Like Tree43Likes

Thread: Atelier Series Lossless Collection

Onion Kid
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Atelier Ayesha OST
    credit goes to tieba.baidu.com & to marysonnie at [Hidden link. Register to see links.] for the OST alternate links.

Format is MP3 ,while the tags are 'messed' up so to say, so no display of the original names instead you get mixed symbols etc.

EDIT:
    And here are the links to the PSP Soundtrack from Atelier Viorate (MP3), sadly I forgot where exactly I got it from )3)'''
    Chaos Raiden, Scha and Kaolin like this.

Grand Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Rhyme~ View Post
    Format is MP3 ,while the tags are 'messed' up so to say, so no display of the original names instead you get mixed symbols etc.
    You can fix this with MP3tag by converting the charset (from Japanese).
    Some facts: (1) Nobody needs lossless. (2) VBR V0 is better than CBR320. Vorbis is even better. (3) Keeping your system and software updated is the best way to stay out of trouble. The "Never change a running system" statement is nonsense. It leads to people using 3yr old software and then complaining about bugs.

Grand Shriner
    Woah, a big MP3 update. Maybe I should rename the thread to "Atelier Lossless also loves Lossy Collection" (just kidding).
    Thanks to ~Rhyme~ and tsukimiya (and the original uploaders of course), the Atelier Ayesha front is covered successfully, yay!
    I will pick the best versions of both, and will put them up soon. No need for other contributions in this field (and thread) for now.
    Countless hours of seeking were not in vain at least, thanks for the efforts everyone. O(≧∇≦)O

(Please note that the mp3 versions will be put up first (except not-for-sales), and after some time the lossless versions will follow.
    Thanks for your understanding. And of course, if you like something, consider an import, but saying that gets annoying over time,
    it should be self-evident.) ;)

_
    Edit:
    As it is a bit confusing with proper credits for now, I will add them as soon the lossless version replaces the mp3 files.)

Added (MP3) "Atelier Viorate ~Alchemist in Gramnad 2~ Memories of Ultramarine Original Soundtrack", under "Alchemist of Gramnad" -> "Atelier Viorate", thanks goes to ~Rhyme~.
    Added (MP3) "Atelier Ayesha ~Alchemist of the Ground of Dusk~ Original Soundtrack", under "The Alchemists of the Ground of Dust" -> "Atelier Ayesha".
    Added "Atelier Ayesha Recollection Archives", under "The Alchemists of the Ground of Dust" -> "Atelier Ayesha".

Updated "Atelier Viorate Wallpaper+Portraits+Sketches", under "Atelier Viorate Extras".
    Added "Atelier Viorate OST Enquete", under "Atelier Viorate Extras".

About the translation:
    Spoiler!

- And as a friendly reminder: If the download link gets blocked, let 'anonym.to' forward you automatically. All files should be online. -
    Not VGM nor Anime Music, but still somewhere inbetween. For a merrily start into the summer:
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.] - [Hidden link. Register to see links.] (Best of Album) : [Hidden link. Register to see links.] | [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

And for anyone not getting enough, other recommendations:
    Whisper Records - [Hidden link. Register to see links.] : [Hidden link. Register to see links.] | Whisper Records - [Hidden link. Register to see links.] : [Hidden link. Register to see links.] | Whisper Records - Elements

thanks

part 3 of Atelier Ayesha is deleted!?! Oh god noooo....

Onion Kid
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxwill View Post
    part 3 of Atelier Ayesha is deleted!?! Oh god noooo....
    For me it wokrs perfectly, I guess you just have to refresh the page.

Grand Shriner
    It says they were deleted for being a violation for me.

Onion Kid
    Thanks

Thank you, now it works fine!

Hey Scha, can you reupload all 3 of atelier iris series sountracks? thx in advance

Grand Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by sedaxmarco View Post
    It says they were deleted for being a violation for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by sylvannas View Post
    Hey Scha, can you reupload all 3 of atelier iris series sountracks? thx in advance
    Please look into the - TROUBLE SHOOTING - section at the bottom of the first post (first page). This should help with the troubles.
    Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Scha View Post
    Please look into the - TROUBLE SHOOTING - section at the bottom of the first post (first page). This should help with the troubles.
    Enjoy.
    hi scha, thank you for all the upload,,

I want to ask something, are there any rip yet from "atelier ayesha world guide cd" ?
    It was a bonus cd for those ordering the LE game set, and I hear there were 6 kind of cd based on female char on ayesha (Willbell, Regina, etc),,
    (oh and of of course they only got 1 random cd per LE, what a money farming :xD)

[-_-]

Onion Kid
    Quote Originally Posted by shinakira View Post
    hi scha, thank you for all the upload,,

I want to ask something, are there any rip yet from "atelier ayesha world guide cd" ?
    It was a bonus cd for those ordering the LE game set, and I hear there were 6 kind of cd based on female char on ayesha (Willbell, Regina, etc),,
    (oh and of of course they only got 1 random cd per LE, what a money farming :xD)

[-_-]
    Actually I think they were a pre-order bonus to both standard and LE versions of the games (the asia versions also got them IIRC).
    There's also CDs for the male characters,but I'm not sure if they only differ in the voice actor + art or also in the content since I only heard the one of Willbell.
    I might go on a search for them if they're really needed in this collection for now.

Onion Kid
    Thank you very much for uploading Hanashirube! I really love Mami Horie's vocals.

Onion Kid
    Soooo random searching seems to have it's fruit now.
    For now I found another World Guide CD (idk if it's the same content-wise though), and Booklet Scans of Twilight Hour ,however I'm unable to download them right now =/
    Oh and the enquette bonuses didn't die out yet! Both the OST( OR the World Guide CD) and the Vocal Album have a Wallpaper in 4 sizes, though I can get my hands on those for sure!

EDIT : ExeForce87@Youtube uploaded the world guide CD in MP3 & FLAC!

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rhyme~ View Post
    Soooo random searching seems to have it's fruit now.
    For now I found another World Guide CD (idk if it's the same content-wise though), and Booklet Scans of Twilight Hour ,however I'm unable to download them right now =/
    Oh and the enquette bonuses didn't die out yet! Both the OST( OR the World Guide CD) and the Vocal Album have a Wallpaper in 4 sizes, though I can get my hands on those for sure!

EDIT : ExeForce87@Youtube uploaded the world guide CD in MP3 & FLAC!
    Soooo after checking the one uploaded by exeforce87, the content is the same as mine,,

With the same duration (mine is 20:37 and his is 20:36) and begin with Inoue talking "Ayesha no Atelier Narration Episode",,

What about yours Rhyme ?
    (I got Regina as the cover CD and yours is Willbell right ?)

[-_-]

Onion Kid
    Hello,
    Just to let you know that it seems the links for Atelier Rorona, Totori, Meruru and Ayesha have been removed from mediafire due to violation.
    Hopefully this problem can be fixed soon.

Oh, and Thanks for your contribution. I appreciate it.
    Love the Atelier Series!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TTNH View Post
    Hello,
    Just to let you know that it seems the links for Atelier Rorona, Totori, Meruru and Ayesha have been removed from mediafire due to violation.
    Hopefully this problem can be fixed soon.
    Links are working fine. Copy the link address and then take out the "http://anonym.to/?" on your browser's address bar.

Onion Kid
    Quote Originally Posted by bk7530 View Post
    Links are working fine. Copy the link address and then take out the "http://anonym.to/?" on your browser's address bar.
    oh my bad...
    I didn't know that these web addresses have got some excess code on them.

Thanks!

Shriner
    Can someone upload the mp3 versions of:

Atelier Elkrone ~Dear for Otomate~ Original Soundtrack
    Atelier Elie ~Alchemist of Salburg 2~ Original Game Soundtrack

Thanks in advance.

I just registered at this forum to say Thanks! I love Atelier games and their music!
    Thank you very much for your music collection

So many broken links, has OP abandoned this thread?

These are the broken links I found so far:

Atelier Viorate ~Alchemist in Gramnad 2~ Original Soundtrack

Atelier Totori Visual Art Book ~Die Musikkiste des atelier Zwei~

Atelier Totori ~Alanya of Music~

- Atelier Totori Extras -

- Atelier Elkrone Extras -

Grand Shriner
    El Bastardo informed me about the links that vanished into thin electrical air.

They should be up again in a few days, but I need to check everything thoroughly, when I find the time to do so.
    (Let's not talk about the stuff I still need to update... *pretends to know about nothing*)

/life sign given

Edit the Second:
    Sure shouldn't jump early to conclusions. Lesson learned. Glad to tell that everything still works perfectly fine (everything is still up).

I had noticed, that 'anonym.to' had some troubles the last couple of days, so maybe it was at that time people encountered the things being offline. Again, if you have troubles with the redirection, copy the dl-link, and enter the url manually without: http://anonym.to/?
    Last edited by Scha; 03-20-2013 at 08:15 PM. Reason: update update

Alright OP, thanks for the update, this is by far the best collection thread on the board of such rare content, it'd be a shame to let it die. Most of my broken links came from the Ayesha section but apparently that has been fixed, like you said, must've been anonym.to's issue.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast