Thread: Key to get back into midgar?

AVALANCHE

Key to get back into midgar?

I was looking for stuff in the bone village (FF7) and I found a key that lets you get back into midgar after leaving midgar at the begining of the game. Who else has heard of this key?
    AVALANCHE members , Biggs , Wedge and Jessie didn't make it...

Jimmy Carr in Jamaican Accent: "Jamaica" Bahamut ZERO's Avatar
    Heard of it, got it, gone back into Midgar, received Tifa's Ultimate Weapon in Midgar, revisited the Honey Bee Inn, gone back in the church, gone back to Aeris' house.

So yep. I've got it~

As BZ said, that's old news man.

Master Chief
    But they donīt let you in Honey Bee Inn again right?
    People do not like you very much of what happened before lol!

Where is the key in bone village??

AAAHHHH!!!! flashback!!! TREN!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if you're confused, look at biggsghost's ava!

if you go there, chose dig for normal treasure, and you don't even have to pay for any guys to look (tho it's only 100 gil) and just dig in the black firespot on the top level in the lower left corner, dig towards the middle of it (tho i don't think it matters) and there you have 'key to sector 7' i think? (i think that's what it's called cuz i was like 'there is no sector 7!!! it's blown up!!! dummies! lol') but then you can try to walk into midgar from the world map, and then you can go into the big door thing and back into a limited part of midgar!
    Fanks to Ragnarok (Chaos_Anime) for my siggy... THANKS!!!
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    ooh! ^ clicky clicky!!!
    ___ _|
    ~Jake
    I'm going to spit acid in your eyes, and blind you! hee hee heeee! ~evil furby

I am a man, but I can change, if I have to, i guess
    ~Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

please keep sig images under 400x150.
    sorry for the big sig... i fixed it.. thanks for pointin' it out! ~ whoever did...

yes the key is old news, anyway, you can get back into sector 5, but the gate is numbered 7. while in sector 5 you can get the sneak glove, a mere 129000 gil with net you this one of kind accessory, it makes it easier to steal. i did not know you could get back into the bumblebee inn, there are shinra guards outside that say theyve reclaimed the building.
    Imagination is more important than knowledge"-Einstein

Free Tibet?....STEAL MONGOLIA!

Originally posted by Cloud13
    AAAHHHH!!!! flashback!!! TREN!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if you're confused, look at biggsghost's ava!

if you go there, chose dig for normal treasure, and you don't even have to pay for any guys to look (tho it's only 100 gil) and just dig in the black firespot on the top level in the lower left corner, dig towards the middle of it (tho i don't think it matters) and there you have 'key to sector 7' i think? (i think that's what it's called cuz i was like 'there is no sector 7!!! it's blown up!!! dummies! lol') but then you can try to walk into midgar from the world map, and then you can go into the big door thing and back into a limited part of midgar!
    QUITE YOU!! NO ONE NEEDS TO KNOW THERE ISN'T ANYTHING THERE THEY NEED TO RENT IT FROM ME! MWHAHAHAHAHAHA