Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161721 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: problems with gh? report them here

Intermitent Self-Hater KaworuIIDX's Avatar
    Hi Sarah, there's been a problem since back (I checked previous posts) with Dancemania DELUX 3 ([Hidden link. Register to see links.], the soundtrack is divided into Disc 1 and 2, the downloaded filesize is 138kb

Thanx for everything!!!

Grand Shriner
    Hello everyone. I have a problem downloading mp3s from this site (mainly the forums).

If someone sends a link with a single mp3 on it, I download it but it doesn't go all the way and it says download complete.

I get the file and open it, but there's only 10/11 seconds into the song before it cuts off when the music is supposed to be longer.

Why?

I apologize in advance if this certain problem does not belong in this thread.

There seems to be a missing album on the GH site. In an update posted quite a while ago ([Hidden link. Register to see links.]), there was the soundtrack for "Space Channel 5 Part 2 Moji Moji - Can't Stop Remix". However, I searched for this album on GH but could not find the link for it anywhere. I also tried to search the forums here but could not find any further information on this. I would really like to find out whatever became of this soundtrack.

Any help would be appreciated. ^^

I want to be a punk from Final Fight kof_iori's Avatar

Thumbs down

This song doesn't work...
    Please help me!!!!

[Hidden link. Register to see links.]

dsk
    In MGS: Twin Snakes soundtrack some songs are missing... I mean, I click the link, one of the 2 happens: Nothing; or I'm sent to a page saying "Invalid! "somethign about valid link".

I couldn't download so far track 21, 22, 23, 24, 29 and 33... I'm at 37 now

EDIT: 39 also phail.

EDIT2: 24 and 33 downloaded.

EDIT3: 22 and 29 nailed... 21 and 23 are giving a error page "Invalid! Did you follow a valid link!?" ([Hidden link. Register to see links.]) and
    ([Hidden link. Register to see links.])

EDIT4: download the rest of the songs, just 21 and 23 missing

Onion Kid
    The deep labyrinth ds rip download link is broken

JP
    Music Addict
    I've purchased a download-for-a-day pass, and I tried downloading an album (Baten Kaitos: Neverending Wings and the Lost Sea), but when I download sometimes the files come out as a random 138 byte file. Any chance you know what is wrong?

My Playlist Trivia:
    9639 tracks in playlist | Playlist length: 20 Days, 22 hours, 17 minutes, 58 seconds
    Average track length: 3:07 | Playlist Size: 52.2 GB
    Latest Album Added: "Rhythm of Time" ~ Jordan Rudess
    Latest update (3/06/07): 46 Albums totaling 1337 songs (Total time: 52:15:07)

~JP

Ha, ha, ha! I'm launching! GG4ever's Avatar
    Sarah, what the fuck are you doing to your site? I posted the duplicate OSTs a long fucking time ago and they're still up! And the bad tracks are still bad! Get your fucking shit together, stupid little bitch. Here, just to help you get your shit together, I've given you a paper bag.

You need to stop eating stupid bitches, you stupid bitch.
    "Hi! We're the N00bs at Mozilla! We don't include 'hominem' or 'dialogue' or even 'blatherskite' in our Superior Web Spell Checker of Awesomeness, but we do include 'n00b'! No, it has to be 'n00b;' not 'noob' or 'newb'! 'N00b!' You can remember this because it's what we n00bs at Mozilla are!" - Mozilla Reps

I want to be a punk from Final Fight kof_iori's Avatar

Is there ay fucking chance to reupload the wrong musics???????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????

OK, I had already posted this at the "Questions, Feedback, Assistance" forum, but since nobody answered me, I'll post it again here.

"Ranma 1-2 Original TV Soundtrack 2" ([Hidden link. Register to see links.]) is the same as "Ranma 1-2 - Saikyou Ongaku-hen (Strongest Music Collection)" ([Hidden link. Register to see links.]). The former (Ranma 1-2 Original TV Soundtrack 2) is nowhere to be found on the site.

Please correct this error and upload the original TV Soundtrack 2.

Hey, I've gotta thank you Sarah for all the hard work you've done for us music fans, but I'm gonna get straight to the point.

Just a few minutes ago, I tried to download something from Sonic CD. I got a weird non-complete file saying 1 kb and an unknown download time (I'm on firefox). So, I tried another Sonic CD album. Same thing. So, I tried to download songs I know for a fact worked before, and I'm still getting the problem. It's almost as if the entire song archive went down.

This could be a serious problem, so I'm a little worried about the future of the site if it's something major. I just figured you should know, seeing as all the songs are pretty much dead right now. Thanks for the time and trouble to fix the problem.

Onion Kid
    Hi guys. [insert obligatory "thanks for making the site" comment because I love this site so damn much]

Browsing through the sheet music for FFVII OST (not piano collection), I notice there are some pages missing from Cinco de Chocobo (it's only 3 pages long, and it cuts out suddenly. At a guess, I'd say there are 2 missing pages). I assume that this is an oversight on the part of the original contributor and thus should be very easily fixable. Could someone please reupload that with the missing pages included? Thanks.

(also, is there any way I can be notified if this happens?)

About half of the Super Smash Bros. Melee files are duds. They're 138 bytes each.

Trained Assassain
    I can't download anything on GH whenever I do it tries to save as a firefox document. Even though I'm using IE. I'm trying to download KH2 passion.

Onion Kid
    All the Rozen Maiden Traumend's ost links don't work...

Onion Kid
    I still keep getting a "Problem with file. Services contacted and it will be resolved soon" when I try and download songs

Its been like that for me sense Last Thursday Night

I assume the Web Master is on Vacation somewhere or something

I've sereval problems for :

Erementar Gerad ( all ost )
    Ergo Proxy ( all ost )
    DN Angel ( Original sound track I and II )

letaly :

Fate Stay night ( all ost )

Hi, Im having trouble downloading Yu-Gi-Oh! OSTs. It seems none of them are working...please try helping as i am in need of these files.
    Here is the message displayed: "Problem with file. Services contacted and it will be resolved soon"

([Hidden link. Register to see links.]) heres just and example of the files that is currently not working.
    Every other anime/game download is working except for Yu-Gi-Oh!.
    FYI: I've been trying to dl these for a while now...so its seems the problems is a couple of days old.

Thanks

10 years! Still going strong. goku262002's Avatar
    Yes i'm having trouble downloading the "neo-geo battle coliseum" OST and i've been waiting 2 weeks for the problem to be solved. please fix this, thank you.

Onion Kid
    I'am also having a tough time downloading Gundam Wing Operation S [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

I get a Problem with file. Services contacted and it will be resolved soon error message. I hope this gets fixed because I'd really like this soundtrack. Thanks.

Onion Kid
    Several Dragon Ball Osts aren't working

Onion Kid
    Rising Force Online OST, all files are missing and undownloadable.

Quake 3 Rocket Arena soundtrack seems to be broken, none of the download links are working.

Rockman X Command Mission

Hi all, fantastic site, my iPod is filled with my favorite songs and listen to them every day and keeps me going. Thanks!

I recently got MegaMan X Command Mission and I'm really enjoying the music. Rockman X Command Mission is here, but none of the songs download and when I click where it says "Click here" it says "Problem with file. Services contacted and it will be resolved soon".

Rockman X Command Mission - Original Soundtrack: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]