Thread: How do you open .PAK file called "DISC1.PAK" Or where can I get all 3d models?

How do you open .PAK file called "DISC1.PAK" Or where can I get all 3d models?

I was trying to make a mod and I needed to gain access to the data files or wherever the information to the game was stored. I am thinking it is either in Data1.CAB or in Disk1.PAK

So does anyone know how I can open this file extension for VIII?

---------- Post added at 12:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 PM ----------

Instead if anyone knows the location where I can download most, if not all, of the 3d models I guess that can act as a substitute. Thanks for reading.

---------- Post added at 12:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 PM ----------

Instead if anyone knows the location where I can download most, if not all, of the 3d models I guess that can act as a substitute. Thanks for reading.

Heal the body, heal the heart... Enkidoh's Avatar
    Hello. Welcome the Shrine!

Unfortunately I have no real experience at modding FFVIII, but I do know there is a small but active modding community doing exactly what you want to do.

A good place to start would be Qhimm's website at [Hidden link. Register to see links.] (they're more a FFVII PC modding community, but they do also have a FFVIII section as well).
    enkffxisig-new-small