Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 175 of 330
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: beatmania IIDX FULL VERSIONS

  1. #151
    Shriner
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    88
    Anybody knows if there's full version of Neogenesis by DM Ashura?

  2. #152
    Static on the Line RΛIΔΣN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    240
    There isn't. But it might be on his next album, if he plans to make one.
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

  3. #153
    Shriner
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    88
    I hope so! Though I have found a megamix on his site, where I think it's in long version followed by aftershock! as well. If someone would cut them as separate tracks, that would be good wouldn't it?

  4. #154
    Grand Shriner RoxasinTokyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by zodiak_9111 View Post
    I hope so! Though I have found a megamix on his site, where I think it's in long version followed by aftershock! as well. If someone would cut them as separate tracks, that would be good wouldn't it?
    give me the mix and I'll cut it.
    .:KH KH:.

  5. #155
    Shriner
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    88
    Good! Thank you so much! I'm uploading it right now!

    Edit: Here [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

  6. #156
    Grand Shriner UBerserker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    275
    Quote Originally Posted by evilwolfie View Post
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Thank you.

    Oh and yeah, this is a good year since suddenly the Bemani artists are wrapping up a lot of stuff (Ryu's album, Nekomata's second album, CS songs and lastly, the re-editions of Milestone and Synthesized in August 25).

    Some days ago M-Project released another album, it has an extended version of ALL I NEED YOUR LOVE from Empress that I want so freakin' much.

  7. #157
    Grand Shriner RoxasinTokyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    100
    The Cutting is almost done

  8. #158
    Grand Shriner UBerserker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    275
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

    The new M-Project album. But the hell, it comes all together in a "flac" type of file (what the hell is this?) and I can't open it.

  9. #159
    Grand Shriner RoxasinTokyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by UBerserker View Post
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

    The new M-Project album. But the hell, it comes all together in a "flac" type of file (what the hell is this?) and I can't open it.
    Flac is a Lossless file and that's all I know. :P

  10. #160
    Shriner
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    88
    Sad... It seems no one can get a hold of M-Project's album... I'd love to have it!

  11. #161
    Grand Shriner UBerserker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    275
    Heh, I googled and discovered what "flac" was. Anyway, I managed to get a MP3 file of ALL I NEED YOUR LOVE out of the Flac file, but not in high quality.
    Hopefully we'll see the re-editions of Synthesized and Milestone here - or at least the new tracks only.

  12. #162
    Shriner
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    88
    Could you post it here please?

  13. #163
    Rest in the Shadows DevilmanG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    WHY CANT I F*&^ING REMEMBER!!!
    Posts
    295
    Quote Originally Posted by RΛIΔΣN View Post
    Here's some stuff I made myself. I am thinking of doing a full version of Zenius. Check out the DDR full version thread too!
    do you mean zenius-I-vanisher? oh and glad to be back here!! been ahwile..... when are you gnna make it? would be worth listening to!
    and i had request. does anyone have TYPE MARS (G-Style Mix) By L.E.D? i havent seen it here or maybe im not looking hard enough? or there is no full version for it?....

  14. #164
    Grand Shriner typeMARS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    210
    suuuup

    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

  15. #165
    Shriner
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    88
    Thanks a lot!

  16. #166
    Cute and Deadly
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Asia
    Posts
    12
    Request:

    Terra - DoLL
    good-cool - Last Message

  17. #167
    Grand Shriner UBerserker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    275
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilmanG View Post
    and i had request. does anyone have TYPE MARS (G-Style Mix) By L.E.D? i havent seen it here or maybe im not looking hard enough? or there is no full version for it?....
    Only the short version from DistorteD. Then there's the remix by Daji in Denjin K, which I don't think it's that bad.
    L.E.D. needs to make a second album. Now I'm waiting TDS to release the re-editions of Milestone and Synthesized, as they're out today.

  18. #168
    Static on the Line RΛIΔΣN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    240
    Done.

    -DoLL
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

    -Last Message
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

    Quote Originally Posted by DevilmanG View Post
    do you mean zenius-I-vanisher? oh and glad to be back here!! been ahwile..... when are you gnna make it? would be worth listening to!
    Sorry, but that project is on hold. typeMARS might do something about it though...

  19. #169
    Rest in the Shadows DevilmanG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    WHY CANT I F*&^ING REMEMBER!!!
    Posts
    295
    Quote Originally Posted by RΛIΔΣN View Post
    Done.

    -DoLL
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

    -Last Message
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]



    Sorry, but that project is on hold. typeMARS might do something about it though...
    that would great!! if its on hold, i can still wait! thx for answering too! not everyone answers my questions so quickly! (usually wait about 2 weeks before i get an answer!!)

  20. #170
    Shriner
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    88
    So Roxasin, how is the cutting of the megamix going? I'm not impatient, just curious

  21. #171
    Cute and Deadly
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Asia
    Posts
    12
    Thanks!

  22. #172
    Dark Wizard
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    UK>Cornwall
    Posts
    115
    Does Ryu*'s Second Heaven have a full version yet?

  23. #173
    Shriner
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    51
    Sadly no, but he's making a album & on the first CD its on it, but the first CD is a NSMM =(

  24. #174
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Xepher2010 View Post
    Sadly no, but he's making a album & on the first CD its on it, but the first CD is a NSMM =(
    Can't wait for it man. Love that song!

  25. #175
    Grand Shriner RoxasinTokyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by zodiak_9111 View Post
    So Roxasin, how is the cutting of the megamix going? I'm not impatient, just curious

    It's been cut but I don't know what song it is could you tell me which one so I can finalize it?

    I'm sick right now with Strep Throat so can you wait another day or two as well?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •