Thread: Request: Genki! Ippa! Pokémon Music Collection

Request: Genki! Ippa! Pokémon Music Collection

I was browsing around the GH and I found a lot (and I do mean a lot) of the Pokémon soundtracks. Never before had I stumbled on such a large library of Pokémon music, but it seems even that didn't contain what I was looking for. I'm desperately looking for music from the Johto seasons of the anime (especially the Johto battle themes).

I looked around more and the only lead I found was an Amazon link [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

It has 31 or so tracks and features Kanto, Johto and Hoenn TV BGM music (some of which are recycled from the only other BGM CD I know of, which is already on GH). I'm desperately looking for the Johto Battle themes, and this is the only place I've seen them on.

Thank you for your trouble in advance.

I just ordered it off Amazon anyway, since I'm way too impatient. Couldn't delete the thread, so it can die now.

Sarah
    if you could rip it and share it that'd always be appreciated ~

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah View Post
    if you could rip it and share it that'd always be appreciated ~
    I'll try doing that once I get it

G Coporation l33t Executive & Part Time Zombie KingBladeDa3rd's Avatar
    hey i have a program that let's you rip songs off a CD 2 mp3 if i send you that program would you send me the battle themes?

Grand Shriner
    I know your going to get it soon,
    But there's the music you want right?

[Hidden link. Register to see links.]

G Coporation l33t Executive & Part Time Zombie KingBladeDa3rd's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Svenshinhan View Post
    I was browsing around the GH and I found a lot (and I do mean a lot) of the Pokémon soundtracks. Never before had I stumbled on such a large library of Pokémon music, but it seems even that didn't contain what I was looking for. I'm desperately looking for music from the Johto seasons of the anime (especially the Johto battle themes).

I looked around more and the only lead I found was an Amazon link [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

It has 31 or so tracks and features Kanto, Johto and Hoenn TV BGM music (some of which are recycled from the only other BGM CD I know of, which is already on GH). I'm desperately looking for the Johto Battle themes, and this is the only place I've seen them on.

Thank you for your trouble in advance.
    i have a program thats can rip songs off CDs and convert them to mp3 let me know if you want it so you can post the pokemon songs on the forums because i desperately want the jhoto/hoenn battle themes

it's num 6 the total overdose music theme

Onion Kid
    Svenshinhan, did you ever get around to ripping the MP3s?

Grand Shriner
    yes plz rip them