Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which ff6 character is the best

My Goal in life is to Omni-Slash my class mates :P Shadow_Lurker's Avatar

Which ff6 character is the best

Which character in ff6 is the best if all of them had all the special abilities like cyan had all the sword techniques and edgar had all the tools which would be the best?

Cyan is technical in swords & also edgar's brother Sabin as well.

A Captain Need Not Have a Eyepatch! Agent0042's Avatar
    My choice is Cyan. I really liked his story and his manner and he had an awesome theme as well. And of course his abilties in battle.

[Hidden link. Register to see links.] is active -- currently battle is Character Pairings!
    "When prayers turn to promises, not even fate can stand in their way. Wishes can come true. But not if you just wait for miracles. Miracles are things we make for ourselves. Here and now." - Fang & Vanille
    If you're not reading Goat Pen, you're missing the web's best Final Fantasy fanfiction. ~~ [Hidden link. Register to see links.] ~~ [Hidden link. Register to see links.] - join us and sing!

sabin. get fire dance early on and not much trouble will follow.

Ein rockbares Palindrom!
    There are too many... How could I possibly choose only one?
    I really love Locke, and Edgar, and Terra and Celes. Because of their personalities, because of their fighting techniques and because of the fun it means to watch them interact.

Hmm... Locke, our favourite thief... treasure hunter... So nice and helpful.

You can't really determine who's the best until around the ending when you can have the genji glove and the illumina and all that stuff. That definitely makes someone the most powerful.
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.] - Blues-Rock - Just trying to get some hard working musicians attention.

orochimaur princess loves my avatar
    i would have to go with terra. i thought that she was the best well-rounded character. yeah, her personality stinks, but she has green hair and neat sci-fi clothes! well, not in the psx movie scenes, but as a sprite.

but seriously, she is a great magic user and has decent strength and everything. she can also get stuck in "morph" mode, which is kEwL.

y cant we post pics in every thread?
    Vote for me in a design contest on Pangya GOA! Go to [Hidden link. Register to see links.] (if you aren't European, if you are then disregard that step) and type in [Hidden link. Register to see links.]. Sign up. Go to [Hidden link. Register to see links.] and vote for -Alice-

Mine is either Terra or Sabin

Terra: For her kick ass magic abilities
    Sabin: For his kick ass physical ablilities

jen' jari iv tave sith Darth Revan's Avatar
    My favourite FFVI character, would have to be Edgar. Why? His tools ability. At the beginning, the Autocrossbow is the best, and even later on in the game, it can still help you out of some rather 'sticky' situations. Then, the 'Drill'. If an enemy has a barrier or shield in effect and the other characters can't inflict damage on it, send Edgar in and use the 'Drill'! It dishes out serious damage, negating shield and barrier effects. Next, his chainsaw ability. Heh, carve through the enemy with ease. There are even times, when Edgar dons a Hockey mask, and inflicts double damage with the chainsaw on one enemy. Heh, especially good on bosses. And finally... the AIR ANCHOR! I think this phrase some it up the best... BANG! Your dead!

Also, my other fav FFVI character is, Gogo. Have Edgar in the party with Gogo, and have him 'mimic' Edgar's attack. Imagine the damage potential, from not one, but TWO Air Anchor attacks! HAH! Awesome damage potential.

They're my two FFVI favs. I mean, I like the whole cast, but these two stand out.

The Code of the Sith
    Nw l kash zo tash antai kash tik sh sot.
    Pro sh sot nu gauti ty k
    Pro ty k nu gauti midwan
    Pro midwan nu gauti pergaleas
    Pro pergaleas nuyak aras svistuis
    Tave qy sik sekleti won nun

[Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Ryo
    forever losing my login details... Ryo's Avatar
    I've always been partial to Relm. She's not the most powerful one of the bunch, but I have a lot of fun with the Contol command.

The Best character, as far as abilities, is Gogo. He can have Blitz, swordtech, throw, steal, fight, magic (which he doesn't have to have the Espers to learn) Runic, tools, and everything that everyone else can have.

( most ppl don't get him )

But for personality and everthing else: Sabin!!
    Your mom! lol!

Celes was always my favorite. Runic was just such an awesome ability, and I really liked her role in the game... plus her theme music was pretty cool too .

"I believe in miracles, they happen everyday.
    In your arms a dream comes true for me... comes true for me"

- Edguy: "Land of the Miracle"

Originally posted by TacoG
    sabin. get fire dance early on and not much trouble will follow.
    Exaclty, especially when you get Bum Rush later...

Anyway, Celes was my favorite character, I loved the Runic technique, and she is a very well rounded character stats wise, as she can inflict physical damage with sword and the like, she has great magic-attack, and her defense is great a well... (even without the Esper bonuses effecting your stats).

Sabin.
    His abilities are perfect *does a rumbush*.
    He has a lot of HP, compared to the other characters and a better sense of humor.
    Round, round, round we go,
    the watchter in the bush we go round.
    When oh when will the Watcher rise,
    at the early daylight-time.
    When does the bird take flight,
    who's in the eyes of the one....... behind?

Cyan is deffinately my favorite character, he's a powerhouse early on but once you get a genji glove his swordtech abilities become pretty useless.

Terra is probably the best overall (not including Gogo because mimes are not real characters, mimes do not exist, stupid white faces), she has really great magic abilities and when equiped with the right weapon she can do some serious damage. Plus her morph ability which pretty much doubles the damage she inflicts.

Isn't that for technogeeks, with spreadsheets? DREAM BUSCEMI RAPE BEAR ETC's Avatar
    I thimk Edgar was the best. The Tools rocked, and he was a really great character, too. So, yesh.

Mog has always been my favorite.

That, and Setzer. I seem to get lucky with the slots! It's great watching the monsters eat up the enemies.

Probably inspired my gambling habit, too!

Originally posted by Sylph
    Mog has always been my favorite.
    Thats right.... bow to mog. >:

Originally posted by MogKnight

Thats right.... bow to mog. >:
    This was a generalization. Mog as in white and snuggly. You're Hanh. The characteristics do not apply!

Kidding! You're a nice heroine too! *huggz*

Kiss Me Or I'll Kill You~ Setzer's Avatar
    Setzer... By Far... Its Scary When You Turn On A Videogame And You Feel Like Your Lookin In A Mirror... Setzer's Personality Sums Me up In A Nutshell... Gambler... Drinker... Fancier Of Opera Singers... Mweh!

That And Genji Glove Offering Dice Fixed Dice Is the Best Easiest Way Of Doing The Most Damage.... My Setzer had Luck Up The Yazoo And Wouldnt Hardly Ever Roll Below A Four...

Bow to Setzer!!!

Dark Mage
    I think Locke is the best. How he gets into those house for you in Narshe, and I just think he's cool . .. ^^ ; ;
    The hardest part about moving forward is not looking back.

Onion Kid

Thumbs up GOGO

Its all about Gogo, he litterally is the best character.
    I like shadow too but not so much as abilities
    BRRRRRRRRR what happened to that boy

Onion Kid
    Locke he can steal he's the best thief........i mean treasure hunter............in final fantasy.

Onion Kid
    Sabin, because once he learns BumRush, he is nearly unstoppable.

Marceline
    My favorite character in terms of personality and storyline is Terra Branford. I connected with her more completely then I ever have with any character in any game.

In terms of straight up abilities.......Gogo. It's like Blood Warrior said- all these characters have all these kick-ass abilities, and you can have Gogo use any of them.

Besides, everyone knows Gogo is really Darryl in disguise.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast