Thread: Who should i give Belias too?

Grand Shriner

Who should i give Belias too?

-
    Last edited by Ultimadream; 05-25-2013 at 04:32 AM.

Godslayer The Heretic Knight Revaninja's Avatar
    He will be the one you use least once you start picking up some of the hidden espers but really choose whoever you want it doesn't matter in the long run.

Also we have a Q&A Thread post these questions there that is what it is intened to do.
    Welcome godslayer to this grand and wonderous armageddon.
    What is Immortality but an escape from Life itself
    "Death by fire, by water, by wind, by earth. Did you get the end you wished?"
    "Oh S***."
    "...He... has just come up with a plan from me saying, 'That Brothel looks filthy."
    "Well dandy, then you can be Pawn A this time."
    From Work by Rynnay

A Captain Need Not Have a Eyepatch! Agent0042's Avatar
    Yeah, for simple questions, I really do recommend using the Q+A thread. But really, as Reva said --- give him to whoever you want. In the long-run (and even in the short-run, pretty much, really), it doesn't matter.

[Hidden link. Register to see links.] is active -- currently battle is Character Pairings!
    "When prayers turn to promises, not even fate can stand in their way. Wishes can come true. But not if you just wait for miracles. Miracles are things we make for ourselves. Here and now." - Fang & Vanille
    If you're not reading Goat Pen, you're missing the web's best Final Fantasy fanfiction. ~~ [Hidden link. Register to see links.] ~~ [Hidden link. Register to see links.] - join us and sing!

You will have 5 characters with 2 espers and 1 character with 3 espers. I think the 3 espers character might be Vaan or Ashe or Penelo for me. Vaan and Ashe seem to be the main characters(Ashe I believe is the main character, reminds me of the Yuna/Tidus situation in FF X). Penelo seems to be the ultimate magic user. You decide. Whoever is the 3 character person I would give Belias to. That person I would also give Zodiark, the Ultimate Esper.
    Recently beaten: Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos, Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions, Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne, Alundra 1, Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core
    Currently playing: Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift
    Will play next: Final Fantasy I-IV(PSP/DS)
    *Last Update 7-9-2008

('`\_.,~Big Ears Rule~,._/`') DeathShining's Avatar
    I'd give the esper's that require 2 or 3 MP bars to the characters you dont use much for healing and magic, this way you still get to heal and use magics to the full, and still have the espers to summon with the main attackers/tanks. Thats what i did but i hardly ever use espers anyway.
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Grand Shriner
    -
    Last edited by Ultimadream; 05-25-2013 at 04:33 AM.

A Captain Need Not Have a Eyepatch! Agent0042's Avatar
    Yeah, that's actually a good way to use an esper. Because it is true --- kills made while an esper is summoned delegate all EXP to the summoner.

Yui
    i can always make you smile~ Yui's Avatar
    What I did was I gave all my espers to one character(to my Penelo). So, she's like the ultimate summoner of the group. ^^

Neg
    Quote Originally Posted by Yui View Post
    What I did was I gave all my espers to one character(to my Penelo). So, she's like the ultimate summoner of the group. ^^
    While this precludes the opportunity to syphon MP from them by giving everyone at least one lower (1 or 2 mist-charge) level esper, I'll never argue with making an uber-Penelo