Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Squall's Leather Jacket

I Like Small, Cute Animals Schwarzer's Avatar

Squall's Leather Jacket

I'm such a Squall/FFVIII fanboy. Whatever. Mock me if you must. Just know that you're probably already on my "Ignore" list, anyway.

For those of you who can still take me seriously, I've always wondered - where can I get an awesome black leather jacket with a fur collar, like the one Squall wears?

Here's looking at you, kid. Espanha's Avatar
    rofl you are such a drama queen, Schwarzer. How's the daily affirmation going?

To answer your question, I don't know, since I'm not in the States, but a friend of mine had his own custom-made from a local tailor.

Quote Originally Posted by Portuguese Colossus View Post
    rofl you are such a drama queen, Schwarzer. How's the daily affirmation going?
    I "MWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA...!!" in all seriousness. Just for actually managing to make a decent joke of it, I'll still acknowledge you a little longer.

DAMN, out of all the messageboards I go to, this's the only one that illicits immediate, instant responses! I love it!

Quote Originally Posted by Portuguese Colossus View Post
    To answer your question, I don't know, since I'm not in the States, but a friend of mine had his own custom-made from a local tailor.
    At this point, I'm rather finding out that one will be difficult to obtain.

Final Fantasy Lover funnyboy4004's Avatar
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

have fun buying.

or here (probably better)

Quote Originally Posted by funnyboy4004 View Post

have fun buying.

or here (probably better)

Damn, I've been scouring the internet, and then BAM. You just drop those links off at my door step!

Yeah, that first one looks like a toy, or otherwise cheap material, really poor quality. The second one looks excellent, though! Thansk, man!

I've got $10 that says he can't make it to the end of the block before someone throws a drink at his head. Again, $10, no getting to the end of the block. Any takers?

CONDOMS, ROSE! CONDOMS, CONDOMS, CONDOMS! Lukey's Avatar
    I want to see it paired with tight jeans and all the belts

if he does the scar as well I will never stop laughing

Grand Shriner
    ive never been into the clothes wearing... they only seemed appropriate in the games to me, but that griever was a damn cool looking chain.

also bet taken oh zing, but as soon as he goes to the nearest mcdonalds its off.

Quote Originally Posted by OH ZING! View Post
    I've got $10 that says he can't make it to the end of the block before someone throws a drink at his head. Again, $10, no getting to the end of the block. Any takers?
    You mean, people are going to mock me for wearing such a jacket? Damn, you people need to grow up.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukey View Post
    I want to see it paired with tight jeans and all the belts

if he does the scar as well I will never stop laughing
    Uh, hi. I'm still here, y'know!

Yeah, I probably WILL get all the belts! That way, when people ask me why I am wearing so many extraneous belts, I can say, "Oh, that's where I usually keep my weapons, but right now, I'm just wearing them for show!"

Not at the table Carlos discodan's Avatar
    **Not a Joke**

Theres a Leather and smoke shop on Haight Street in San Francisco that has a jacket thats very similar. I even tried it on! Fur around collar and large belts... Leather is not really something i would buy but i remember it standing out and looking very very similar to the heroes jacket as I am a huge fan of the game.

I cant remember the name of the shop but it is on Haight, going towards downtown and its next to a liquor store on the corner. Also was over a year ago when i was there last. Price was around 179 methinks..

Quote Originally Posted by Schwarzer View Post
    You mean, people are going to mock me for wearing such a jacket? Damn, you people need to grow up.
    People get shit for wearing stupid clothes, dressing up to be exactly like video game characters is pretty stupid IMO. Even worse if it's a video game character with bad fashion.

Grand Shriner The Anti-Existence's Avatar
    Leon's jacket in RE4 was better.
    If you think posting racial slurs on the Internet is morally reprehensible, you should've seen the whipping I gave my negro this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by The Anti-Existence View Post
    Leon's jacket in RE4 was better.
    It's the same damn jacket, people! It just looks better in black.

People get shit for wearing stupid clothes, dressing up to be exactly like video game characters is pretty stupid IMO. Even worse if it's a video game character with bad fashion.
    Right, whatever. You just keep on wearing that zip-up hoodie if that's what you think is fashionable, Monsieur Abercrombie. Or should I say Senor Old Navy? Oh, I know! Mister The Gap! Yeah, and forget to shower. That way, all the kids will think you're a REAL punk rocker! 'Cuz, you're too PUNK to take a shower! [sarcasm] Being clean is so totally lame... [/sarcasm]

Who said I have to dress-up exactly like Squall? It just so happens I think that particular kind of jacket is fashionable, not because of the particular character/fictitious person wearing it.

Grand Shriner
    you can call me sir salvation army.

Quote Originally Posted by bass_ace31 View Post
    you can call me sir salvation army.
    Okay, except I wasn't talking to you...so THERE.

Grand Shriner
    can i call you dr. thriftstore?

Quote Originally Posted by bass_ace31 View Post
    can i call you dr. thriftstore?
    You can call me "Schwarzer." Duh.

Life for Final Fantasy FainaruFantaji's Avatar
    I LOVE IT TOO!!!

IDX
    Silent Shriner #0
    You can find it (or his entire costume) on ebay. There are actual stores that make them. Just send in your measurements (they tell you what they need) and it'll arrive in a few weeks. I bought an Organization XIII (from KHII) coat from either honest china or honest dragon (can't remember) and they make other costumes including Squall's from both FF8 and Kingdom Hearts.

Quote Originally Posted by IDX Rider View Post
    You can find it (or his entire costume) on ebay. There are actual stores that make them. Just send in your measurements (they tell you what they need) and it'll arrive in a few weeks. I bought an Organization XIII (from KHII) coat from either honest china or honest dragon (can't remember) and they make other costumes including Squall's from both FF8 and Kingdom Hearts.
    Heh, thanks for the info. Though, I'll probably just stick with Squall's jacket. It's cool without being too showy.

Pos
    I'm such a Squall/FFVIII fanboy. Whatever. Mock me if you must. Just know that you're probably already on my "Ignore" list, anyway.

For those of you who can still take me seriously, I've always wondered - where can I get an awesome black leather jacket with a fur collar, like the one Squall wears?
    Sad table for one?

Right, whatever. You just keep on wearing that zip-up hoodie if that's what you think is fashionable, Monsieur Abercrombie. Or should I say Senor Old Navy? Oh, I know! Mister The Gap! Yeah, and forget to shower. That way, all the kids will think you're a REAL punk rocker! 'Cuz, you're too PUNK to take a shower! [sarcasm] Being clean is so totally lame... [/sarcasm]
    I'm really interested in finding out where you got the idea I was any of those stereotypes you just mentioned, I don't believe we've ever had much interaction on here?

Quote Originally Posted by Xandy View Post
    Sad table for one?
    Lol, Xan you so Sex and the City

Pos
    Lol, Xan you so Sex and the City
    Well I did just buy the whole boxset a few weeks ago.

my friend has that swell, I am buying them individually however

I have ssns 1, 2, 3 and 6. There is such a big difference in the style of the series pre and post Sarah Jessica having a baby. It was so much better before Ferris Beuller knocked her up, she's way too upbeat and cutesy in seasons 5 and 6

Pos
    I just love the whole program in general. Esspecially Kim Catrell I <3 her for life.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast