Page 51 of 192 FirstFirst ... 414546474849505152535455565761101151 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 4797
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: [Discuss Only] Trailer Music (Immediate Music/X-Ray Dog/etc.)

  1. #1251
    Shriner
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    40
    Guys, didn't you read the post from Thomas J. Bergersen, the composer of Nemesis? He kindly asked us on this forum specifically not to post / ask for download links publicly.

  2. #1252
    Grand Shriner
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    164
    -
    Last edited by user1987; 07-14-2013 at 04:43 PM.

  3. #1253
    Bad Boy licenturion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    845
    Quote Originally Posted by piotrwitelus View Post
    Show me the post (link) please. I didn't saw it and I don't know his username

    'Dreams & Imaginations' will be released for public right? The album 'Cartographer' by E.S. Posthumus will be released for public in January.
    Search for post of the user TJB. That's him...

  4. #1254
    Grand Shriner
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    119
    Quote Originally Posted by XRayWolf View Post
    Guys, didn't you read the post from Thomas J. Bergersen, the composer of Nemesis? He kindly asked us on this forum specifically not to post / ask for download links publicly.
    The same request goes for Immediate Music guys!

  5. #1255
    Grand Shriner
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    151
    Quote Originally Posted by vanton View Post
    The same request goes for Immediate Music guys!
    If Epicon was a sucess for public, there would be a second album?
    by Globus or IM... Mixed or New...

    When someone has bought Epicon, does he need permission to use the music for his product? (private or not)

  6. #1256
    Onion Kid
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5
    i have only the album Dynasty from Two steps from hell

  7. #1257
    Shriner
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    79
    Quote Originally Posted by piotrwitelus View Post
    Show me the post (link) please. I didn't saw it and I don't know his username

    'Dreams & Imaginations' will be released for public right? The album 'Cartographer' by E.S. Posthumus will be released for public in January.

    post 1199

  8. #1258
    Onion Kid
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    6
    Well crap. If anyone is keen to share Nemesis I'd definitely open up a PM sent my way. Not holding my breath though
    Last edited by DeadpoolSA; 07-31-2014 at 12:48 PM.

  9. #1259
    Shriner
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by vanton View Post
    The same request goes for Immediate Music guys!
    You're going to have the same troubles when TFOAC 3 is released, but it's your own fault for making such great music

  10. #1260
    Grand Shriner
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    164
    -
    Last edited by user1987; 07-14-2013 at 04:43 PM.

  11. #1261
    Onion Kid
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by piotrwitelus View Post
    I have allready TFOAC 3. It has 13 track. 'Burden of Honor' is the best
    That's an early sampler and not the full version.

  12. #1262
    Onion Kid
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    17
    If someone has got the nemesis link, i can upload it to a fast server.

  13. #1263
    Grand Shriner
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    119
    Quote Originally Posted by toshiroo View Post
    If Epicon was a sucess for public, there would be a second album?
    by Globus or IM... Mixed or New...

    When someone has bought Epicon, does he need permission to use the music for his product? (private or not)
    Its yes to both questions

    We are actually working on the next globus album - 4 tracks almost sorted.

    In answer to your 2nd question - would you be pissed if someone borrowed your car without asking? It would also be nice to see what you did - you never know we may have discovered the next Spielberg

  14. #1264
    Grand Shriner
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    119
    Quote Originally Posted by piotrwitelus View Post
    I have allready TFOAC 3. It has 13 track. 'Burden of Honor' is the best
    No you haven't

  15. #1265
    Shriner
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    40
    vanton, do you have news about the DVD that was going to be released with the live show?

  16. #1266
    Grand Shriner
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    151
    Quote Originally Posted by vanton View Post
    Its yes to both questions

    We are actually working on the next globus album - 4 tracks almost sorted.

    In answer to your 2nd question - would you be pissed if someone borrowed your car without asking? It would also be nice to see what you did - you never know we may have discovered the next Spielberg
    thank you for answering

    it s a very good news about the next globus album
    can u upload the 4 tracks? joke of course lol

    I understand about the second answer, it s just it s a false idea to think when we buy, it s ours... i mean the fact to buy a product give us the right to use it... like companies which buy your tracks, i guess they can use them as much they want .

    thank u

  17. #1267
    Grand Shriner
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    164
    -
    Last edited by user1987; 06-12-2013 at 05:26 PM.

  18. #1268
    Grand Shriner
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    151
    Quote Originally Posted by piotrwitelus View Post
    Really. Give me your mail. I will sed it. It's only PROMO Album but it have 13 tracks.

    01 Neon Flux
    02 Prometheus
    03 Prometheus NC
    04 Slash and Burn
    05 Night at the Mausoleum
    06 Journey To the Front
    07 Journey To the Front NC
    08 Fury Unleashed
    09 Fury Unleashed NC
    10 Final Conflict
    11 The Adventure Begins
    12 Burden of Honor
    13 Burden of Honor NC

    It was uploaded about 2 or 3 weeks ago.

    lolll

    U know who is Vanton???? I advice u to check previous page...

  19. #1269
    Grand Shriner
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    119
    Quote Originally Posted by XRayWolf View Post
    vanton, do you have news about the DVD that was going to be released with the live show?

    If you are in the UK switch on sky and watch ch158 this Sunday at 9pm (if you aren't in the UK no doubt some clever dick here will nick it), please don't by the way.

    If you are all good and don't nick it - we should have it on JOOST by mid January.

    This is an hour - the DVD will have much more of the show and some special bonus stuff

  20. #1270
    Grand Shriner
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    119
    Quote Originally Posted by piotrwitelus View Post
    Really. Give me your mail. I will sed it. It's only PROMO Album but it have 13 tracks.

    01 Neon Flux
    02 Prometheus
    03 Prometheus NC
    04 Slash and Burn
    05 Night at the Mausoleum
    06 Journey To the Front
    07 Journey To the Front NC
    08 Fury Unleashed
    09 Fury Unleashed NC
    10 Final Conflict
    11 The Adventure Begins
    12 Burden of Honor
    13 Burden of Honor NC

    It was uploaded about 2 or 3 weeks ago.
    You have more cheek than a pig's arse!!!

    Be very careful about this - You have been seriously warned

  21. #1271
    Grand Shriner
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    164
    -
    Last edited by user1987; 07-14-2013 at 04:43 PM.

  22. #1272
    Grand Shriner
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    119

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by toshiroo View Post
    thank you for answering

    it s a very good news about the next globus album
    can u upload the 4 tracks? joke of course lol

    I understand about the second answer, it s just it s a false idea to think when we buy, it s ours... i mean the fact to buy a product give us the right to use it... like companies which buy your tracks, i guess they can use them as much they want .

    thank u
    Get any CD you have ever purchased.

    Read what it says in small print - Thats your answer

    When you buy a CD you don't buy the music you buy the CD,

    I'll type what is on EPICON
    "The copyright in this sound recording is owned by Globus Music Inc.....

    All Rights of the producer and of the owner of the recorded word (thats the MUSIC) reserved. UNAUTHORISED COPYING PUBLIC PERFORMANCE and BROADCASTING ..... PROHIBITED!!

    So COPY it into your edit suite and use it is a no without permission
    PUBLIC PERFORMANCE - YOUTUBE ETC no without permission
    BROADCAST Same again.

    Thats on every CD I have and I'm sure its the same on all yours.

    Ask and you may get permission, don't ask and expect your arse to be kicked basically.

    Practically obviously its no possible to police this everywhere and all the time but if you are found - its your risk.

    I will ignore the request - as there are others who need a little more educating.

  23. #1273
    Grand Shriner
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    119
    Quote Originally Posted by piotrwitelus View Post
    I didn't post this >PROMO< album. I only downloaded it.

    Vanton. Can I buy your's music from IMMEIDATE. I really love this music.


    Who upload this music on the internet?? People from the Company?
    I can asure you none of us have uploaded so it must be someone working in one of our clients offices, its easy to find out as there's very few of those out there and all have been tagged individually.

  24. #1274
    Grand Shriner
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    164
    -
    Last edited by user1987; 07-14-2013 at 04:44 PM.

  25. #1275
    Grand Shriner
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    119
    Quote Originally Posted by piotrwitelus View Post
    Vanton. Should I delete my PROMO Music Library? Who are you in the Company. Can I work in IMMEDIATE MUSIC Company? People who work there, get your own Copy's CD with the music?
    Absolutely! delete immediately before the robots find them and fry your motherboard!

    WORK? we don't work, we sit here answering silly questions all day

    Our own copies? nah - hate the music!

    I've already replied th who I am in the Company.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •