Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1014151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast
Like Tree109Likes

Thread: DRAGON BALL VGM Soundtracks & Game Rips

Valendia Knights of the Peace IvaliceAlliance's Avatar
    Thank You!!!!
    Games currently playing: Shadow Tower, Shadow Tower: Abyss
    Waiting on: Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain (PS4), The Last Guardian, Shenmue III

Onion Kid
    Is there any chance of a Budokai Tenkaichi 3 re-up in the cards?

Quote Originally Posted by rockuman View Post
    Of course it is ^_^

[Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Thank you.

Onion Kid
    Can anyone re-up the Budokai 2 sountrack?

Much love rockuman <3

Quote Originally Posted by DevilMaySly View Post
    Can anyone re-up the Budokai 2 sountrack?

Quote Originally Posted by DevilTrigger View Post
    Much love rockuman <3
    All the hard work were done for jalvarez82 and all the ones who ripped these fantastics OST's, I'm only helping to reupload some of them, which has no merit at all. Anyway, thank you very much for your comment, I really appreciate it ^_^.
    jalvarez82, Simon B and Trophy316 like this.

Onion Kid
    Thanks rockuman, I've spent quite some time looking for this soundtrack. I appreciate your help.

You're welcome, glad to help =D.

Onion Kid
    All the hard work were done for jalvarez82 and all the ones who ripped these fantastics OST's, I'm only helping to reupload some of them, which has no merit at all. Anyway, thank you very much for your comment, I really appreciate it ^_^.
    No merit at all? You're helping keep these soundtracks from getting lost forever as collateral damage from powers that be. I think that deserves a hell of a lot of credit.

BTW, color me stupid for not looking back to previous pages for BT3.

Thak you for your words Trophy316, I really mean it ^_^.

Quote Originally Posted by Trophy316 View Post
    BTW, color me stupid for not looking back to previous pages for BT3.
    In fact it was my fault because somehow I failed to see your request, I could have warned you or post the link again, sorry for that U_U.

Shriner
    I know this usually isn't the place for requests but I'd really like a re-up of Dragon Ball Z & Z2 Original Soundtrack for PS2. I assume that's DBZ Budokai and Budokai 2, correct?

While I usually prefer FLAC my internet connection has been acting up for some time so I'll have to settle for 320kbps mp3s or high-quality ogg vorbis files. Thanks in advance.

Er, scratch the request about Raging Blast 2 and the Budokai games. I checked the previous pages. ^^; Download speed is really fast from Bayfiles. Thanks, rockuman.

Also, I've tried Jdownloader but kept losing connection to the downloads after about 30 seconds or so. Then it'd take several minutes before it'd resume downloading.

EDIT: I'd like to request extended versions of the soundtracks if it's possible. I mean, so the longs loop more than once if there are any loop information, that is. So that Track 62 in Raging Blast 2 becomes longer than 3 minutes, for example.

Quote Originally Posted by Trapster View Post
    I know this usually isn't the place for requests but I'd really like a re-up of Dragon Ball Z & Z2 Original Soundtrack for PS2. I assume that's DBZ Budokai and Budokai 2, correct?
    Yes, Dragon Ball Z & Z2 Original Soundtrack is the name which they gave to the official soundtrack of Budokai 1 & 2 games.

Here, take it:

Also, I'm afraid that I can't help you on your request about the extended version of the soundtracks, I don't know how to do that. I think that you should do the request directly to the ones who ripped the soundtracks you are interested in.

Regards ^_^.

Shriner
    Wow, seems like the bass & treble in the songs of the Budokai 2 soundtrack has been maxed out or something. Sounds like a mess, IMO. Dunno what caused it but I mean no disrespect.

And too bad the Challengers theme in that soundtrack you just linked to is so short. It has the best sound of all version I've heard but that's because it's a studio-rip.

Grand Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by Trapster View Post
    While I usually prefer FLAC my internet connection has been acting up for some time so I'll have to settle for 320kbps mp3s or high-quality ogg vorbis files.
    v0 needs to completely replace 320 already
    Patrick1287 likes this.

Most of the links on the front page have been fixed. I'll get to the others shortly.

A HUGE thanks to rokuman for all his help with the re-ups!
    My personal VGM CD rips thread >> [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    SEGA Saturn Redbook Audio Collection thread >> [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Quote Originally Posted by Despatche View Post
    v0 needs to completely replace 320 already
    That's right VBR V0 is milion better than CBR 320 :P

Onion Kid
    The Ultimate Tenkaichi links are down
    This is the third thread in a row...

Here are new links for Ultimate Tenkaichi:

Pt. 1 > [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Pt. 2 > [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

jalvarez82 please, replace the UT links on the first post with these.
    jalvarez82 likes this.

Grand Shriner
    Did you just do Budokai 2's own soundtrack? Because iirc Budokai 1 & 2 are together as one.

Anyway, many thanks for all the uploads! Some I already had.

Quote Originally Posted by 3000leaguesfan View Post
    Did you just do Budokai 2's own soundtrack? Because iirc Budokai 1 & 2 are together as one.
    The Original Soundtracks of Budokai 1 & 2 are together as one, indeed, but this one I've reuploaded is the Gamerip of the game so it contains only the music of Budokai 2 (it has more Budokai 2 musics than the Budokai 1 & 2 OST).

By the way, I didn't rip neither this OST nor any of the rest which are in this thread, I only help by reuploading some of the ones I had already donwloaded in the past, in order to return the favor.

Regards =D.
    3000leaguesfan likes this.

Grand Shriner
    Ah, great, that's even better then!

Edit: Is there any difference if it's a PS2, GameCube, PS3 or an Xbox version? They all basically use the same music right, so why separate?

Grand Shriner
    Would it be possible to request DRAGON BALL Z SPARKING! + SPARKING! NEO + SPARKING! METEOR soundtracks too, please?

With the Dragon Ball Z Sparking soundtracks my collection will be very close to complete, it's in fact my favourite soundtracks, due to the fact that they used the original DBZ music.

P.S.: What do these have related to Dragon Ball to qualify as DB soundtracks:
    Famicom Jump Eiyuu Retsuden (Nes) Game Rip.rar
    Famicom_Jump_-_Eiyuu_Retsuden_-G.S.M.__FC__Bandai_1-.rar
    Jump_Super_Stars_DS_rip.zip
    JUS Soundtrack.rar
    Super_Famicom_Magazine_Volume_22_-_New_Game_Sound_Museum.rar

I jumped around tracks trying to find one that sounded DB-ish but none would.

They all have at least one Dragon Ball character featured in the game (most probably Goku). Super Famicom Magazine Vol. 22 has a track taken out of the game Idainaru Goku Densetsu, which was released on the PC Engine. The song is called "Battle Theme".

Grand Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by 3000leaguesfan View Post
    Would it be possible to request DRAGON BALL Z SPARKING! + SPARKING! NEO + SPARKING! METEOR soundtracks too, please?
    Since I didn`t find those posted here for rockuman to reupload I decided to post Infernus Animositas rips here (so redirect all your thanks to him if these Sparking! series music cheers you up much):

PS. It appears they have been posted here already (they just weren`t in the OP despite jalvarez82 words he`d do that) but since those were MU links I hope my small contribution won`t hurt anyone after all...

Grand Shriner
    WOW! This is amazing, thank you guys so much for making this collection even better than it already is.

Kenji Yamamoto's music from "Dragon Ball Z - Super Gokuden - Assault Chapter (1995)" is simply outstanding, in my opinion, it's far better than what he did for Dragon Ball Kai without any comparison, honestly, it beats it easily.

Well, there's some really nice Yamamoto Kai BGMs but most of his better ones are on older releases (video game music).

Edit: Sparking Neo link is working fine. Sorry for the confusion.

Edit 2: With the Sparking soundtracks, is the Dragon Ball video game soundtracks collection near complete?
    jalvarez82 likes this.