Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141519 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: problems with gh? report them here

There is a problem with resuming download. When I tried to resume, it restarts back to 0% = (

It appears the download links url become scrambled as we download, thus the links that are copied by using mass download privilege being useless. Just now I tried to download [Hidden link. Register to see links.] by using links given by mass download privilege, but it was stopped during the download and couldnt be resumed in any way. To resume we must replace the old links with the new one. O_o;

Battle Athletes Soundtrack Vol.1 ([Hidden link. Register to see links.]) doesn't work. I only get "Error, Not found!"

Dunno if this has been mentioned before but on the GH main page, the "25 Most recently added video game music & anime soundtracks" list (towards the bottom) hasn't been updated in concordance to the most recent update.

Or am I the only one? O__o

Problem: bgm cut short.
    File List: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    File Page: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Filesize: 3.261 MB
    Track Length: 1:38

If you'd listen to the end of the track, it just cuts short. I've tried searching the internet for the official length of this track, but to no avail.

Please help. Thanks~

i need help, you see, with games lie ''pokemon snap'' and the ''super smash bros volumes'' when a track is listed with ''pok?mon'' or something like that shows up and i try to download it and i keep getting HTML files of the song will soemone please fix the problem

PS the tracks that is listed ''pokemon'' works fine

Hi Everyone, I'm looking for a tune, just one tune.

Does anyone know where I can get a tune from Beatmania DXII 8th Mix.

Ram - Lab

It's the song with the black stickman fireballing lovehearts if that's any help

Broken Link and undownloadable soundtrack

Hi. I was trying to download the Hanbun no Tsuki ga Noboru Sora OST and the OP and ED to the series. However, when I click on any song, it leads me to a website that says "Problem with file. Services contacted and it will be resolved soon". When will this issue be solved? Btw, I went to the contact us section of your website and clicked on the "- Problems downloading (use the problems with gh? report them here thread.)" link but it leads me to a site on this forum that says No Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator.

Thanks!

I have get the same problem,with the "Problem with file. Services contacted and it will be resolved soon".
    And when I downloaded Abe a Gogo music,I had evil to obtain the mp3s.The first time, that recorded me a .txt file, or something like that,but not a .mp3.It was necessary that I start again several times. And I just make a point of announcing a small problem.The .txt files of some OSTs are in .mp3, and not in txt.They are not musics, but texts.
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Onion Kid
    Legaia Duel Saga 2-06 cuts short, and displays a time of 11:08 and bitrate of 199 kb/s. Simply put, it's a defunct file.

Also, you might want to considering unbanned GG4ever if you expect to keep your shitty ass site running properly, because there's a lot more problems that could be reported but can't.

Get your head out of your ass and reconsider your decision to not accept help, Sarah. Either that, or cough up $1,500 on your own.

Live This Close to Death mary_sonnie's Avatar
    Rurouni Kenshin Complete CD-Box Disc 11 OVA I - track 12 seems to lead to a broken file. [Hidden link. Register to see links.].

Thank you.

The [Hidden link. Register to see links.] has two tracks that are borked.

and

An interesting thing I noticed though, is that both of them are the only two songs to misspell lea monde as l?a monde, which may or may not correlate to the broken files.

Onion Kid
    Hello.
    I happen to have some problems with some tracks I download from GH.

It is :
    the sound "skips" or stops completly with those two tracks,
    1. 2nd track from "Jo Hisaishi Piano stories II", it stops soon.
    2. 1st track from "Wizardly V" about 3:20 second, but this is just "scratch". Not quite problem.

This happens also after re-downloadings, so I came to think it's not just for me ? Not so big problem but with "Jo" the track is actually missimg.

I'm sorry if it's just for me and not the problem with the site.

ps. I believe the album "Suite Wizardry II Legacy of Llylgamyn" should be positioned together with "Wizardly" sound tracks, cos it seems like it's missing.

Onion Kid
    Quote Originally Posted by LoliSauce View Post
    The [Hidden link. Register to see links.] has two tracks that are borked.

and

An interesting thing I noticed though, is that both of them are the only two songs to misspell lea monde as l?a monde, which may or may not correlate to the broken files.
    Define "borked," because I downloaded both of those tracks a month ago and haven't had any problems.

Onion Kid
    Dupes.
    I recommend keeping the top one, since that one has the files properly named.

Dupes.
    I recommend keeping the bottom one since it has the info.txt file.

Arrow Improvements For GH

TRACKS WITH ? OR ACCENT MARKS CANNOT BE DOWNLOADED
    (such as in Pokemon Snap and Zelda OOT Vol2 Lost Tracks ST1246)

YOU ARE PROMPTED TO SAVE HTML INSTEAD OF MP3
    (general and frequent problem, must try repeatedly or save the HTML to get the MP3)

DOWNLOADED TRACK INCOMPLETE / INCORRECT / CUT-OFF
    (occasional problem, MP3 file ends before it should or wrong length)

ALSO: THE TRACK LINKS THAT READ "CLICK HERE" NEED TO BE BIGGER, MORE OBVIOUS, AND EASIER TO GET TO IF SEPARATE PAGES ARE THE CASE!

AND ALSO: CAN THE LINKS BE PUT NEXT TO EACH TRACK IN THE LIST IN EACH SOUNDTRACK INSTEAD OF SEPARATE PAGES FOR THEM?

Sarah
    TRACKS WITH ? OR ACCENT MARKS CANNOT BE DOWNLOADED

please link to tracks with accents that won't work.

YOU ARE PROMPTED TO SAVE HTML INSTEAD OF MP3

does it only happen on specific pages? what browser do you use?

DOWNLOADED TRACK INCOMPLETE / INCORRECT / CUT-OFF

if you redownload it again does it work right?

AND ALSO: CAN THE LINKS BE PUT NEXT TO EACH TRACK IN THE LIST IN EACH SOUNDTRACK INSTEAD OF SEPARATE PAGES FOR THEM?

they're on the list if you have rewards points.

Onion Kid
    Triplets!

I've tried downloading the Rurouni Kenshin file multiple times and the size is always .01 MB less than the site lists and the file is always incomplete.

Onion Kid
    Quote Originally Posted by mary_sonnie View Post
    I've tried downloading the Rurouni Kenshin file multiple times and the size is always .01 MB less than the site lists and the file is always incomplete.
    GH rounds up to the nearest second decimal place, whereas computers round to the nearest third or fourth. Furthermore, when the file is within ten kilobytes of difference, it's not going to make a difference on the file's completeness.

But if you really seem to believe there's something wrong, then get a download manager and see that there's nothing wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by I Am Still God View Post
    GH rounds up to the nearest second decimal place, whereas computers round to the nearest third or fourth. Furthermore, when the file is within ten kilobytes of difference, it's not going to make a difference on the file's completeness.
    Thanks for the tip on the GH/computer difference. I wasn't sure about the discrepancy.

I've tried playing the file in iTunes, Creative Media Player, and Windows Media Player. I can't even add it to my iTunes library, it refuses to play in Creative, and Windows Media Player produces a window that reads:

"The file you are attempting to play has an extension (.mp3) that does not match the file format. Playing the file may result in unexpected behavior."

And my download manager didn't report anything funny, so I think it might be the file itself.

Sarah
    you're going to need to be more specific than "the kenshin file"

link to the song page that doesn't work

...it's track [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Onion Kid
    Okay, why is almost ALL my music from this site saved into my media player
    saying bullcrap like it can't find the codec(s) to play the file? Some of that I was playing in April, but as of December 31, 2006, it died. Someone help
    please! Oh and my stupid stepbrother keeps deleting my history which makes it worse. And when I try to play it, it takes me to a page that says "Invalid!
    Did you use a valid link?"

Sarah
    which files are you saving? (give links)

how big are the sizes (give links for each specific file)