Thread: Adamantine

Question Adamantine

I want to upgrade my weapons and I need some adamantine. The Card Queen has the minotaur card and I can't get it back. (Besides, I've given up the card quest. I refined every card I own.) I've heard there are adamantoises in the Dollet area, but so far all I've seen are geezards. Any idea where I can get adamantine?
    I leave for a month and my sig pic becomes a broken link. Geez... Welcome back, me.

"Now is the time to choose: Die and be free of pain, or live and fight your sorrow." - Auron, Final Fantasy X

"As long as we stay alive, someday we'll be glad we survived. It might be far in the future, but, until then, let's live on. Even on a black and empty street, if we go together, we might someday find something, like the moon that floats in the darkness." - Shinji, Neon Genesis Evangelion

Demon residing in the pits of hell
    Umm, I think there are Adamantoises on an island on the Galbadia continent, it's called long horn ilsand (Easy to find it because it's actually shaped like a horn. But i'm only going on past threads because when I needed adamantines I just refined the Minotaur card.

don't tease the octopus Meltigemini's Avatar
    You can only fight Adamantoises on the BEACH near Dollet, or a beach on Long Horn Island (which is near Dollet also, but you need the Ragnarok to get there). They are more common on Long Horn Island, although they are still quite rare in both locations, you will probably get fed up fighting Fastitocalon-F's...

And DON'T MUG the Adamantoises. They ony drop the Adamantines if you kill them without mugging. At high levels (30+) you should get an Adamantine every time.

Onion Kid

Wink heh !

you can have adamantin if you trade the minotau card in cardmod !

the one and only
    Mug ability to steal a piece of Adamantine from BGH251F2. FH(Fisherman's Horizon)

X Gon' Give It To Ya Green Arrow's Avatar
    Yeah I too had trouble finding this damn piece of...whatever ya wanna call it to upgrade weapons. I am not quite sure where I found it but I think I skipped the weapons that needed it and went to the uprade after it. I even read the guide of where to find it and who to kill and or steal it from but still come out empty handed.

See to live is to suffer but to survive
    well that's to find meaning in the suffering.

...why be a slave in Heaven, when you can be a star in Hell...

Founder and owner of The Sports Bar
    Current Members: 1

Pending Member of Transformers Club
    Current Members: n/a

Shriner
    you fight them onthe beach just west of dollet

(i think its called hardy beach but im not certian)

Thanks everyone. I didn't know it specifically had to be the beach.