Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: Atelier Series Lossless Collection

Shriner
    Part 3 of Atelier Iris 3 OST is down. May I request a re-up?

Kindly use a bit of haste, if possible.

Grand Shriner
    All right, seems like mentioned link parts got deleted due inactivity of the files (and myself).
    Actually I have quite a lot to catch up now. I guess I will start here.

I'm sorry for the inconveniences that might accured by trying over and over at said files,
    and also thanks for the kind words and tranquil temper within this thread.
    If you find any other parts that went down, don't hesitate to report them now.
    (I will go over the entire list in a short while anyway, since parts that are down in mediaf
    just dissapear from the upload list, so I have no clue now what else could be inaccessible.)

Special thanks goes to LiquidAcid for this really smooth Jazz Arrange Album, worth a listen
    (and a buy of course)!

After re-uploads, there will be a small Mana-Khemia Albums update, so look forward to it
    (also I should talk/write less, and do more instead.) ;)

Romancing arrogant jerks since 2013 Umegaki's Avatar
    Ooh, Mana Khemia update? Might that be the MK2 mini albums by any chance?

Also, I have the NIS America edition of the MK2 soundtrack; would you like me to rip it (and if so, what format?) for you to upload here?
    "Well then, allow me to explain the wonders of maps. First, take a look at this ancient map! Hey, where is everybody going?!"

Grand Shriner
    I fear I can't offer such rare beauties, but it's more like an update of the existing ones. (Guess the 'small' was a bit misleading, to my own shame.)

_
    You mean the limited edition from the game, "Mana Khemia 2 ~Fall of Alchemy~ Alchemic Symphony"?

That would be most welcomed. I only got my hands on a fan customised version (tracks taken from the JP OST, and arranged like the US one, as it seems).
    I planed to upload that one, just for completeness sake, but a proper rip of it (for collectors) would be bliss, of course.

(As for format... all albums here are FLAC and mostly range rips, but single tracks are getting more latley. So that would be up to you, but in FLAC please.) ^^
    (And if I may be that greedy, a rip in (for example) EAC with LOG and CUE would be preferred. If you have questions left, feel free to PM me.)

_
    Deleted files have been re-uploaded.

Romancing arrogant jerks since 2013 Umegaki's Avatar
    Ah, don't worry about it, I just live in perpetual hope of someday getting those.

Yep, that's the one! I've got it ripped, and already split into 200 MB chunks. I'm uploading it now, I'll PM you the links when it's up.

Grand Shriner
    New contents up.

Updated to FLAC: "Mana-Khemia 2 Original Soundtrack" under "Mana-Khemia 2", thanks goes to LiquidAcid.
    Added "Mana Khemia: Alchemists of Al-Revis Original Soundtrack" under "Mana-Khemia", thanks goes to JumboMaverick.
    Added "Mana Khemia 2 ~Fall of Alchemy~ Alchemic Symphony" under "Mana-Khemia 2", thanks goes to Umegaki.
    Added "CADENA ~Atelier Series Jazz Arrange Album Featuring Mami Horie Vol.1~" under "Atelier of Vocals" - "Jazz", thanks goes to LiquidAcid.

Edit:
    Added "Atelier Iris ETERNAL MANA -Bonus Sound Track CD-" and "Atelier Iris 2 The Azoth of Destiny Bonus Soundtrack",
    thanks goes to Jessie. (Can also be found in his original post at ffshrine: [Hidden link. Register to see links.] )

Thank you for your adding, scha! I could finally replace MP3 with FLAC of MK2~ ^_^

Grand Shriner
    Updated 3 inactive links (Atelier Marie OST (MP3), Atelier Elie Unknown origin, Mana-Khemia).

Added "Atelier Totori ~Alanya of Music~" under "Atelier Totori", thanks goes to fsddl & t3nk3n.
    Added "Atelier Meruru Original Soundtrack" under "Atelier Meruru".
    Added (MP3) "Atelier Meruru Visual Art Book ~Die Musikkiste des atelier Drei~" under "Atelier Meruru", thanks goes to Sonix.

Edit:
    Added "Atelier Meruru -Drama CD-" and "Atelier Meruru Original Drama CD Episode 0 Arls Chapter" under "Atelier Meruru".

Thank you to everyone who contributed to this thread. This thread is Beautiful *w*
    however, I seem to have trouble downloading parts 1 + 4 for Atelier Vocal Historia.
    I heard that mediafire downloads have a tendency to break up.
    I've tried refreshing and downloading dozens of times.
    Does anyone know a solution?

Edit: Nevermind, I found a solution, thanks

Grand Shriner
    Glad the issue got resolved (I checked those files, but at that day, everything seemed fine).

Updated to FLAC: "Atelier Meruru Visual Art Book ~Die Musikkiste des atelier Drei~" under "Atelier Meruru", thanks goes to Ayu_Tsukimiya and senyukino27.

Onion Kid
    Atelier Best [Soundtrack]
    the part 2 of the file is missing (a_b.part2.rar), the link is from a part of other album (Mana-Khemia Original Soundtrack)

fix please.

Onion Kid
    Atelier Series Vocal Collection ~ Volkslied 3 (part3 , can't download)
    Atelier Series Vocal Collection ~ Volkslied ( part1, can't download)
    Atelier Vocal Historia (par1 can't download

thx in advance

Grand Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodfer View Post
    Atelier Best [Soundtrack]
    the part 2 of the file is missing (a_b.part2.rar), the link is from a part of other album (Mana-Khemia Original Soundtrack)

fix please.
    Seems like I copied the wrong link after the re-upload. My bad, my bad. It has been fixed now.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodfer View Post
    Atelier Series Vocal Collection ~ Volkslied 3 (part3 , can't download)
    Atelier Series Vocal Collection ~ Volkslied ( part1, can't download)
    Atelier Vocal Historia (par1 can't download

thx in advance
    Actually all those links work, but only if you let 'anonym.to' forward/redirect the links. As soon as you press the link manually (for every file here), the error message occurs.
    Strange behaviour, maybe anonym.to or mf changed something. I will observe this for a while, and if the failure persists, I will change the "anonymize link" service.

Please wait for 'anonym.to' to forward you automatically to the download site, or copy the download link and paste it into the browser bar (without http://anonym.to/?). :3

_
    Edit:
    Added "Atelier Elkrone ~Dear for Otomate~ [-web samples-]" under "~The Alchemists of Otomate~" -> "Atelier Elkrone".

Quote Originally Posted by Dakimakura View Post
    Atelier Rorona & Totori Art Book [PNG] - Part 4 is down too.
    Thanks, the first post has been updated.

Onion Kid
    Quote Originally Posted by Scha View Post
    :3
    Thank you very much, this is great work.

Onion Kid
    Atelier Rorona & Totori Art Book [PNG] - Part 4 is down too.
    Thanks for your work.

Thank you for all the hard work on this collection. By chance I stumbled upon the Atelier Meruru OST and really liked it, especially the tracks by Kazuki Yanagawa. I'd never even heard of the series

But holy crap there's so much! What constitutes the "best" CDs? What should I give a listen to first?

Thanks!

Grand Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by Spagnutty View Post
    But holy crap there's so much! What constitutes the "best" CDs? What should I give a listen to first?

Thanks!
    Pheeew, not an easy answer for sure.
    In your case, I would recommend you to work from Meruru downwards; Atelier Totori to Atelier Rorona (OST & VAB) - but beware, some are just diffrent releases of the same soundtrack - and then (maybe) jump directly to the Atelier Iris ones (you should check some samples for Mana-Khemia, if you like that style), and from that point give "Atelier Best" a try. If you like the older songs, you can browse through them.
    Special arrangement albums are noteworthy too (if you like rock, Atelier Iris 1/2 arrangement and Volkslied 3 has some fine tunes), and if you prefer vocal songs, there are special albums just for that (and don't forget the portable versions, like Atelier Annie)... @_@ Too much!

Just don't overdo it, and take your time. And if you can't get used to a specific style, accept it - move on, and seek something more appropriate for your taste. ;)
    (Btw, if you like the overall style, [Hidden link. Register to see links.] may also interest you, a cooperation from the Atelier Team and another big company, although the composer is (refreshingly) not from their team.)
    And very lastly, you may check some "Ar Tonelico" soundtracks (your mentioned composer was part of Ar tonelico III).

Yeah, the Atelier (sound) world is quite vast already, and it doesn't seems to stop there, since the (busy busy) creators already announced another Atelier game, "[Hidden link. Register to see links.]" (the official site is up already), which seems to have a more mystical theme, what I personally welcome. Let's hope we will see it outside its origin country some day. (And damn, when will the time finally arrive, when games do look like their concept art? Give me a cryonic chamber till then.)
    [The release of the soundtrack is stated for June, the 27th, the same date as the second Jazz arrange album.]

Thank you for the excellent response Scha!

Grand Shriner
    @Scha: Also keep in mind that Ciel no Surge is coming out soon, marking the first game in the Surge Concerto series. So even more music from Gust.

EDIT: My recommendation would be Totori. Yanagawa was involved in three "big" projects: Ar tonelico III, Atelier Totori and Atelier Meruru. I can't stand what he did on AT3, but for Totori he really did some great tunes.
    Some facts: (1) Nobody needs lossless. (2) VBR V0 is better than CBR320. Vorbis is even better. (3) Keeping your system and software updated is the best way to stay out of trouble. The "Never change a running system" statement is nonsense. It leads to people using 3yr old software and then complaining about bugs.

edit...well, nvm. for some odd reason i get a file is blocked message whenever i click on the first link. clicked part 2 and got the message.
    my rare game soundtracks thread: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    my extended game music loops thread: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

other great threads:

[Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Grand Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by LiquidAcid View Post
    Also keep in mind that Ciel no Surge is coming out soon, marking the first game in the Surge Concerto series. So even more music from Gust.
    Yeah, I checked the site at the same day as Atelier Ayesha and I'm curious about the music myself. Seems like it goes in the 'Ar tonelico' direction.

_
    Added (MP3) "Atelier Elkrone ~Dear for Otomate~ Original Soundtrack" under "The Alchemists of Otomate" -> "Atelier Elkrone". (Lossless version will follow up after some time.)
    Added (MP3) "Atelier Ayesha ~Alchemist of the Ground of Dusk~ [-web samples-]" under "~The Alchemist of the Ground of Dusk~" -> "Atelier Ayesha".

Added/Updated "Atelier Elkrone" Wallpaper and Portraits, under "The Alchemists of Otomate" -> "Atelier Elkrone".

Quick note about the extra stuff (wallpaper, portraits, enquette, etc.): I didn't maintain them for a while, so it is very possible that some are offline or outdated. I will work on them in the future and will add a few things.

Enjoy~

Onion Kid
    Elkrone and associated stuffs was already taken down (copyright violation). Do you mind reupping? thanks!

Grand Shriner
    Don't shock me like that! ;)
    If it would have been taken down for good (in such a short duration), it would have meant that either someone reported it or someone with directive rights asked for its dissolution.
    If that would really happen, or specific people ask for the closure of this thread, I would give in without a second doubt (with the proper reasoning). This thread serves as a bridge, not as a wall.

But your problem (with so many others lately) is not the host, but the redirection of the link, when you press the download button.
    I actually added a new entry in the - Trouble Shooting - sector (second last entry) at the end of the first post, just forgot to mention it. Please refer to it, or look at this post: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

That being said, please check the link alone, before assuming something as deleted. My last 3-4 post were all about this 'anonym.to' -> 'mf' behaviour, I don't care anymore! ;

_
    (By the way, the tracklist of Atelier Elkrone was assembled by running the text through a translator, and editing it a bit myself, so you shouldn't trust it too much.)
    Not VGM nor Anime Music, but still somewhere inbetween. For a merrily start into the summer:
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.] - [Hidden link. Register to see links.] (Best of Album) : [Hidden link. Register to see links.] | [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

And for anyone not getting enough, other recommendations:
    Whisper Records - [Hidden link. Register to see links.] : [Hidden link. Register to see links.] | Whisper Records - [Hidden link. Register to see links.] : [Hidden link. Register to see links.] | Whisper Records - Elements

Onion Kid
    Atelier Totori Visual Art Book has been uploaded by the PuniCove youtube account,though it's quality isn't the best ~

Grand Shriner
    Thanks for the information. I have taken the liberty and put them together, without the need to extract them from the FLV (again).
    (Still, people are free to go to the origin of the link, althought the redirecting was a bit strange, leading to you.tu-something.)

The quality itself is quite... meagre, but as every Musikkiste really worth a try (you just have to love those daily routines concepts).
    A real shame there is no lossless version of it, but I guess that's the attractiveness of exclusivity.
    I had problems to tag the .aac files (they refused to keep the tags), so only the file names itself are tagged (by the original uploader).

_
    Updated to FLAC: "Atelier Elkrone ~Dear for Otomate~ Original Soundtrack", thanks goes to anonymous.
    Added (MP3) "Atelier Totori Visual Art Book ~Die Musikkiste des atelier Zwei~", under "~The Alchemists of Arland~" -> "Atelier Totori", thanks goes to Puni Cove.
    Added (MP3) "- Twilight Hour - Atelier Ayesha ~Alchemist of the Ground of Dusk~ Vocal Album" under "~The Alchemists of the Ground of Dust~" -> "Atelier Ayesha".
    Added (MP3) "Hanashirube ~Atelier Series Jazz Arrange Album Feat. Mami Horie Vol.2~" under "~The Alchemists of Vocals~" - "Jazz", thanks goes to Pui~.

Updated "Atelier Meruru Wallpaper", under "Atelier Meruru Extras".
    Added "Atelier Meruru Game Enquete", under "Atelier Meruru Extras".
    Added "Atelier Ayesha Wallpaper, Portrait + Misc", under "Atelier Ayesha Extras".

Quick notes:
    Spoiler!

Big thanks goes to all the contributors and "posters" so far, for their help (directly or indirectly) in the steadily growth of this selection,
    and -ahem- to myself, for still keeping at it, although I'm feared for my short living motivation - so why all the hassle? Cause I think it resonates well within the right individuals here;
    the listeners aren't forgotten as well.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast