Thread: Reminder: Proper Use of the "Report" Function

A Captain Need Not Have a Eyepatch! Agent0042's Avatar

Reminder: Proper Use of the "Report" Function

On each post is an option to report it to the moderator. This is generally not ideal because it only sends us an e-mail and many of us often actually check this site first before we even check our e-mail. As such, please observe the following procedures:

- If somebody has posted something that is obvious spam, please copy the address of their profile and report it in this thread.
    - If somebody is behaving in a manner you feel is inappropriate, please send an e-mail to the section mod listed on this page or a forum-level admin.
    - If there is a problem with one of your posts and you need it deleted or something, do the same as above.

If you still feel the need to use the report function, please do so, but please also follow one of the procedures outlined above. Failure to do so will likely either

A.) Delay the processing of your problem
    B.) Report redundant information to us, since somebody else may have reported it if you didn't check using the established procedures first

If somebody with mod status in this section could pin this, I'd appreciate it.

General FF Rumble is active -- currently battle is Character Pairings!
    "When prayers turn to promises, not even fate can stand in their way. Wishes can come true. But not if you just wait for miracles. Miracles are things we make for ourselves. Here and now." - Fang & Vanille
    If you're not reading Goat Pen, you're missing the web's best Final Fantasy fanfiction. ~~ http://www.goatpen.org ~~ Final Fantasy Shrine Idol - join us and sing!

this is an apology to Sarah, I know I misused the report function this morning but it was in desperation to attempt to get some help.
    I changed my password this morning and it re-activated/kickstarted my account so now I'm actually able to USE IT!!!
    Praise be to the forum gods and please forgive me my trespass, I swear I will NOT do so again! cheers, later - merlin513