Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: How to upload to peeje?

How to upload to peeje?

I noted that the peeje downloads works better that rapidshare and media file but I coudnīt find the site.
    All peeje downloads starts automatically without open a site page.

Anybody know how to upload to peje?

Thank You!

Kobalski

The Positive Energy Humanity Community
    Click "Share" on the top bar.

Thanks tango, Iīve got it and uploading now

I LOVE YOU PEEJEE!

Peeje seemed to come out of nowhere - and a lot of people are putting a LOT of trust in it, lately... I hope it doesn't let us down.

I <3 Peeje

Morricone, Micalizzi, Cipriani, Nicolai

I like downloading from it, but any time i try to upload, it gives me an error message.

Same here Amanda,

But many users upload without problem

Quote Originally Posted by tangotreats View Post
    Peeje seemed to come out of nowhere - and a lot of people are putting a LOT of trust in it, lately... I hope it doesn't let us down.
    I hope you are right. It's free, they keep files forever, no copyright mumbo-jumbo. A dream come true....for now.

Yea, IF you can use it. No upload I have tried, no matter of size, will work. It just says error....

Forever... or until they decide to stop, they run out of disk space, their hosts throw them out, they go bankrupt, or they get threatened by the FBI...

Nobody had even heard of Peeje a month ago; now it's the upload service of choice for a growing number of people. I bet they went from a few gig of traffic a week to thousands, almost overnight. Nobody can afford to run a "free" service that is well used. There's a reason why MegaUpload paid over a million US dollars a month to their hosting company; bandwidth and storage space cost arse-burger loads of money.

I predict that the moment Peeje gets *too* big, they will drop this service without a moment's consideration - leaving uploaders once again in the shit.

Hosting isn't their main business; it's a fun offshoot of their forums they put in to be nice. If it becomes unmanageable, they don't care - they'll shut it down in a heartbeat.

Babydoll/Amanda: What happens when you try to upload? I've never had anything but unqualified success. Occasionally uploads can be a little sluggish but they've always worked.

I press upload, and it says error, upload failed, contact admin for further help...from whom I get no answer. I am wondering if it has anything to do with my security suite?

..All of sudden can't connect with server..

I hope that this is not the END of peeje )-:

It seems I'm disgusting. Leon Scott Kennedy's Avatar
    I suppose this peeje has some kind of account/country restrictions: already tried three files in .zip/.rar/.7z formats (size range: 5~200 MB) and every time the process completes i either get "An error occurred, please try again or contact support" or "No files were uploaded".

What crap, i'll stick to MediaFire & FileServe.

All I can say is that I have had absolutely no problem with Peeje and I know people from most countries who have similar experiences.

May I ask what browser LSK and Amanda are using? Perhaps that is an issue.

Main: Mozilla Firefox (version: 10.0.2)

I've tried Chrome, Opera, Safari... And Basic/Flash uploads. Nothing to do, i only end up wasting time.

That's so odd... :/

Sorry, no clever ideas at the moment...

No need to be sorry, there are still a lot of options available... and i can download from there, just the upload isn't working for me. Too bad, it looked promising, but again... as you previously hinted: who knows how long it will last? With the death of Megaupload [C]RapidShare returned to its "freezing-your-downloads" policy (it was like that for free users when it allowed 100 MB as max. size) due to the migration, and it seems likely that this peeje will either drop sharing, or put some restrictions which will make it no different from the rest (though, if i can voice my thoughts on the matter, i see this host is allowing 1 GB*file... It would be pretty dumb to do so without some serious 'backup').

Oh, well, enjoy it while it lasts.

I'm one of the lucky ones who has no trouble at all with Peeje, but I have noticed that only 3 types of punctuation are allowed in file titles to be uploaded: period (.), hyphen (-) and underscore (_). If your title has a slash (/) or parentheses () etc. it won't be accepted. However, I've always gotten an error message telling me this so presumably you'd know too if that was the problem. On another technical blog, one person who couldn't upload wrote that the problem turned out to be his "firewall program access control."

Well, as a matter fact, i can upload... I see the progress bar, the estimated time, upload speed... which are all correct. As soon as the upload completes, though, or i get a 404 message telling me i should retry again or contact support, or i get to a page saying me no files were uploaded.

No real problem for me, anyway, i don't like that much file-hosting services without account/file management options.

EDIT:
    Useless update, just tried for the lulz a small .jpg... it worked ._.

I don't have a clue. Probably it has a problem with crappy upload speeds į_į

About Rapidshare... Folk with reasonably long memories, think back a year or so... As you say, Rapidshare free downloads were utterly AWFUL. Massive waits, limited allowance, slow as hell... Just recently it's been pretty good, but now it's got slow again. But it's been slow for a lot longer than it's been fast.

I've always been a premium member so it never really bothered me... and there are *always* solutions to such problems...

I *still* think they're probably the best bet for the long term.

I hope Peeje hangs around - I think if it gets too big that will kill it. As I said, nobody heard of Peeje until MU died. Now suddenly it's Peeje or nothing. Now is not a good time to be a file host. Now is definitely NOT a good time to put 100% trust in a brand new filehost who sprang up out of nowhere and seem too good to be true...

Folk who are putting all their eggs in Peeje's basket... I think, will end up very angry, very soon.

I'm enjoying it while it lasts - but I won't count on it for links I'd like to last a while.

[QUOTE=tangotreats;1930736]About Rapidshare...I *still* think they're probably the best bet for the long term.

I agree, especially since they are in non-EU Switzerland and can still say "no" to unreasonable legislation that affects other countries. But they have also had a ragged history, with confusing rules about "points" and "rapids" that few understood. Their policies changed at least 3 times within the 1st year I was with them and I gave up and went to MU. When RS finally followed MU's lead and went with monthly subscriptions, it was a little late. Now with MU gone it seems RS should rightly be the top choice again. Unfortunately, many people complained about problems with my new RS links. Until that is remedied, hello Peeje!

It is not slow connections for me, I am faster than most for that. But i never even get an upload bar, and now, the mediafire express on my desktop suddenly stopped working. No big, but odd....

Hi ,
    when I login in my account on peeje and a clicked on the button share (upload), I am logged out automatically...So can't save an uploaded file to my folders..

It's only me having troubles with server ??

sorry if my english is not perfect. i'm not a native english speaker.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyth View Post
    Hi ,
    when I login in my account on peeje and a clicked on the button share (upload), I am logged out automatically...So can't save an uploaded file to my folders.. Is it only me having troubles with server ??
    I am having the same trouble right now. I think we need to wait and see if Peeje corrects the problem themselves. They changed their homepage (again) and maybe still need to do some fine tuning?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast