Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678910111216 ... LastLast
Like Tree98Likes

Thread: DRAGON BALL VGM Soundtracks & Game Rips

Quote Originally Posted by Jessie View Post
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    12 tracks left unnamed but when i know what they are i'll post the names.
    Thank you, Jessie!
    My personal VGM CD rips thread >> [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    SEGA Saturn Redbook Audio Collection thread >> [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Quote Originally Posted by Jessie View Post
    12 tracks left unnamed but when i know what they are i'll post the names.
    Thanks, man. Awesome stuff as always.

Reg
    Thanks for the rip of DBZ Budokai. It's much better than the OST that I found on the main site because the battle tracks never looped. Awesome job on that rip.

Thank you so much! Great post
    "I am the one! The one feared even by the SUN and the MOON!"

Onion Kid
    Thanks a lot! It's nice to have an organizated list with every DBZ related game! But I have an observation: the music from the Tenkaichi Budokai series and from the Sparking!! series are diferent (english/japanese). Will you add the three Sparking!! game rips to your list? I know that the music from these games is taken from the anime, but... It's game music, and you want to cover all the DBZ games, alright? Well, hope I helped a little bit...

Thanks again! And don't blame me because of my bad english (It's not my first language).

Thank you, oh thank you!

That's bring me up to speed for now until the Infinite World soundtrack and single are released.

Quote Originally Posted by gokuraku View Post
    Thanks a lot! It's nice to have an organizated list with every DBZ related game! But I have an observation: the music from the Tenkaichi Budokai series and from the Sparking!! series are diferent (english/japanese). Will you add the three Sparking!! game rips to your list? I know that the music from these games is taken from the anime, but... It's game music, and you want to cover all the DBZ games, alright? Well, hope I helped a little bit...
    Thanks for pointing that out. I'll see what can be done.

Grand Shriner Infernus Animositas's Avatar
    I appreciate your comments everyone, I'm glad you like my rips. It was my first time ripping directly so I'm glad it worked out well.

downloading the shin budokai soundtracks as of right now. thanks Shmupfighter!

Hold on....why is Jump Ultra Stars on the list? It's not specifically a dragonball z game. There are other characters in it that have nothing to do with it.

Onion Kid
    I recently collaborated with a pal on a song that he had been working on previously for a while. After we finished it, he told me that the main melody was based on a midi file of a DBZ song from a video game, but that it had been nearly ten years since he downloaded the file and he had no idea what game it was from. Can anyone identify it? [Hidden link. Register to see links.].

I don't recognize it right now, but it sounds really cool. I'll look into my DBVGM inventory and see if I can identify the game it's from. Thanks for sharing it, PSpray.

Onion Kid
    Hi! Anybody ripped and named the files of the new DRAGON BALL ORIGINS for Nintendo DS ?

WarioJo, so far (to my knowledge) only an untagged rip actually exists. If ever a fully tagged rip is made in the future, best believe it'll be added to this thread.

Onion Kid
    Thanks a lot, i'm working on it right now... I've got the rip and converted in mp3s. I will name the tracks and put them in order of appearance in the game. Some tracks are missing though... Hope someone will make a more complete rip someday...

Dragon Ball Z Game Music ~ Rebirth Edition in the Official Soundtracks section has been refreshed with a new link.

Shriner
    Hoo! Thank you VERY MUCH, mister Shmup. You have got a lot of rarities... Very kind of you to share them all...

Welcome to the forums, Ikaro Sanada. And thanks for the kind words.

Man, I wish Hyper Dimension had a rearrange album.

Quote Originally Posted by rowe View Post
    Man, I wish Hyper Dimension had a rearrange album.
    I know. A full arranged album would be so cool. Have you listened to the DBZ Game Music ~ Rebirth Edition album yet? It's in the Official Sondtracks section. Tracks #5, #6 & #7 are arranged Hyper Dimension music. Give it a listen.

Hello everyone.

I've just noticed that all the files wich are hosted in [Hidden link. Register to see links.] are no longer working.

By the way, it's an impressive and unmatched collection of Dragon Ball videogames music the one you've here. Thank You =D.

P.S.: HAPPY NEW YEAR! ^_^

Sorry about that, rockuman. Jessie has had some complications with his site and links lately. And I'm afraid they are dead for good. But never fear! I will be re-uploading those music files on a different sharesite real soon.

Thanks for replying so fast o_o, and sorry if you've said that before in another page of this thread, because truth is I didn't read any but the last one.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

The Last Ninjawolf <^o^> Jessie's Avatar
    It hasn't been mentioned before and i apologize to anyone that's been messed around because of my links being terminated.

Sorry guys.

Shriner
    When do you think the " Hikari no Satsu Mirai e " single will be put up?