Results 1 to 23 of 23

Thread: I have complaint about the mod "Lassie"

  1. #1
    Irsus
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    108

    I have complaint about the mod "Lassie"

    Hello, (Sorry this is Jessie )

    I am banned for due to not showing respect to mod , because I told my opinion to Jessie, as I see that her/his post answer contains such a word "a**hole".

    I request only being polite for uploaders. I using filesonic someelse could use rapidshare so alot of posts would much better,
    Also he/she changed my post as original one, nobody has copyright of one soundtrack here I guess.
    Vice versa I send excuse pm to someone who says that he is original one but even he didnt answer me.
    At the end I was banned for 3 days.

    Dead Rising 2 Soundtrack (Complete)
    <3 Soundtracks, My name is Irsus

  2. #2
    Grand Shriner N-12_Aden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Unkown
    Posts
    6,323
    Yeah, I just read that trainwreck of a thread.

    I think you should definatly reconsider what your saying and be silent.

  3. #3
    Goren
    Guest
    Your J button must be broken or something... but besides that I am siding with Jessie in this one.

  4. #4
    Irsus
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    108
    L and J situation is funny. But more funnier is that is obvios that you are telling me "A**hole" too.

    I will be silence because it seems this is jessie's forum and I don't have any rights to tell me opinion here.

  5. #5
    Grand Shriney
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,832
    Quote Originally Posted by addmean View Post
    Jessie's post answer contains such a word "a**hole".
    My Recording Sessions Wishlist:

    -How To Train Your Dragon 2 RS

    -Star Wars Prequels RS
    -The Lost World: Jurassic Park RS
    -Harry Potter 3 RS.
    -Rosenman's LOTR RS.
    -Narnia 1 & 3 RS.
    -Indy 3: Last Crusade RS
    -The Barry Bond Scores RS
    -Memoirs of a Geisha RS
    -War Horse RS
    -King Kong (Howard Shore)
    -Andy Price's BBC Robin Hood RS.

    Trades for any of these are welcomed via PM

  6. #6
    The Last Ninjawolf <^o^> Jessie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    11,577
    Haven't you ever heard the phrase "Lessie is more"? :P

    Anyway, you were banned because you refused to listen and accused me of saying things i didn't say. Other mirror links get posted all the time and i don't do anything about those, because honestly, i can't. But the guy that ripped, organized and uploaded the Dead Rising 2 Complete Soundtrack originally a few hours earlier, didn't like not being given credit for the work he had done. I simply added these credits to the op and a link to his thread, i didn't remove your links or say anything about you stealing links. I've no idea why you've taken such offense over what i did.

  7. #7
    Grand Shriney
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,832
    Maybe he saw your avatar, and got you mixed up with Lassie?

  8. #8
    The Last Ninjawolf <^o^> Jessie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    11,577
    Man i don't think so, how could anyone be so mean towards someone that reminded them of Lassie? :<

  9. #9
    Irsus
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    108
    I send u excuse pm about Lessie, I dunno I love Lessie, I watched whole serie. )

    Jessie, this guy didnt ripped it and uploaded it, I didn't downloaded it from him. So I was trying say it but you changed my post.

    Im sorry if I caused any trouble on this forum I send excuse pms to both sides, still no answer.

    @Faleel omg?

  10. #10
    The Wordsmith The Dimensioner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Mahoi Nui
    Posts
    2,081
    asshole
    In search of: 2012, Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows, Harry Potter & The Prisoner of Azkaban, A Series of Unfortunate Events, Shawshank Redemption, Chronicles of Narnia. Nothing to trade for now.

  11. #11
    Making the world a better place...for Mankind... docrate1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    In future land, mostly.
    Posts
    4,078
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessie View Post
    Man i don't think so, how could anyone be so mean towards someone that reminded them of Lassie? :<
    I hated that show. Reminded me of how my grandmother had my mother's dog put down, behind my mother's back, just because she thought it would be dangerous for me.

    As for the matter at hand, I'm with Jessie on this one. I've noticed you make a hell of a lot of mirror threads. you're not the only one around (hell, I might have done it once with an old anime soundtrack), but don't go saying !!!! didn't rip the thing, tagged it (and god knows how tedious it can be to tag a gamerip.) and uploaded it. You should have at least acknowledged his work.

    "And exactly how many times did he fall out the window ?"

  12. #12
    Irsus
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    108
    @docrate1 , you think alot of this reply?

    Also you still can't understand that people don't rip games (generally) , what a coincidence that rip was also on torrent or other sites.

    I could have done some multiple posts but also please respect my other unique posts.

    Thanks for interest zaaaaaaaa : D

  13. #13
    匪天 (pr3y : pr4y) = symph0ny {k3yb04rd + El3c. Gu1t Orie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    "Peter Pan Syndrome Neverland"
    Posts
    11,946
    I'm with jessie in this one. I do not tolerate well the lack of education and respect toward others. If you do not see or admit where is the mistake, then it is your problem being banned for whatever days they were.
    Although, yes, he downloaded for somewhere and he did not had a clue of who was the original "sharer". Ok, no big deal! Yes???
    Jessie just gave a help on that. You are being too much, not "a**hole", but a great "D*ck" if you cannot know difference between doing good things and doing bad things.
    Initially you were doing a good thing, Jessie was keeping your good thing but add more of Good Thing, but you ended slipping to an all amount of BAD things.
    "For the Sake of our Heart-CORE... & ♥Juri♥"



    Kenji Kawai ~Soundtrack Collection~ Discography
    Koh Otani ~Soundtracks Collection~
    Anime Soundtracks 1971-2011 (osts to trade for)
    DON'T ASK ME ABOUT LOSSLESS OR JURI KILLS YOU

  14. #14
    Making the world a better place...for Mankind... docrate1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    In future land, mostly.
    Posts
    4,078
    Quote Originally Posted by addmean View Post
    @docrate1 , you think alot of this reply?

    Also you still can't understand that people don't rip games (generally) , what a coincidence that rip was also on torrent or other sites.

    I could have done some multiple posts but also please respect my other unique posts.

    Thanks for interest zaaaaaaaa : D
    Why Yes, good sir, I think a lot. At least I think things through before writing something

    And "still can't understand" ? would we know each other ? I seriously doubt it. As for ripping games...I have to say, you must be 15 years late, mate, and I sure hope the cave you stayed in was comfy.
    Since Cds and then DVDs have been used to host games, gamerips have multiplied so fast you'd think Jesus might have something to do with it, and today there are gamerips all around this forum and the whole internet. There a lot of rippers here alone (O.J. Simdick, Jessie, Infernus Animositas, to name but a few) . I wouldn't even be surprised if there were more gamerips on the shrine than official releases. I've even done a few for my own use, mostly Sega Saturn games. I don't share them because A: they're old, B: they're not complete as I took only what was of interest, and C: I'm too lazy to re-rip the CDs.

    I don't care where you say you got this rip. It still looks way too close to his for comfort.

  15. #15
    Irsus
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    108
    @docrate1

    I agree with you and respect about these game rips, but still trying explain , are these gamerippers are torrent seeders here? I think no.
    This gamerip was obviously didn't rip by this person who post it before me but the point is the mod was so sure about it he banned me for 3 days and told me asshole.

  16. #16
    The Last Ninjawolf <^o^> Jessie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    11,577
    You want to be banned again? You still don't listen to what you're being told. You were banned for not listening and accusing me of saying things i didn't. The second ban will be longer.

    You do realize that when people download rips from here or anywhere, they can very easily make a torrent file of the upload and host it on any torrent site, takes like 5 seconds to do.

  17. #17
    Silent Shriner #5 Arigeitsu159's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    3,881
    Thread fail.

  18. #18
    The Wordsmith The Dimensioner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Mahoi Nui
    Posts
    2,081
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessie View Post
    You do realize that when people download rips from here or anywhere, they can very easily make a torrent file of the upload and host it on any torrent site, takes like 5 seconds to do.
    Yes, I have found most of my uploads indexed in some kind of huge, massive torrent file on some search engines, which was the whole reason I was afraid to share my stuff on the Internet. This is why I put passwords on my files now, but I don't really know if that helps any.

    This guy just seems like a troublemaker. I've read your arguments with him, and I don't know why you don't just kick him from the site.

  19. #19
    The Last Ninjawolf <^o^> Jessie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    11,577
    I have banned him once and said i'd ban him for a longer time if he continues playing the innocent victim. I don't ban people permanently, unless they're bots or continue to cause trouble after multiple bans.

  20. #20
    Goddess Amanda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14,150
    Ha. A nice laugh to come back to. I missed y'all.

    Plus..asshole is just so fun to say and type....

    Seems simple. Mirror all you want. IF someone says, hey, I'd like credit, or a mention, do it. Takes 3 seconds, and won't hurt. What was/is the biggie?

    Asshole...giggle.

    Googled Wee Willy. Got these:

    http://www.weewillys.com/
    http://www.weewilly.com/
    http://qrp-popcorn.blogspot.ca/
    http://www.rhymes.org.uk/wee_willie_winkie.htm

    soo, no penis references. Guess only older bald men obssess about that.

  21. #21
    Making the world a better place...for Mankind... docrate1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    In future land, mostly.
    Posts
    4,078
    He is under the assumption that there are no gamerippers on the shrine and we all take files from torrents.

    And that Rippers are automatically the creators of the torrents he downloaded from.

    Seems a gameriper on the VGM board asked him to give him credit, the guy refused, Jessie modified addmean's post to add the credit, addmean deleted the modification, our fluffy wolfy mod did it again, then got in an argument with addmean, had the world asshole escape from his mouth (Hey, I spout the word at least ten times a day), and banned addmean after the second or third erasing of the modification jessie made. Add to that that addmean has happened multiple times (ok, same thing should happened to Konio IMO, but, well...).

    But I think the asshole thing is justified just with the Lassie thing. Never confuse a proud and wild creature such as a wolf for a trained dog.

  22. #22
    The Wordsmith The Dimensioner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Mahoi Nui
    Posts
    2,081
    Also, just look at how many of his threads have been shut down like that lame-ass Inception 5CD score, and Dolphin Tale for being a link to Real Steel, and Real Steel because it's Varese and like two or three other threads because they're Varese. But really what takes the cake is the thread that this thread was started over. He's had other arguments though, I think.

  23. #23
    Grand Shriner Amaury's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Ellensburg, WA, US
    Posts
    1,889
    Quote Originally Posted by babydoll View Post
    Asshole...giggle.
    Social Networks:
    YouTube Channel
    Join Date: 6/29/2006
    Last Updated: 10/25/2014

    Current Forum Projects:
    Requests for Video Game Soundtracks
    Start Date: 1/28/2010
    Last Updated: 7/12/2014

    Video Game Projects
    Start Date: 12/17/2011
    Last Updated: 10/18/2014

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •