Page 3 of 83 FirstFirst 1234567891353 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 2055
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: The "Please Make Me an Avatar/Sig" thread

  1. #51
    Yes, I'm too damn lazy to change my ava.
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    927
    UPDATED
    Terra Fire - Chocobo Knights sig
    Dark Blade - sig
    Omni - Red XIII howling moon sig
    Squallmrr - Main chars sig ff7 and up
    Blank101 - Squall and cloud from KH sig. Blank and auron around
    Dark Patriot - MGS3 Snake with patch sig & Jecht and Tidus sig
    NikarouForever - sig with ava in it, named
    Tidus 66 - ava - Darien Fawkes, sig I-man cast (If these are real life renders, I'm leaving them to Az)
    Death by default - cloud and seph ava
    AtomNarmor - Waiting for images
    CAPS LOCK : CRUISE CONTROL FOR AWESOME!

  2. #52
    Awesome! MossY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    5,727
    thank you, sorry i didnt know about the sig showoff

  3. #53
    edits Landlord of Sector 7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    AMERICA
    Posts
    3,344
    Wow what happened to all of the sig makers who DIDN'T suck, even Ross was better than all of you.

  4. #54
    Yes, I'm too damn lazy to change my ava.
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    927
    We love you too landlord.

  5. #55
    Experiment #666 (Im on break from sig requests) Aztroth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    6 feet under
    Posts
    582
    excuse me? im sorry, but do you have some grounds for saying that we suck?

    This sig thanx to... ME!!!
    For more awesome GFX check out Dark Designs.

  6. #56
    FFShrine Sig Maker UltimateFFFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    1,437
    .... Landlord, at least we can be bothered to give up our time to making these........ When was the last time you posted a sig you'd done for someone?

  7. #57
    Awesome! MossY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    5,727
    Quote Originally Posted by UltimateFFFan
    .... Landlord, at least we can be bothered to give up our time to making these........ When was the last time you posted a sig you'd done for someone?

  8. #58
    Pff.. Jasmijn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    668
    Quote Originally Posted by *#YunasWill#*
    Hello everyone Could I make a request for a Matching Sig & Avatar set pls
    sorry i haven't any pics but I would like it to have some Pictures of Yuna FFX with the qoute Never forget them on it. as long as there is one pic of her in her wedding dress thanks.
    Okey here is your set! Hope you like it, if not, just PM and I'll see what I can do! You don't have to give me credit, but I would appreciate it if you do! ^^

    Avatar:


    Signature:


    Fav Shriners :: Kirea, Huntress Krystle.
    Likes :: Mezmerised.net


  9. #59
    Awesome! MossY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    5,727
    That looks awesome

  10. #60
    Pff.. Jasmijn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    668
    THnx! Hope Yunaswill likes it too! ^^

  11. #61
    Onion Kid *#YunasWill#*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    17
    Wow that Better than i Pictured it your great thanks Jasmijn

  12. #62
    ... jiro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    4,804
    You guys make pretty good sigs/avatars. Hey tk that title sounds like for begging. Anyways keep up the good work guys.

  13. #63
    Pff.. Jasmijn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    668
    Quote Originally Posted by *#YunasWill#*
    Wow that Better than i Pictured it your great thanks Jasmijn
    No Problem!

  14. #64
    Onion Kid Der Konig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    25
    add me to the sig makers list


    ^^^I make sigs if you want one, pm me

  15. #65
    Experiment #666 (Im on break from sig requests) Aztroth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    6 feet under
    Posts
    582
    ummm... i'm sorry but I don't wanna work with an asshole like you, if you've got the audacity to tell me I suck, when (assuming that you made your current sig) your current sig looks like crap! because the render is choppy the brushing is too bright in certain areas and the colors are off! not to mention that you need to work on your text, because all you did was use a pixel font and add a stroke to it...

  16. #66
    RedX Crimson X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Crimson Castle
    Posts
    484
    Hey could someone make me a sig with the pics below?

    Images: Image 1 Image 2 Image 3 Image 4

    Username: FF8Rocks


    Please and Thank You to whoever does it

    Made by: Shinryudan

  17. #67
    ... jiro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    4,804
    Quote Originally Posted by Aztroth
    ummm... i'm sorry but I don't wanna work with an asshole like you, if you've got the audacity to tell me I suck, when (assuming that you made your current sig) your current sig looks like crap! because the render is choppy the brushing is too bright in certain areas and the colors are off! not to mention that you need to work on your text, because all you did was use a pixel font and add a stroke to it...
    You're actually good at making sigs.

  18. #68
    FFShrine Sig Maker UltimateFFFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    1,437
    Der Konig and Aztroth quit fighting, we should be working together to enhance people's visit to the Shrine, not put them off completely. FF8 Rocks, I'll get onto yours tonight.

    Current Sig Makers:
    Aztroth
    Der Konig
    Dirge
    Jasmijn
    Mossy
    Shinryudan
    UltimateFFFan

    Wow! This is the most makers we've had in a while..... I can remember when it was just me, Shin and Az! Hard times....... but we pulled through. Anyway, I'm making a webring tonight for all GFX makers on the Shrine, if you PM me with a URL to a website you'd like added (Must be related to graphics and you must be a maker) I'll sort it.

  19. #69
    ... jiro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    4,804
    Quote Originally Posted by UltimateFFFan
    Der Konig and Aztroth quit fighting, we should be working together to enhance people's visit to the Shrine, not put them off completely. FF8 Rocks, I'll get onto yours tonight.

    Current Sig Makers:
    Aztroth
    Der Konig
    Dirge
    Jasmijn
    Mossy
    Shinryudan
    UltimateFFFan

    Wow! This is the most makers we've had in a while..... I can remember when it was just me, Shin and Az! Hard times....... but we pulled through. Anyway, I'm making a webring tonight for all GFX makers on the Shrine, if you PM me with a URL to a website you'd like added (Must be related to graphics and you must be a maker) I'll sort it.
    Let them settle their difference on the sigs they make

  20. #70
    Pff.. Jasmijn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    668
    Quote Originally Posted by finalfantasy 8 Rocks
    Hey could someone make me a sig with the pics below?

    Images: Image 1 Image 2 Image 3 Image 4

    Username: FF8Rocks


    Please and Thank You to whoever does it
    I guess I can do it.. But only on Friday and Saturday! Hehe..

  21. #71
    Yes, I'm too damn lazy to change my ava.
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    927
    Truly it doesn't matter if your on any list whatsoever guys, your free to make sigs to your pleasure. Just say that your willing and pick up any jobs you feel like doing.

    BTW: I'm doing the buster sword one now so noone take it k.

  22. #72
    Yes, I'm too damn lazy to change my ava.
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    927
    sorry for double post, comp is slowing down and lagging with the internet today.

  23. #73
    ... jiro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    4,804
    It's okay, we all make mistakes.

  24. #74
    FFShrine Sig Maker UltimateFFFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    1,437
    I agree with Shin, but if you do make a sig and send it to someone by PM, please tell one of the GFX team, it makes us angry when we do work we don't need to do, and you don't want to see us when we're angry

  25. #75
    edits Landlord of Sector 7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    AMERICA
    Posts
    3,344
    Quote Originally Posted by UltimateFFFan
    .... Landlord, at least we can be bothered to give up our time to making these........ When was the last time you posted a sig you'd done for someone?
    when was the last time someone asked me? You guys are all so eager to make everyone's, I would be happy to if someone gave me a request that was specific enough to where they want a set look, i'm normally not the greatest at freelance.

Page 3 of 83 FirstFirst 1234567891353 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •