Thread: magic pots

magic pots

how do you kill the magic pots in the pharos underlevels?

and how come after placing all the orbs in Abyssal and seeing Unknown as one of my elevator options... it kicks me back everytime and i cant go down

When time is irrelevant. Time assasin's Avatar
    For magic Pots don't touch it until you give it an Elixir. Once that happens steal an the elixir back then kick its rear end. As for the "unknown" it's a hunt...you'll have to trigger the hunt to go there.
    We live, eat, then die...but one thing that truely remains constant as we're living, eating, and long after we're dead is...time.

so you just turn your gambits off and wait for a message where he asks for an elixir?

and I have the hunt for the Seer God? or Devil? somethin like that but it still wont let me in.

thanks for your help btw

Yup, you wait for the message: Magic Pot clamours an Elixer. Then you proceed to toss one at it. And steal it back ofcourse.

As for the Seer: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

I posted there how to go about it.

A Captain Need Not Have a Eyepatch! Agent0042's Avatar
    For the Magick Pots, it's been my experience that it takes a fair while to steal back the Elixir. Basically, I just set a Gambit for all of my characters to steal every turn until I've got the sucker back, otherwise it's madness. And the Magick Pots bounce around a lot, so it's not easy. The worse is when other monsters start spawning and you have to deal with that as well.

[Hidden link. Register to see links.] is active -- currently battle is Character Pairings!
    "When prayers turn to promises, not even fate can stand in their way. Wishes can come true. But not if you just wait for miracles. Miracles are things we make for ourselves. Here and now." - Fang & Vanille
    If you're not reading Goat Pen, you're missing the web's best Final Fantasy fanfiction. ~~ [Hidden link. Register to see links.] ~~ [Hidden link. Register to see links.] - join us and sing!