Page 54 of 192 FirstFirst ... 4444849505152535455565758596064104154 ... LastLast
Results 1,326 to 1,350 of 4798
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: [Discuss Only] Trailer Music (Immediate Music/X-Ray Dog/etc.)

Shriner
    would you please stop now?
    oh wait..idc...IM and 2sfh have your email addy now..good job...and good job piotrwitelus send me a postcard from jail....bwaaaahahaha

Grand Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by kukoriato View Post
    would you please stop now?
    oh wait..idc...IM and 2sfh have your email addy now..good job...and good job piotrwitelus send me a postcard from jail....bwaaaahahaha
    I think RED CARD time

What does he not get?

Onion Kid
    -----------

Shriner
    this thread should be closed completely! this kind of music doesnt belong into public hands! enough said!

this leads us nowhere here...vanton (martin p.) or tjb should speak to one of the admins here.
    its pathetic whats happening here!

Grand Shriner
    I agree with a thread close...

Grand Shriner
    -
    Last edited by user1987; 07-14-2013 at 05:51 PM.

Onion Kid
    -----------------------------

Grand Shriner
    -

Onion Kid
    Quote Originally Posted by kukoriato View Post
    this thread should be closed completely! this kind of music doesnt belong into public hands! enough said!

this leads us nowhere here...vanton (martin p.) or tjb should speak to one of the admins here.
    its pathetic whats happening here!
    Get over yourself, what's pathetic is little whiners like you who want to ruin everyone's fun. This is not some evil drug dealing ring, just normal people listening to good music, because, humans, were like… programmed to think certain wavelengths sound good and pleasurable. Not our fault, but until they learn a way around this, there will always be people like us.

Onion Kid
    i understand piotrwitelus

Talking AUDIOMACHINE

does anyone got a link to these??

# "Evil Delivery" - audiomachine
    # "Violation" - audiomachine
    # "Invasion" - audiomachine

I'd appreciate it a lot.

Onion Kid
    I appreciate you writers taking interest in this issue. Many writers, bands nowadays care little about this issue since the RIAA (in America for instance) deals with the issue of music sharing mostly. Although to fix all this, I believe you should make your music public and available to all consumers you could even charge a big prize. Your music might lose prestige in doing this but it satisfies the ever growing trailer music market. The market always wins. Failure to do this, will eventually make a lot more sites like this one right here and therefore your problem will only get bigger. Internet is big nowadays and with that in mind do you honestly think you will be able to stop every site, ftp server even every private network in the world? Not saying this issue is like the typical US vs Drugs scenario (at least not now I would hope) and yet the drug, black-market in the US still exists today. A simple solution will be drug legalization and analogously in this case it would be to make publicly available your music.

Closing the thread maybe a bit extreme, but at least sticky vanton's and tjb's respective posts so that its clearly visible to all of those who have obviously not been keeping up with it why it is no longer okay to post IM and 2SfH music. They both have politely asked that there work stopped being shared and I've seen nothing but a blatant disregard for there wishes. How about a little respect for those who produce the music that we love so much?

Grand Shriner
    -

Grand Shriner
    -

Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by woland View Post
    I appreciate you writers taking interest in this issue. Many writers, bands nowadays care little about this issue since the RIAA (in America for instance) deals with the issue of music sharing mostly. Although to fix all this, I believe you should make your music public and available to all consumers you could even charge a big prize. Your music might lose prestige in doing this but it satisfies the ever growing trailer music market. The market always wins.
    It would be a good step in the right direction. I would buy IM if it was available to the public. It is admirable some companies try to release to the general public to please the small group of fans that they have. They have clearly taken notice of our posts here and our comment, however minor they are in the scope of all this, are still heard. Also don't forget 2sfH mentioned an general release with the songs unchanged. In all, I think that's very good news. Once it's released it will still be downloaded on a massive scale, I don't assume it will prevent illegal downloading of their music. But the music will get more known to everyone that's wants to buy it in the first place. It's clearly we're standing at the doorstep of an evolution, it will either become generally acceptable to the market OR disappear completely in illegal downloading. I hope it will be the first.

Shriner
    Quote Originally Posted by Macksis View Post
    Closing the thread maybe a bit extreme, but at least sticky vanton's and tjb's respective posts so that its clearly visible to all of those who have obviously not been keeping up with it why it is no longer okay to post IM and 2SfH music. They both have politely asked that there work stopped being shared and I've seen nothing but a blatant disregard for there wishes. How about a little respect for those who produce the music that we love so much?

I second this idea

I am the preacher and you are the choir Achronos's Avatar

Question

Quote Originally Posted by licenturion View Post
    this thread is gone to thell
    I totally agree with you. I have been gone for TWO WEEKS. Look at what is happening. I can't wrap my head around this. Whats goin on? When did all this crap start happening???

EDIT: btw, i hope this is not asking much. I heard a musical piece in the new trailer for Jumper. I think it was called 'Moving Mountains'. I have no idea who it is by, but would it be possible to upload that song for me. Here is the link for the video on YouTube. Maybe someone can shed some light on that song and upload it if possible.
    - [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Shriner
    achronos : Cue Moving Moutains by Two Steps From Hell - Album Nemesis. This cue un not for public. You can here it in the "Drama Montage" of Two Step from Hell web site.

Onion Kid
    EDIT: Nevermind, found out.

AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!

Can someone kindly upload pfeifer bros. - vienna and layers??

Thanks in advance

Trailer Music Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by licenturion View Post
    this thread is gone to thell
    This thread is Two Steps From Hell

Shriner
    Happy New year 2 everyone!

Fool Called to Darkness
    Hey, I'd like the score from Epic Score: Action and Adventure 1. More specifically, the first song used in this fan trailer:

[Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Thanks ahead of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Macksis View Post
    I'll second this. Or at least do whatever numerical equivalent that I would need to do... thirded? Fourth'd? You get the idea. I've removed all of Immediate Music's links from my thread... they won't appear again.
    "There's lots of law these days, but not much justice. Celebrities murder their wives and go free. A mother kills her children, and the news people on TV say she's the victim and want you to send money to her lawyers. When everything's upside down like this, what fool just sits back and thinks justice will prevail?"
    -Dean Koontz