Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 26789101112

Thread: The Official Final Fantasy IX Rumble

Chocobo's Paradise

Esto Gaza didn't really impress me and Chocobo's paradise had those cool slides.

Chocobo's Paradise

I liked Chocobo's Paradise better.

Esto Gaza: 12

Chocobo's Paradise: 4

Esto Gaza on with little effort.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent0042 View Post
    This is going to be the final battle in this thread. If we don't get our original Rumble-master back by the time this one's ready to end, I'm again authorizing the move to a new thread, and this time, it's sticking. If he wants it back after that, he can try to hash it out.

So I'm guessing I should be creating that new thread for this instead waiting for the next round/ Espanha's return (whichever comes first)?

A Captain Need Not Have a Eyepatch! Agent0042's Avatar
    I don't see any need for that. I'll just reopen the one you started a couple of weeks ago.

[Hidden link. Register to see links.] is active -- currently battle is Character Pairings!
    "When prayers turn to promises, not even fate can stand in their way. Wishes can come true. But not if you just wait for miracles. Miracles are things we make for ourselves. Here and now." - Fang & Vanille
    If you're not reading Goat Pen, you're missing the web's best Final Fantasy fanfiction. ~~ [Hidden link. Register to see links.] ~~ [Hidden link. Register to see links.] - join us and sing!

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 26789101112