Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 90
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: requests guidelines: read this or your requests will be ignored

  1. #1
    Sarah
    Guest

    requests guidelines: read this or your requests will be ignored

    0) DO NOT POST REQUESTS FOR ZIPS/RARS & SENDSPACE/RAPIDSHARE LINKS OF THINGS ALREADY ON GH. the ONLY exception to this is if you're a regular contributor; ie you often upload things yourself.

    1) post a max of 5 requests in a single thread, don't post multiple threads at the same time (space it out a bit please-- try to only have one "active" requests thread at a time)

    2) check the site to see if the soundtrack is already on it. don't have much tolerance for people that don't do this ;-;; also check to see if someone else requested it in the past.

    3) don't bump your threads or ask when someone is going to be able to find it, it may take a while. it may take me personally weeks or even a month before I get to some requests.

    4) once a request is in the queue, it will take a significant amount of time to be added to the site. be patient. don't ask how long it will take-- this just eats up more time I could be using to be adding soundtracks.

    5) if at all possible, post tracklists for the album, the system it was for, alternate names it may have, etc. more info = better chance we can find it.

    6) random kind people: feel free to fill peoples requests using sites like sendspace, rapidshare, and megaupload. if possible please post a link in the "download links" forum as well as here though. appreciated muchly ~

  2. #2
    Onion Kid
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    16
    Are we allowed to request game rips or is this just for albums?

  3. #3
    Sarah
    Guest
    yep, gamerips are allowed.

  4. #4
    Onion Kid
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    8
    How do we know whether our request is in the queue or 'forgotten'?

    Thank you

  5. #5
    Grand Shriner hellotendo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    132
    did you delete my request for virtual boy music!!?? i don't see it anymore...

  6. #6
    Sarah
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by hellotendo View Post
    did you delete my request for virtual boy music!!?? i don't see it anymore...
    I didn't delete any threads.

    Quote Originally Posted by RayDream View Post
    How do we know whether our request is in the queue or 'forgotten'?

    Thank you
    if I said it's in the queue it's in the queue.

  7. #7
    busy izzy!
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    4
    If we have a post, about 2 months old, and nobody has replied, what should we do?

  8. #8
    Sarah
    Guest
    assume that no one can find it but keep an email subscription on the thread just in case someone does eventually find it and add it.

  9. #9
    Onion Kid
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    12
    sarah, you seem to have some fascist tendencies, but you run a pretty tight ship and it looks like you do TONS of work around here so i won't complain. thanks for keeping us all in line and helping this forum be an excellent resource. sorry if i misunderstood the rules in my dragon quest request thread.

  10. #10
    I'm psynumb innocent sin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    26
    sorry if thise may sound as a noob question ..but how do i upload files using rapidshare or any of the sites listed above? if theres a site or something for instructions please post it thanx...

  11. #11
    I'm Stali Anna and that's all you need to know. StaliAnna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    2
    I certinaly have a noob question. I'm having problems trying to make a request. How do I make a post? I seem to have only found the replys.

    Thanks

    P.S. I'm a ditz sometime. I found out where to go. Thanks anyway.

  12. #12
    Live This Close to Death mary_sonnie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    288
    Is there a thread or list of queued items?

  13. #13
    hennokappa hennokappa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5
    Can we request other japanese music that's not specifically related to anime or game sountracks?

  14. #14
    Onion Kid
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3
    Can we bump a topic if we have a new request to add to it? Or do we have to make a seperate topic for it?

  15. #15
    Grand Shriner THE SKYREAPER X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    131

    Queue

    Is there a way for us to see what is in the queue?

  16. #16
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    2
    i dont mean to sound "bitchy" but
    after you deleted my topic, you said to "read the rules"

    i did and i dont see what was so bad about it,can u point out y? if it was for the fact that sum1 else may have written that,i clearly stated i have searched for quite sum time and had no luck,why is why i posted the topic in the first place

    and if u say this i do believe this would be rather bull****
    i have seen quite a few undeleted topics which are asking for the same thing over and over again

  17. #17
    You won't see me coming... TILL I STRIKE! (mauls) Venneh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    None of your business. ;)
    Posts
    25
    Quick, idiotic question -- where can I find the queue list?

  18. #18
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1

    rockstar table tennis soundtrack request

    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah View Post
    0) DO NOT POST REQUESTS FOR ZIPS/RARS & SENDSPACE/RAPIDSHARE LINKS OF THINGS ALREADY ON GH. the ONLY exception to this is if you're a regular contributor; ie you often upload things yourself.

    1) post a max of 5 requests in a single thread, don't post multiple threads at the same time (space it out a bit please-- try to only have one "active" requests thread at a time)

    2) check the site to see if the soundtrack is already on it. don't have much tolerance for people that don't do this ;-;; also check to see if someone else requested it in the past.

    3) don't bump your threads or ask when someone is going to be able to find it, it may take a while. it may take me personally weeks or even a month before I get to some requests.

    4) once a request is in the queue, it will take a significant amount of time to be added to the site. be patient. don't ask how long it will take-- this just eats up more time I could be using to be adding soundtracks.

    5) if at all possible, post tracklists for the album, the system it was for, alternate names it may have, etc. more info = better chance we can find it.

    6) random kind people: feel free to fill peoples requests using sites like sendspace, rapidshare, and megaupload. if possible please post a link in the "download links" forum as well as here though. appreciated muchly ~

  19. #19
    Spell Castin' Zombie Draco911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Partying On A Lawn Somewhere
    Posts
    67
    I'm not sure if this question is right to ask but, will the soundtrack for DJMAX Portable 2 Audio Trinity O.S.T. - Black ever appear? I'm not trying to get in trouble with anybody here. If it isn't, thanks anyway.

  20. #20
    The Gray Eyed Warrior of the Pathless Walk LinkSolitar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    In a hell-shaped battlefield
    Posts
    10
    Hello, I have a tiny little doubt, I want to download the "Reminiscence of Final Fantasy VII" and I didnīt found a site with it. My doubt is if I request the Reminiscence, it is possible that you could find the video or a site to download it. Ok thatīs all. Thanks

  21. #21
    Registered User animeserena's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1
    am i allowed to request manga's that arent up her yet?

  22. #22
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    2
    yeah can we requset manga's?

  23. #23
    Breakdance Not Included Iyeru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Madison, WI
    Posts
    16
    I just wanted to point out, Final Fatasy Game tracks don't seem to be uploaded here. Is there a reason? Well, the quickest way to get them is to go over to BlueLaguna anyway.

  24. #24
    Shriner vsniper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    64

    Commandos: Strike Force OST request

    I think it is a perfect game with amazing tracks.
    But i cant find it anywhere.....
    I appreciate it if someone do this favour for me

  25. #25
    Knight in Shining Armor Durango's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    50
    I can ask for multiple game requests, right? How would I go about making the topic?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •