Results 1 to 20 of 20

Thread: PokePark 2: Wonders Beyond request (help; details inside)

  1. #1
    Grand Shriner UltimatePaladin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    410

    PokePark 2: Wonders Beyond request (help; details inside)

    No one replied to the other topic so I've had to resort to this.

    I need some music from the Wii game PokePark 2: Wonders Beyond.

    Some of the music is actually pretty awesome. So I want it.

    I mostly need the chase themes and the battle themes. That's really all I need.

    Can someone help me out here?

    If this game's music hasn't been ripped yet, can someone rip it please?

    I'd really appreciate any help with this.

    Thank you.

  2. #2
    Grand Shriner UltimatePaladin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    410
    bump.

    I still need help with this.

    Any help would really be appreciated.

    Thank you.

  3. #3
    I'm DA PRETTY ROCKER!!!!! Qqqqqqwe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    1,865
    I'm gunna bump this thread. I, too, would like to have a rip of this game's music, aswell.

  4. #4
    Grand Shriner UltimatePaladin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    410
    It worked before so obviously it'll work again. I intend on bumping this until the request is fulfilled.

    So bump again.

    Also... please make sure to upload this to a filehost that doesn't have crappy download speeds for free users like me.

    Thanks for the help.

  5. #5
    Grand Shriner UltimatePaladin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    410
    Hah. Yeah... um... I still need help with this.

    bump 2.

  6. #6
    Onion Kid TheWolfBunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    19
    I sure love the battle themes. They kick ass. I want them in 5-minute versions!
    "Welcome, New Galaxy!" - Mario (Super Mario Galaxy)

  7. #7
    Grand Shriner
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    154
    If anyone has a rip of the all the music - or just the battle music - (and whatever else, if possible), I'd be thankful for it.

  8. #8
    Grand Shriner UltimatePaladin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    410
    Looks like other people other than me want this.

    I really don't know what the problem or issue here is but someone please fulfill this request.

    I'd really appreciate it.

    Thanks.

    bump 3.

  9. #9
    Collecting OST is my Thing OmegaRadio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Midnight Mall
    Posts
    177
    I wanna bump into this too.

  10. #10
    All Hail the Anime Mewsie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,787
    bump
    My Purchase list:
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    My CDs:
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

  11. #11
    Onion Kid
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    8
    I know there's one out there. There's been videos posted both from Brawl Custom Music as well as complete soundrips with tentative names on youtube. Youtube ripping is always an option here, but a lot of people (like me) are probably a stickler for getting something higher quality from the source...

    Aforementioned videos:

    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

    Brawl Custom Music is down, but when they were up they didn't post complete rips (ie, the various arrangements of the Cove Town Theme save for the version playing in the main square were left out).

    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

    I tried contacting this guy, but never really got any response. I wonder if he obtained the music from somewhere else, though?

  12. #12
    Grand Shriner UltimatePaladin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    410
    Quote Originally Posted by Mabufudyne View Post
    I know there's one out there. There's been videos posted both from Brawl Custom Music as well as complete soundrips with tentative names on youtube. Youtube ripping is always an option here, but a lot of people (like me) are probably a stickler for getting something higher quality from the source...

    Aforementioned videos:

    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

    Brawl Custom Music is down, but when they were up they didn't post complete rips (ie, the various arrangements of the Cove Town Theme save for the version playing in the main square were left out).

    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

    I tried contacting this guy, but never really got any response. I wonder if he obtained the music from somewhere else, though?
    I have no idea but I'm aware of that as well.

    That takes forever though and yeah it's not in the best quality.

    Sure I could do that but it would just take too long.

    Can't someone please help us out here?

  13. #13
    Onion Kid
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    29
    Finally I got my account activated here! I was the guy that ripped the game and uploaded to Brawl Custom Music. I'll have to tag and convert the streams to MP3, so I'll do that for tomorrow, and make a new thread when it's ready.

  14. #14
    Grand Shriner UltimatePaladin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    410
    Quote Originally Posted by soneek View Post
    Finally I got my account activated here! I was the guy that ripped the game and uploaded to Brawl Custom Music. I'll have to tag and convert the streams to MP3, so I'll do that for tomorrow, and make a new thread when it's ready.
    Er... okay... not sure I if I should believe this...

    Um... I suppose I'll wait patiently for that I guess.

    Or for someone else to do this legitimately. Whatever comes first.

  15. #15
    Onion Kid
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    29
    I've been juggling a lot of projects, so sorry for the delay.

    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

  16. #16
    Grand Shriner UltimatePaladin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    410
    Bumping again.

    Because I need a filehost that doesn't have download speeds that is as slow as snails.

    My recommendations are jumbofiles, mediafire, or speedyshare.

    Again I would really appreciate any help with this.

    Thanks.

  17. #17
    Grand Shriner UltimatePaladin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    410
    bump

    This isn't impossible.

    I'd really appreciate any help with this.

    Thanks.

  18. #18
    "Spaghetti Western"? Sounds mighty tasty, pardner! zotoh143's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    Posts
    41
    Alright, I'll bite the bait tonight. XD

    Here's soneek's PokéPark 2 soundtrack, converted to 320kbps MP3s. Since MediaFire's maximum size for free users is 200 MB per file, I split the RAR into three parts. Simply download 'em, then highlight and extract all three at once!

    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

    I went ahead and tagged them with the game's sound artists and a quick picture of the game disc to serve as placeholder album art. I didn't bother editing the titles much due to sheer laziness on my part. All credit still goes to soneek. Anyway, I hope this is what you wanted!
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    ------------------------------
    Super Smash Bros. Brawl Info: Name: Yosh --- FC: 4768 – 9540 – 9439
    (Always up for matches! Send me a PM if anyone's interested!)
    Shiny Pokémon caught to date: 27! Latest Capture: Shiny Zubat (Victory Road, random encounter)! (Gen. III, LeafGreen, 7/29/2012)

  19. #19
    Grand Shriner
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    154
    Thank you very much~!

  20. #20
    Grand Shriner UltimatePaladin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    410
    Quote Originally Posted by zotoh143 View Post
    Alright, I'll bite the bait tonight. XD

    Here's soneek's PokéPark 2 soundtrack, converted to 320kbps MP3s. Since MediaFire's maximum size for free users is 200 MB per file, I split the RAR into three parts. Simply download 'em, then highlight and extract all three at once!

    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

    I went ahead and tagged them with the game's sound artists and a quick picture of the game disc to serve as placeholder album art. I didn't bother editing the titles much due to sheer laziness on my part. All credit still goes to soneek. Anyway, I hope this is what you wanted!
    Thank you. I'll download it ASAP since mediafire are being dictators and quickly deleting links nowadays.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •