Thread: Can someone please help me get Ifrits card back? *spoiler*

Full-metal Decepticon. Cheetortron's Avatar

Unhappy Can someone please help me get Ifrits card back? *spoiler*

Should this be marked as a spoiler? well I dont know if everyone knows how to get Rinoas card and I'm new here so... Anyway, I played General Caraway and lost my Ifrit card (so I could win Rinoas card) but he said he's lost it to someone called Martine, the walkthrough I have said he should be in FH, and that I could challenge him and win my card back but I cant find him anywhere in FH and I really need my Ifrit card.. is it too early in the game to get it back? (the garden has just crashed into FH and is able to move around the world map now and I'm on disc 2) if I wait will I be able to find and challenge Martine? or wont I ever get my Ifrit card back? can someone please help, its driving me insane, my Ifrit card was one of the ones I used most. Thanks..

Hey to Web and Tekno, my cool siblings :P

Check out my website:[Hidden link. Register to see links.]

don't tease the octopus Meltigemini's Avatar
    Martine is in FH. Go to where Mayor Dobe's house is, and you should be able to go right from there into a new screen, and Martine will be sitting on the floor.

This is me in my avatar ^_^
    since you are only on disc 2 i don't think Martine is in FH yet. But you might be able to find him in Galbadia garden. If not, just wait until the 3rd disc and he should be were Meltigemini said.

Incompetant pompous ass TheTest's Avatar
    Wrong.
    Martine goes to FH the second Balamb Garden becomes mobile.
    He's to the right of the Mayor's house, wallowing in self-pity and cursing his existence; it's quite lovely.
    "If I cannot move heaven, then I shall bend hell." -Virgil
    "I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies; for the hardest victory is over self." - Aristotle

i got rinoa card at disk 3 and i found martine at the back of FH where your ragnorak is parked, leaning near a wall close by the screen

Full-metal Decepticon. Cheetortron's Avatar

Talking Thanks!

Thank you everyone for you help

SOLDIER Mood: Fine
    If you click on Card on your main Screen, it tells you if you go to Ifrit where it is, look at the bottokm right hand corner and it tells you where you can get it.
    ***Rank at Highest-Adminastrator
    **Highest Post Count 763
    Awating Chrono Break!

Sister-Angel*Rinoa
    Sister-Ulti
    Sister- Alielle
    Father-Jamie
    Mother-Purcifer
    Brother-in-Law-Black_Sephiroth.
    Nephew-Divine Strike
    Nephew-ZellDincht
    Niece- ~Seifer's Girl~
    Brother-in-Law- Zell_Boy
    Cousin-Cloud lvl 99
    Cousin-Tifa Lockheart
    Cousin-Ramza~Strife
    Cousin-GreatKingDragon
    Friends-Angelus, CeeJay, Shadow, Loradale, Mannerboy~Sven

***MEGA-CARD-SPOILER***

You can win 100 Ifrit, or Gilgamesh, or whatever you want...if you beat all of the CC card memebers, ther'yre on the Ragnarock in disk 4 (time compression world). The original members will play you, but it's hardcore gaming...wall plus, same, same wall, sudden death...you name it. After losing the first few card games, the rules will drop off one by one, and the games will be easier and easier. You can then pick off the Gilgamesh card from Xu and card mod it into 10 holy wars. Same with any other boss card...they have all of the major player cards there as well...Quistis, Squall, Zell, Seipher... Beat it from them, modify it, and beat them again for another of the same.

...A nice break, eh?
    - One truth...many paths...

**Esteemed member of the otherwise-pointless Royal Knights of Ni (!).

**Connoisseur of fine shrubbery.