Thread: Stored PM Limit Warning

A Captain Need Not Have a Eyepatch! Agent0042's Avatar

Stored PM Limit Warning

On the old system, it gave you a warning when your PM inbox was 90% full or higher so that you could clear out some messages and not have to worry about exceeding your limit. However, that doesn't seem to be in effect anymore because just now when I tried to send a PM, it told me I had gone over my limit, and I hadn't received any warning. I don't suppose there's any way this could be restored?

General FF Rumble is active -- currently battle is Character Pairings!
    "When prayers turn to promises, not even fate can stand in their way. Wishes can come true. But not if you just wait for miracles. Miracles are things we make for ourselves. Here and now." - Fang & Vanille
    If you're not reading Goat Pen, you're missing the web's best Final Fantasy fanfiction. ~~ http://www.goatpen.org ~~ Final Fantasy Shrine Idol - join us and sing!

I had the same problem just yesterday. I deleted ~30 messages, but it'd be nice to know more specifically how close I am to the limit if possible.

VGM Rumble - Currently N64 soundtracks and ZELDA songs
    VGM Recommendations
    VGM Trivia
    VGM A-Z
    VGM Canon

Goren
    Ok, I'll try to look into it, though I'm not sure if that's something I could do or Sarah.

Well for now I moved the folder controls to the top of the pm page. Hope this helps with monitoring how much space you got left and stuff like that.