Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ffxii official english site online

Hey man, thanks for the site. i liked it a lot.

a bit empty in my opinion
    Well thats because its an official site, and its suppose to be brief. The fan sites are for tons of info.

its fully now when i posted it it was completly empty, there was just character profiles nothing about battle system or anything

[Hidden link. Register to see links.]

aye ye wha?
    I haven't played the game and literally rushed passed all posts so I can't read them, so heres my uneducated opinion.

I'm in the UK so the games not released here yet and I don't own a playstation 2 at university so I'll have to wait untill summer unless I bring a playstation over from home and thats a bit dodgy.

Either way this game reminds me a lot of FF9 from the artwork, a goldenage style, but the Espers seem to be for once, not from other games since i'll take for granted they are the equilivent to avatars, summons, guardian forces and aeons (the esper thing gives it away, ff6). I'll say it now, they look down right cool, although I'm glad they finally used irish mythology the thing looks fugly and it has bigger tits then lolo ferrari.

Taking a look through the characters, some seem interesting, mainly the guy with the gun.

The Gambit system sounds a bit odd, as if its based on macros from FFXI to some extent, and I dont really like the sound of it but I cant really say much untill I've played the game.

Shocked at the graphics after watching the trailer.

Cant wait for this game.
    Here.

A Captain Need Not Have a Eyepatch! Agent0042's Avatar
    Don't revive threads that are over three months old just to say "I didn't read anything anybody said, but here's my opinion."

Hynad --- if you're reading, it's shit like this that is the reason we don't like people reviving old threads.

[Hidden link. Register to see links.] is active -- currently battle is Character Pairings!
    "When prayers turn to promises, not even fate can stand in their way. Wishes can come true. But not if you just wait for miracles. Miracles are things we make for ourselves. Here and now." - Fang & Vanille
    If you're not reading Goat Pen, you're missing the web's best Final Fantasy fanfiction. ~~ [Hidden link. Register to see links.] ~~ [Hidden link. Register to see links.] - join us and sing!

aye ye wha?
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent0042 View Post
    Don't revive threads that are over three months old just to say "I didn't read anything anybody said, but here's my opinion."

Hynad --- if you're reading, it's shit like this that is the reason we don't like people reviving old threads.
    I said more then that, a lot more, and its a topic linked from the front page of the actual website, an easy mistake to make.

A Captain Need Not Have a Eyepatch! Agent0042's Avatar
    I know you said more than that, but it's just a pet peeve of mine when people say that they don't have time to read through anything else that anyone else posted and then just say what they have to think about it.

As for the front-page linking thing, I had no idea. How curious...

aye ye wha?
    I didnt say that either, I said I rushed through posts, as in I havent played the game and dont want to see spoilers

but fair enough, ill let this rest

oh well, ill be playing this Thursday/friday

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12