Thread: I got my Danjuro tonight. Rock on. ;)

If love is a red dress, hang me in rags. terabyte's Avatar

I got my Danjuro tonight. Rock on. ;)

Yeah, I followed the technique (sort of) that was mentioned here a while back...killing only "divided" necrophobes.

So now I've thrown away a night of my life obtaining a completely worthless weapon. But I still have it, right!?

Congratulations, you're way more dedicated than I am. As I understand it, a single night is pretty good for a Danjuro grind. I gave up after I got the bestiary entry for the rare game that drops it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fatalis Prime View Post
    Congratulations, you're way more dedicated than I am. As I understand it, a single night is pretty good for a Danjuro grind. I gave up after I got the bestiary entry for the rare game that drops it.
    Well, honestly, what took the most time is that I screwed up my necrophobe chain...once I got the hang of it, it went pretty fast. I got the Danjuro on like the 8th kill.

The video I used is [Hidden link. Register to see links.] Understanding wtf he was talking about took the longest time of all.

Do you like the danjuro, in my opinion its not really worth it
    Strength without determination means nothing, and determination without strength is equally useless"
    Godo- Final Fantasy VII

I agree completely. It's a piece of crap. I still made my characters use it though. (I was high-leveled enough so that it didn't really matter anymore anyway. They could have used regen measures and still kicked ass.)

Yeah, but maybe you had Nihopaloa equipped, or reverse. then your regen measure becomes a sap measure!!!!! That would be doubly awesome

It never occurred to me...good idea. (You should write an FAQ, the measures-only challenge!)

Sounds intersting, Im not sure if it works, but theres allways hope..............
    I really dont have the perserverance to write an FAQ. And on that note I pass the olympic flame of writing the greatest faq of all time on to you.
    Shouldnt be too hard seeing as your an elite member of the OoA. Congrats.
    Im still stuck on Knight of the Round