Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FFXII Boss Help

I beat him, 3 quickening combos of 11 did him in.
    I'm into Giruvegan now, everyone's lv 41 and I'm scrambling round training for exp and lp and items to get everyone plat armour.

Holy Diver, You've Been Down Too Long In The Midnight Sea.

Grand Shriner
    Hey im up to Giruvegan and the boss Tyrant, any advice on this bitchy boss

my levels are 37 - 45 ive been meaning to do training though i just get sick of it somtimes and want to advance in the story.

but is very slow pacing in this game but seems to be getting more interesting.

im also concidering starting again due to the Zodiac Spear situation

also any hints on how to get monney im really lacking and still have the weapons i used in the D.Laboratory

Edit Note:

Also Does anyone know any good places to train up?

Ive been at the Tchita Uplands fighting against them Malboro's and getting round 900 Exp + i have the Accessory which doubles your Exp so i get 1800 each one,but its now getting slow so i need a new place before Giruvegan,preferably easyish monesters.Any Surgestions?

cast haste protect and regen before the battle and you should manage fine, if your chars are equally levelled you can handle Tyrant with those + effects there, make sure everyone's equipped with carabiner armour and giant helmets for armour, use diamond swords and crystal shields.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12