Thread: Stereo or Mono?

Stereo or Mono?

I found some old 45 MONO singles from the '50s by Della Reese, and looked them up on a compilation from 1972, in which those specific songs had been "reprocessed" into STEREO. I was actually quite shocked how weird it sounded, and I went back to listen to the old MONO versions instead. I say, if it ain't broke, don't fix it. To be honest, I prefer STEREO, as it gives a fuller sound, but only if the songs were originally recorded in STEREO. The reprocessed STEREO tracks sound really strange.

What do you prefer, STEREO or MONO?

Shriner
    I don't know the difference between the two, some research needs to be done on my part.

I PREFER stereo, but if the original work was in mono, then I'd rather hear it in mono than have it mixed into stereo.
    My: [Hidden link. Register to see links.] - [Hidden link. Register to see links.] - [Hidden link. Register to see links.] - [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Sites: [Hidden link. Register to see links.] ft. [Hidden link. Register to see links.] box designs.

Onion Kid
    Quote Originally Posted by sonryu View Post
    I PREFER stereo, but if the original work was in mono, then I'd rather hear it in mono than have it mixed into stereo.
    Same as sonryu, stereo if the original work wasn't mono

OFF TOPIC: sonryu I can host your music ost list, msg me

Quote Originally Posted by RevyPT View Post
    Same as sonryu, stereo if the original work wasn't mono

OFF TOPIC: sonryu I can host your music ost list, msg me
    Apparently I can't PM you; there's no option for me too. Wherever my list is hosted though, I would need access to reupload it as I update it regularly. And it'd get a ton of traffic (I know this because when I was hosting it on my own site when I still had it, my OST list got a lot of traffic). Thanks for the offer though.

Onion Kid
    Quote Originally Posted by sonryu View Post
    Apparently I can't PM you; there's no option for me too. Wherever my list is hosted though, I would need access to reupload it as I update it regularly. And it'd get a ton of traffic (I know this because when I was hosting it on my own site when I still had it, my OST list got a lot of traffic). Thanks for the offer though.
    I though it was strange but I didn't found the PM too :P traffic isn't going to be a problem I think, anyway if you use IRC you can talk to me I'm in rizon and my nick is Kurtz . ~~

EDIT: And yeah you can re-upload it too. Why the offer? I used a lot of times your list to check my mini collection of anime ost, and I miss your list :P