Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: aces4839's extended game music loops thread

aces4839's extended game music loops thread

Welcome to the extended game music loops thread where all the songs and soundtracks I have extended loops on will be posted. Now for a few simple rules:

1. You can make a request for any game music track that you'd like me to extend, or if there's a soundtrack with no loops that you'd like me to do, I can do that too, as long as I can extend it. The system(s) it is for does not matter here. You must also specify either a track length or the number of loops for a song as well.

2. If any links are dead, plz contact me.

3. Requests are always open, so no need to be shy.

That's it for rules. Now for the good stuff.

Game Music

Atelier Rorona: The Alchemist Of Arland - [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Atelier Totori: The Adventurer Of Arland - [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Chocobo Racing - [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Final Fantasy Tactics - [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Final Fantasy Tactics Advance - [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    R4: Ridge Racer Type 4 - [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Star Ocean: The Second Story - [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Star Ocean: Till The End Of Time - [Hidden link. Register to see links.] (Reuploaded)
    Suikoden III - [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Suikoden Tactics - [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Tales Of Phantasia (PSX) - [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Valkyrie Profile - [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Last edited by aces4839; 07-12-2014 at 07:02 PM.
    my rare game soundtracks thread: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    my extended game music loops thread: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

other great threads:

[Hidden link. Register to see links.]

new stuff now up and a detailed description about each file:

Choose A Chocobo - this file was a challenge because the original file fades out shortly after the second part of the song plays for 25 seconds, so i got creative and looped the first part of the song, then added the second part at the end of the loop after that. i had to do some serious amplifying on the second part of the loop.

Alma's Theme - this track was difficult to loop due to how it was originally.

Run Past Through The Plain - a little amplifyin and it was no problem.

Amber Valley - slightly difficult due to more amplifying.

The Divine Spirit Of Language - not too hard for this one. i did have to amplify it a little bit.

Highbrow - I made this one to sound similar to the song heard in the US version of the game. some parts do contain the bits heard in the OST version. nevertheless, it turned out to be 9 seconds short of the 20 minute mark.

Highbrow (Band Recording) - i had to make it similar to the song heard in the US version game and the ost version had a different theme played at the end of the initial loop. plus the ost version didnt have a loopable point compared to the game version.

Noisy Wind - this one was a nightmare as i had to amplify most of the fade out to get a decent looped track.

Frigid Land (New Arrange) - this one wasn't too hard.

Treantwood - was a little hard to loop and i had to amplify it, but i managed to get it done.

The Ninja Village - this one was also hard. it was slightly harder than Treantwood was.

updated links for Disgaea 4.

updated the links again for Disgaea 4.

updated the links for Disgaea 2.

new links up for Disgaea 2: Dark Hero Days Exclusive Songs. the first post has also been updated.

updated Part 2 for Disgaea 4. a new song has been added as well as an updated tracklist. original downloaders should get this asap.

4 new songs have been posted up. the songs with descriptions listed below:

Atelier Rorona: The Alchemist Of Arland - Sunbathing. The difficulty in loopin this track lied in how much silence i had to add to make it sound similar to the game version of it at the end of the loop.

Atelier Totori: The Adventurer Of Arland - Village In The Fog. Some amplifying had to be done to this track as the loop faded out too early. it was easy to loop otherwise.

R4: Ridge Racer Type 4 - Motor Species. This was a hard one. I had to amplify it quite a bit as well as loop it properly. it took a few tries before i had it right.

Suikoden III - Underground Corridor. This was even harder than Motor Species was as amplifyin it and loopin it were very difficult. it took at least 10 tries to loop it correctly.

links are on first post. Suikoden III's link has been updated.

new links now up for Ar Tonelico Qoga: Knell Of Ar Ciel and Disgaea - Afternoon Of Darkness Exclusive Songs.

ATTENTION TO ALL:

all my links are now dead and i will start thinkin about a new host site. any good suggestions other than mediafire, which i might consider?

mediafire links are now up.

new link up for The Grinch (PSX) Soundtrack. it was Jessie's rip, but it wasnt tagged or organized so i did that and looped most of the tracks.

All Things Mortal Kombat NucleaRaptor's Avatar
    It breaks my heart to see you put so much effort into this,only to have absolutely no one respond to the thread.

Keep up the great job,man.
    The Ultimate Mortal Kombat Soundtrack Sharing Thread:
    The Ultimate Fatal Fury Soundtrack Sharing Thread:

much appreciated, nuclea. im tryin to click on that Like button, but it's not lettin me.

replaced Looney Tunes: Back in Action link with the actual one, cause apparently, it linked to Part 4 of Final Fantasy IX.

brand new links are now up for Atelier Meruru: The Apprentice Of Arland.

fixed Part 1 due to a track name correction for track 15 for Atelier Meruru.

startin now, i will not be able to fulfill any requests as i will be out of town startin wednesday. requests are still open, i just can't do any of them for the time being.

i have some good news for u guys. the internet im usin while im out of town works great and ill be able to fulfill requests again. so request away!

reuploaded the star ocean: till the end of time files. should have Highbrow's looping point fixed now.

any and all requests that r bein asked as of now will be added to a list as i'm now workin on loopin the Atelier Iris: Eternal Mana soundtrack that someone requested a while back via PM. i appreciate ur cooperation.

just a heads up guys, the link for The Lion King - Return To Pride Rock will be removed next week as i have ripped the soundtrack including that track, and with one less loop. u can continue to download it, but once the soundtrack is up at my rare soundtracks thread, the link is gone.

the Atelier Iris: Eternal Mana links will also be up next week.

managed to upload new music tracks from Star Ocean: The Second Story & Valkyrie Profile. Final Fantasy Tactics also has a couple extra songs.

For Apoplexy, this might be the most accurate loop ur gonna get from a song straight out of the OST with 2 different variations, the 2nd not even existing in the game. i looped it as close as i could from the in-game battle theme and i don't think there'll be a better one anytime soon unless someone wants to do it.

For Espionage, the difficulty here was tryin to find a loop from the near-faint first part, but it wasn't too hard.

For Theme Of Reina, tryin to loop this track was very hard. plain n simple.

For the 2 Valkyrie Profile tracks, i had to amplify both tracks to find looping points on, Mission To The Deep Space bein the harder one.

the link for The Lion King (Genesis) Soundtrack - Return To Pride Rock song has now been removed.

new links now up for Atelier Iris: Eternal Mana.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast