Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Onion Kid
    Oh I mean I was just saying their the same file so people didnt have to worry about downloading the wrong one....Its good you made people aware of the torrent,a lot of people prefer downloading that way

I thought this was weird, track list is in a different order, not to mention 48000hz.

Onion Kid
    Quote Originally Posted by Avanze View Post
    I thought this was weird, track list is in a different order, not to mention 48000hz.
    Yeah Im sure there will be a proper scene release out sooner or later but for now at least we have it,lol...just rearrange the track list as layed out on amazon...

Thoroughly annoyed Leon Scott Kennedy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezio_Auditore View Post
    Yeah Im sure there will be a proper scene release out sooner or later but for now at least we have it,lol...just rearrange the track list as layed out on amazon...
    Pointless, since they are different, albeit slightly... The digital release lists 20 tracks, while the one found on the torrent has 22. So, yeah, you'll still want the Amazon lossy-release, it has one or two tracks that do not appear on this Collector's Edition release.
    Sigh
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]|[Hidden link. Register to see links.]|[Hidden link. Register to see links.]|[Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Thanks man!

<That was fucking poetry> cooljacker's Avatar
    48000 Hz? Flac files usually have 44100 Hz when ripped from a CD, don't they? I'll definitely download this and test frequency with spectral view graph, to make sure this flac really came from a lossless source. Anyways, thx a lot!
    EDIT: This is indeed lossless, full 24 kHz (per channel) aka 48 kHz total frequency range is present, and because this is ripped from DVD, that actually explains why it's 48 kHz, but again it's still lossless! Now if only I knew where to find ac1 & ac2 in flac...
    No reuploads so please fuck off.

Hello everyone, I would like to know where can I find the background music that plays in the multiplayer mode when readying before a match (choosing persona, profile set, ect), it is possible to have some help from you all, please?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12