Page 434 of 475 FirstFirst ... 334384424428429430431432433434435436437438439440444 ... LastLast
Results 10,826 to 10,850 of 11872
Like Tree106Likes

Thread: what was your latest purchase?

  1. #10826
    Onion Kid
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,117
    Some books over Amazon.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1982_tarheels View Post
    Reddas is the guy who got his brains blown out by Travolta in the backseat of Jules' car.

  2. #10827
    Jedi Master Maxx Skywalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    828


    I'm going to start playing through Bond games now. Starting with this one. I've already been through Goldeneye 64, so chronologically, this one's next.

    [Hidden link. Register to see links.] | [Hidden link. Register to see links.]<-- 2gb upload limit, Unlimited Bandwidth, 20gb FREE server space, Files stay online forever!

  3. #10828
    The dullness of fools is the whetstone of the wit. impudent urinal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Where indeed...
    Posts
    8,286
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxx Skywalker View Post


    I'm going to start playing through Bond games now. Starting with this one. I've already been through Goldeneye 64, so chronologically, this one's next.
    That one is awful.
    Good luck and soldier on.
    Quote Originally Posted by impudent urinal View Post
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Faustus View Post
    That's feckin wiggins.
    Quote Originally Posted by N-10_Aden View Post
    Man fuck this piece of shit.

  4. #10829
    Administrator Sarah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    13,723
    i got tera D:

  5. #10830
    Stalking jasmine ROKUSHO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    far away sky
    Posts
    4,487

    Quote Originally Posted by HDHipHop1 View Post
    A lot of cereal nowadays is just candy dunked in milf.
    because if life is a bitch, im gonna make her MY BITCH
    i now legally posess a phd in zombies.


    on february 23, 1987, two things happened: the first documentable supernova visible with the human eye, and my birth. in other words, i was blessed by the universe itself. not many can say that

  6. #10831
    Stuff Your Eyes with Wonder Dr Faustus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    In the dark, mostly.
    Posts
    28,850
    Quote Originally Posted by impudent urinal View Post
    That one is awful.
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

    "There must be something in books, something we canít imagine, to make a woman stay in a burning house... "

  7. #10832
    Jedi Master Maxx Skywalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    828
    So I've heard. But I figured I should try it at least. Plus, my standards for Bond games are set a bit high because none of them can be as good as Goldeneye.

  8. #10833
    Stuff Your Eyes with Wonder Dr Faustus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    In the dark, mostly.
    Posts
    28,850
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxx Skywalker View Post
    ...because none of them can be as good as Goldeneye.

  9. #10834
    The dullness of fools is the whetstone of the wit. impudent urinal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Where indeed...
    Posts
    8,286
    All the rest are average. Tomorrow was terrible. Clipping, pop-in, and getting stuck on architecture were commonplace. The game had to switch from 3rd to 1st person just to go up stairs and then it was a crapshoot if it would let you out of it.

    The skiing part was ok I guess, if I had to pick something good not terrible from it.

    Damn. If I hadn't sold it I would torture myself for a nut.

  10. #10835
    Stalking jasmine ROKUSHO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    far away sky
    Posts
    4,487
    IU, stop selling my choices for the horror gallery to other people.
    let me guess, you had superman CIB and you sold it, RIGHT?

    ooh and i also bought this:



    the highly sought after neo geo MVS .... board? i have absolutely no fucking idea what to do with it.

  11. #10836
    Jedi Master Maxx Skywalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    828
    Quote Originally Posted by impudent urinal View Post
    All the rest are average. Tomorrow was terrible. Clipping, pop-in, and getting stuck on architecture were commonplace. The game had to switch from 3rd to 1st person just to go up stairs and then it was a crapshoot if it would let you out of it.

    The skiing part was ok I guess, if I had to pick something good not terrible from it.

    Damn. If I hadn't sold it I would torture myself for a nut.
    I can deal with clipping and texture pop-in, because that's to be expected from a PSone title. What irks me most is the stiff controls and lack of analog stick support. If the option is there, why not use it, especially if the developers acknowledge its existence in the manual? Most times I'm fighting with the controls instead of the baddies on-screen.

    Well, in any case, it can't possibly be as bad as [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

    At least there was some variation in the Colecovision version, but not by much.

  12. #10837
    Bakuretsu Hunter Chocolate Misu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    I'm On A BOAT!!
    Posts
    10,799
    I finally found Animaniacs at the discount store! It is now the holy grail of my shelf~ Still need the last 2 volumes...... my favorite episode isn't in here...



    And found the last disc to .hack//SIGN~ For some reason or another, my fancy complete box set wasn't actually complete and was missing the last episodes...... which were put onto the platinum edition......... Silly Bandai




    And a Hamtaro vhs..........










    I am a happy camper~
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]


    [Hidden link. Register to see links.] [Hidden link. Register to see links.] [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

  13. #10838
    The dullness of fools is the whetstone of the wit. impudent urinal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Where indeed...
    Posts
    8,286
    Quote Originally Posted by ROKUSHO View Post
    IU, stop selling my choices for the horror gallery to other people.
    let me guess, you had superman CIB and you sold it, RIGHT?
    I rented that once. It was pretty awful. If I found a copy, i would light it on fire.

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxx Skywalker View Post
    I can deal with clipping and texture pop-in, because that's to be expected from a PSone title. What irks me most is the stiff controls and lack of analog stick support. If the option is there, why not use it, especially if the developers acknowledge its existence in the manual? Most times I'm fighting with the controls instead of the baddies on-screen.
    I warned you. Doc warned you. It's on you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate Misu View Post
    I finally found Animaniacs at the discount store! It is now the holy grail of my shelf~ Still need the last 2 volumes...... my favorite episode isn't in here...



    And found the last disc to .hack//SIGN~ For some reason or another, my fancy complete box set wasn't actually complete and was missing the last episodes...... which were put onto the platinum edition......... Silly Bandai




    And a Hamtaro vhs..........










    I am a happy camper~
    Weren't you saving for something?






    Bought groceries. Made a pizza with Romano, parmesan and Provolone cheese with pepperoni and mushrooms.

  14. #10839
    Stalking jasmine ROKUSHO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    far away sky
    Posts
    4,487
    ice cream.

    and this:

  15. #10840
    Jedi Master Maxx Skywalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    828
    Quote Originally Posted by impudent urinal View Post
    I warned you. Doc warned you. It's on you.
    I consider myself duelly forewarned. I accept the challenge ahead, but purely on the basis of just seeing how bad this game really is. I also only paid pennies for it too, so it's not like I'm losing much here.

  16. #10841
    I are Choboticon! Sackboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    LittleBigPlanet 2 pod!
    Posts
    9,897
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate Misu View Post
    I finally found Animaniacs at the discount store! It is now the holy grail of my shelf~ Still need the last 2 volumes...... my favorite episode isn't in here...
    "But it's a potty emergency!!!"

    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

    Quote Originally Posted by Neg View Post
    If you left it up to Magnus it'd always be their darkest hour, cuz, you know, he can't deal with that right now~
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

  17. #10842
    Bakuretsu Hunter Chocolate Misu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    I'm On A BOAT!!
    Posts
    10,799
    Quote Originally Posted by impudent urinal View Post

    Weren't you saving for something?
    .............................................. yes..................................... But they were so cheap

  18. #10843
    BtVS Fanatic Zoran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Sunnydale, CA
    Posts
    4,834

    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    (DVD Audio)

  19. #10844
    Administrator Asamiya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    7,049
    Cars is the only song I've heard from that guy.

  20. #10845
    BtVS Fanatic Zoran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Sunnydale, CA
    Posts
    4,834
    Quote Originally Posted by Asamiya View Post
    Cars is the only song I've heard from that guy.
    Yeah, he only had two hits here in the US but he has always been a big favorite in Europe. I've been a fan since 1979.

  21. #10846
    Administrator Asamiya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    7,049
    Sengoku Musou 3 Z (PS3)

  22. #10847
    I Am The One They Call: Meowth Mixer Tanis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Land of Entrapment
    Posts
    3,623


    I got it for free on PSN.

    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

  23. #10848
    BtVS Fanatic Zoran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Sunnydale, CA
    Posts
    4,834

  24. #10849
    The dullness of fools is the whetstone of the wit. impudent urinal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Where indeed...
    Posts
    8,286
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoran View Post
    Shit is fucking gross.

    Rather snort hot sauce.



    Actually, that was my latest, hot sauce among other foodstuffs.

  25. #10850
    Stalking jasmine ROKUSHO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    far away sky
    Posts
    4,487
    both cart only, but their rarity makes up for it:


    finalgordon likes this.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •