Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 71112131415161718192021222327 ... LastLast
Like Tree121Likes

Thread: DRAGON BALL VGM Soundtracks & Game Rips

Onion Kid
    can someone reupload part 1 of the dbz ultimate tenkaichi rip?

edit: nevermind, link worked.

Grand Shriner
    Requesting reuploads of DBZ & Z2, Z3, Burst Limit, Infinite World (all OSTs), the Super DBZ rip, etc. In particular, I can't find SDBZ anywhere else.

Here you are

Super Dragon Ball Z: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Dragon Ball Z Budokai: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Dragon Ball Z Budokai Bonus Tracks: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Dragon Ball Z Budokai 2: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Dragon Ball Z Budokai 3: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Dragon Ball Z & Z2: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Dragon Ball Z3: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Burst Limit: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Infinite World Game Rip: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Infinite World Single: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Infinite World OST: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Simon B and like this.

Grand Shriner
    Way better than what I was looking for, thanks. Hopefully we can revive all these threads.

Shriner
    Holy... wow, those are a lot of dead links on the first page. Man, I still can't believe megaupload is gone... Hey, I hate to bother you guys, but would anyone have the 1993 soundtrack for "The Plan To Eradicate The Saiya-Jins"?

I've uploaded the three OSTs I had from The Plan to Eradicate the Saiyans.

The Plan to Eradicate the Saiyans (Album - 320 kbps without covers): [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

The Plan to Eradicate the Saiyans (Album - 192 kbps with covers): [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

The Plan to Eradicate the Saiyans (Famicom): [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

P.S.: You're welcome Despatche ^_^, glad to help
    Simon B likes this.

Shriner
    Please if any one can help me!!! I've been looking for the song that plays in z-chronicles menu on burstlimit when you scrolling and selecting your battle its so peaceful. PLEASE SOMEONE IF THEY HAVE IT ive been looking for it since 2008

Grand Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by rockuman View Post
    The Plan to Eradicate the Saiyans (Playdia)

The Plan to Eradicate the Saiyans (NES)
    So the Playdia soundtrack is from the sequel (Shin Saiyajin Zetsumetsu Keikaku) and is a rip, and the Famicom soundtrack is the arranged printed soundtrack for that game? Surely, the one Ansem was asking for was the Famicom one because that came out in 1993 and is printed.

edit: Oh no, this Famicom upload is a rip too.

Quote Originally Posted by brabel View Post
    Please if any one can help me!!! I've been looking for the song that plays in z-chronicles menu on burstlimit when you scrolling and selecting your battle its so peaceful. PLEASE SOMEONE IF THEY HAVE IT ive been looking for it since 2008
    I searched the Burst Limit OST that is in this post (the only one I have) and unfortunately the Level Select theme isn't there.

You can try requesting it here [Hidden link. Register to see links.] because it seems cmagus ripped the OST from the game, including the track you're looking for, but the link is from Megaupload. The thread is from 2008 though, so I don't know if it would be easy to revive this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Despatche View Post
    So the Playdia soundtrack is from the sequel (Shin Saiyajin Zetsumetsu Keikaku) and is a rip, and the Famicom soundtrack is the arranged printed soundtrack for that game? Surely, the one Ansem was asking for was the Famicom one because that came out in 1993 and is printed.

edit: Oh no, this Famicom upload is a rip too.
    You're right, my bad. It seems the 1993 OST is from the Famicom version, not Playdia's. I will edit my previous post, thank you Despatche.

edit: I have re-edited my previous post again, because it seems the OST Ansem59 is looking for is indeed the Playdia's one. It's strange though... because the game itself launched back in 1994 not 1993. It seems the OST came before the game, or something like that.

I have found another Gaiden OST on my HD, it has the front and back covers, but the quality is 192 kbps instead of the 320 kbps that the version I uploaded earlier have.

Here is that version I'm talking of: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

I'll also add it to my previous post, along with the other two.

Onion Kid
    I cannot download from the fileserve...what should I do? I don't have that account...

Quote Originally Posted by 695132371 View Post
    I cannot download from the fileserve...what should I do? I don't have that account...
    What OSTs are you looking for? I'll try uploading them if I have the ones you want.

Onion Kid
    3ks. What I mean is that do I need an account in order to download from the website"fileserve"? Is there a public account or...what have you>-< I am a green hand...

The Last Ninjawolf <^o^> Jessie's Avatar
    The fileserve links were mine, you can't download them anymore, even i can't download them.
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Grand Shriner
    edit: I have re-edited my previous post again, because it seems the OST brabel is looking for is indeed the Playdia's one. It's strange though... because the game itself launched back in 1994 not 1993. It seems the ost came before the game, or something like that.
    In August 1993, a Famicom game called Dragon Ball Z Gaiden: Saiyajin Zetsumetsu Keikaku was released. Original plot, card-based adventure game, the music is what you have as "Famicom".

Later in the month, there were a pair of strategy guides in the form of animated films (!). A few months later, there was an album released which is essentially an original soundtrack for these guides and an arranged album for the Famicom version.

Then there were the Playdia games in 1994, released under the title Dragon Ball Z Gaiden: Shin Saiyajin Zetsumetsu Keikaku (not a sequel as I believed), which are essentially the animated films turned into interactive films, with new footage. It's likely that these versions still used that arranged music.

Also, in 2003, some version of the footage was released in the Dragon Box. Not sure if this was just the original films or if it came with the extras from the Playdia games.

Years after, the whole thing was remade under the title Dragon Ball Z Gaiden: Super Saiyajin Zetsumetsu Keikaku as an extra for Raging Blast 2; of course, Raging Blast 2 was released worldwide, and the film part was retitled Dragon Ball: Plan to Eradicate the Super Saiyans in appropriate countries. You can somewhat compare this remake to Dragon Ball Z Kai, except a lot more was changed. There were also elements of the film introduced into Raging Blast 2 the game (a playable character, etc).

I can't know more unless I get my hands on all of this.

(for what your links should be called, keep (Famicom) and rename the others to (Album))

Shriner
    LOL, sorry about the confusion, I actually did mean the soundtrack that was released and used for the Guide OVA thing... (Not sure what to call it!)

Quote Originally Posted by Despatche View Post
    In August 1993, a Famicom game called Dragon Ball Z Gaiden: Saiyajin Zetsumetsu Keikaku was released. Original plot, card-based adventure game, the music is what you have as "Famicom".

Later in the month, there were a pair of strategy guides in the form of animated films (!). A few months later, there was an album released which is essentially an original soundtrack for these guides and an arranged album for the Famicom version.
    So the Album from 1993 is from those anime guides they created for the Famicom version of the game, now all make sense. Thank you for the tip, Despatche ^_^. I have also changed the word Playdia to Album on my previous post like you suggested.

Quote Originally Posted by Ansem59 View Post
    LOL, sorry about the confusion, I actually did mean the soundtrack that was released and used for the Guide OVA thing... (Not sure what to call it!)
    Then these two are what you were looking for. The first have better sound quality but no covers, while the second is just the opposite.

320 kbps without covers: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

192 kbps with covers: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Grand Shriner
    That's what it seems to be, yes. Wouldn't mind a copy of the original VHS version, maybe even the Dragon Box release.

Shriner
    Then these two are what you were looking for. The first have better sound quality but no covers, while the second is just the opposite.

320 kbps without covers: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

192 kbps with covers: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Yep, that's it! I already downloaded the first one... Sorry, but I'm not going to lose quality for a couple of covers... LOL, Thanks again!

You're welcome ^_^.

Onion Kid
    Hello, would it be possible for someone to upload soundtracks from 1993 - super butouden to 1997 final bout? I haven't been able to find them anywhere.

1993 - Dragon Ball Z Super Butouden Arranged Soundtrack
    1993 - Dragon Ball Z Super Butouden 2 Arranged Soundtrack
    1994 - Dragon Ball Z Super Butouden 3 Arranged Soundtrack
    1995 - Dragon Ball Z ~ Super Gokuuden: Assault Chapter
    1995 - Dragon Ball Z - Ultimate Battle 22 Original Soundtrack
    1995 - Dragon Ball Z Game Music ~ Awakening Edition
    1996 - Dragon Ball Z Game Music ~ Rebirth Edition
    1996 - Dragon Ball Z Idainaru Dragon Ball Densetsu Game Music
    1997 - Dragon Ball GT Final Bout Original Soundtrack

Those are the ones I'm interested in if it is not too much trouble.

Here are your requestings

Super Butouden Arranged Soundtrack: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Super Butouden 2 Arranged Soundtrack: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Super Butouden 3 Arranged Soundtrack: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Super Gokuuden - Assault Chapter: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Ultimate Battle 22 Original Soundtrack: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Dragon Ball Z Game Music ~ Awakening Edition: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Dragon Ball Z Game Music ~ Rebirth Edition: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Idainaru Dragon Ball Densetsu (Saturn): [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Idainaru Dragon Ball Densetsu (Playstation): [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Final Bout Original Soundtrack: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

And here are others you didn't request, but somewhat related

Super Butouden (Gamerip): [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Super Butouden 2 (Gamerip): [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Super Butouden 3 (Gamerip): [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Ultimate Battle 22 (Gamerip): [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Idainaru Son Gokuu Densetsu: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Final Bout (Gamerip): [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Simon B likes this.

Onion Kid
    hmm I can't dload the files. They just time out after a while. Any chance you can upload them somewhere else like mediafire? If you could that would be cool

I already tried uploading on Mediafre some days ago with no luck, because you need to be registered to upload something.

It's true that Bayfiles sometimes give that kind of problem you are talking of, but there is an easy solution:

Download JDownloader from that web, install it, and add all the links on it. It'll download all the files one by one automatically ^_^.

Grand Shriner
    Oh, I didn't know Raging Blast 2 (not the Japanese version) was done by the Budokai guy. Can someone reupload that?

The only one I have (I don't remember if I downloaded it from this thread) is this: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

It has both the japanese and the rest-of-the-world osts.