Thread: Can't post pictures above 3 kb

Can't post pictures above 3 kb

Why can't i embed pictures above 3 kb? i see posts all the time with larger pictures...

What picture are you trying to embed?
    I am currently not very active here, but you can find me regularly active at the following forums:

Please note that for SEGA Forum, you will need to have an account and be logged in to view my profile.

Heal the body, heal the heart... Enkidoh's Avatar
    Are you sure the site that hosts the images you're trying to link from allows deeplinking? A lot of websites disable this, because it uses their bandwidth to load that image on another site (usually if this is the case, the host in question usually replaces the image with a general placeholder mentioning this very fact).
    enkffxisig-new-small

I am pushing the "Post Quick Reply" or the "Go Advanced" buttons at the bottom and trying to imbed an image directly into the message I am posting from my computer. Mostly I am using this to request soundtracks and want to post a picture of the cover. All pictures are jpg. @Enkidoh...for instance if I save a copy of the picture you have on the post above and try to upload it from my computer...it gives me an error and won't do it because it is larger than I am allowed.

The Last Ninjawolf <^o^> Jessie's Avatar
    Most people upload to a site like photobucket. You're better off doing that and posting the IMG url instead.