Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Cloud and Tifa Having sex...

its, ps1, not computer.

Grand Shriner
    Its avaliable for PC too.

Grand Shriner
    Whether sexual or not obviously the two of them shared a huge emotional thing,
    in the AC trailer Tifa does mention about how close the two of them got towards the final battle and also feels that the emotions have faded somewhat over the past two years.

At the end of ff7 there were hints that cloud and tifa will get together and they probably will in AC but for ff7 (the game) aeris and cloud were the official couple. end of story.
    Stick em with the pointy end!

Quote Originally Posted by *Rinoa*Angel*
    At the end of ff7 there were hints that cloud and tifa will get together and they probably will in AC but for ff7 (the game) aeris and cloud were the official couple. end of story.
    What are there "hints"??

well, before they went to fight sephiroth when they were alone in the highwind, cloud and tifa looked pretty loved up then (yet i still disagree with them having sex)

well, before they went to fight sephiroth when they were alone in the highwind, cloud and tifa looked pretty loved up then (yet i still disagree with them having sex)
    I agree they will get together in FFVII:AC but i was just saying (like you) they didn`t have sex.

I think Cloud and Tifa shouldn't get together at all! Plus them having sex or not that's just anOther crappy rumor/opinion/thoughts/guess...I would HATE the thought of them having sex.
    † [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    ♥ Yenix Corporation

Why is that?

can you all just stop thinking so pervertedly they did not have sex, but if you want to visualize them doing it keep it to yourself and go to a bathroom or something sheesh...

Quote Originally Posted by jiro
    can you all just stop thinking so pervertedly they did not have sex, but if you want to visualize them doing it keep it to yourself and go to a bathroom or something sheesh...
    Lol
    That`s one (very effective) way to end that topic

There was nothing that gave hints of them doing anything. The only way that a person could have made that assumption is if they really thought about it. REALLY THOUGHT ABOUT IT.
    It is wrong to kill because someone will be sad. Same with why someone should be good, because you will hurt someone and if you do and if everyone is connected it will comeback to you. Karma is a bitch.
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)

It's my birthday and I'll cry if I want to hb smokey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilover
    There was nothing that gave hints of them doing anything. The only way that a person could have made that assumption is if they really thought about it. REALLY THOUGHT ABOUT IT.

I actually didn't even remember about that part until this topic was created. Which makes me hope they really DIDN'T do anything other than just siting there and talk.

didnt tifa say "you guys were listening!?" when she found out that barret and the others were still there??

yeah, so that makes it clear that they didn't have sex.coz sex is something that we do, not like talking and listening .

well they could of been listening to them doin it.. right, i mean its a possibility
    My Judgment is Final
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Thanks to Dirge for this great sig...BEGONE!

This thread is still goin?!

Yeah strange really. I though people would get the idea that they didn't.

naw... i don't think cloud and tifa had sex. all tifa did was lay her head on his shoulder and all cloud did was sit there and stare out into space.dat must have been why cloud said nothing but".....". don't forget, cloud wanted tuh leave but it was tifa who said "just a little longer."

That could be a possibility, but Tifa was always embarrassed about her emotions (like if you have the dating scene with her, she doesnt tell cloud how she feels, and says it would be easier for aerith but not for her). So she could have just been embarrased by the fact that they were there watching her just sit and talk to cloud about how she feels.

why cant the situation be plutonic, and have to be sexual? why analyze every bit of conversation and make it sexual?! why sit down and think about it all?! go outside.

p.s. couldnt the black out just be the next day after they fell asleep?

Quote Originally Posted by Solaris
    That could be a possibility, but Tifa was always embarrassed about her emotions (like if you have the dating scene with her, she doesnt tell cloud how she feels, and says it would be easier for aerith but not for her). So she could have just been embarrased by the fact that they were there watching her just sit and talk to cloud about how she feels.

why cant the situation be plutonic, and have to be sexual? why analyze every bit of conversation and make it sexual?! why sit down and think about it all?! go outside.

p.s. couldnt the black out just be the next day after they fell asleep?
    Good point.I think that they were just talking and catching up.

Big thanks to Maria for this great sig!

my avatar is a parody Rabid Monkey's Avatar
    I think you're all missing the point. You should be masturbating over Cloud having sex with Tifa. How dare you turn this into a debate thread! Now get to the self-pleasuring!
    In my lifetime, we've gone from Eisenhower to George W. Bush. We've gone from John F. Kennedy to Al Gore. If this is evolution, I believe that in 12 years, we'll be voting for plants.
    -- Lewis Black

No I rather masturbate to Cloud having sex with Aeris.

Here's looking at you, kid. Espanha's Avatar
    Aeris was pretty much a lesbian. You all missed the point. She didn't care about Cloud. What? Her staff was for fighting, no?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast