Thread: Final Fantasy Remix Project

Final Fantasy Remix Project

Hi guys,

I'm new to the site and wanted to say hi.

I hope this is in the right place, I am shit at putting stuff in it's right place in forums.

I have been an avid fan of the Final Fantasy series since I was a kid, I even have a half sleeve tattoo dedicated to my love. I have been putting together some remixes of some Final Fantasy songs. I will be doing more for fun but if anyone wants to drop a comment or a like that would be cool.

Birth of a God Remix (FF7) - [Hidden link. Register to see links.] (2011-11-01)

J.E.N.O.V.A Remix (FF7) - [Hidden link. Register to see links.] (2011-11-01)

Opening ~ Bombing Mission Remix (FF7) - [Hidden link. Register to see links.] (2011-11-12)

Clash on The Big Bridge Remix (FF5) - [Hidden link. Register to see links.] (2011-11-12)

Force your way (FF8) - [Hidden link. Register to see links.] (2011-11-12)

Hope you enjoy.

Built Like An Ape, Has a "Thing" for Reptiles... FuzzyLizard530's Avatar
    Overall, it's pretty well done, though I want to recommend maybe trying some different instrumentation with them. They sound close enough to the originals [at least to my ears], that it may cause you some legal trouble, and I'm sure you don't want that! That aside, they are pretty well done! Hope to see some more stuff from you in the near future!
    So.... Yeah...
    If you need me, I'll be over there....

Hello and welcome. Nice job all around.

VGM [Hidden link. Register to see links.] - Currently N64 soundtracks and ZELDA songs
    VGM [Hidden link. Register to see links.]