Page 611 of 6187 FirstFirst ... 11151156160160560660760860961061161261361461561661762166171111111611 ... LastLast
Results 15,251 to 15,275 of 154654
Like Tree6461Likes

Thread: Not completely about SCIENCE shoot the shit gifs DSi 2 XL 64 CD (NSFW)

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Daisy of Sarasaland View Post
    Cool, how do you like it there? Like it there more or in California?
    Well not much really...when I lived in CA it was a magical time in my life (1988) and things were pretty awesome. Things have not been the same since my mom passed away in 2006...this is big house so I stay on to help my dad with things around here.

Goren
    Ah, sorry about your loss, man.

How many rooms does your house have?

Ah, sorry about your loss, man.

How many rooms does your house have?
    Thanks.

Four bedrooms, bath and half, sun room, den, living room, dining room and kitchen. (Victorian style)

Goren
    Wow! My house is way smaller. haha! From the looks of it.

Well the den and sun room were added in 1987 but the house itself was built in 1950. We spent most of our time back here in the den...has every thing we need.

Goren
    Cool!

EDit: Alright Ill talk to you later Zoran, its kind of late/early. I am going to take a quick nap. See ya in a few hours, man.

Cool!

EDit: Alright Ill talk to you later Zoran, its kind of late/early. I am going to take a quick nap. See ya in a few hours, man.
    Good talking to you...sweet dreams...cya around.

Stuff Your Eyes with Wonder Dr Faustus's Avatar
    Jeez, the forum was a hive of activity and I wasn't here. If I was a conspiracy theorist I could make something of that (you bastards!) but hey, I won't.

I'm not going back to find the post that mentioned Julee Cruise, I think it was cuckoo, but I have the Julee album that the Twin Peaks tracks were released on, it maybe has the missing ones and if you ask nicely I'll give them to you. (Threats will also get the same result. Or naked pictures of Sherilyn Fenn.)

Also Zoran (you got your name change I see) I have Fire Walk With Me if you are interested. Seems like everytime I post something here it has a Lynch connection. That's a good thing for me. Not for everyone else I guess.

LYNCH. LYNCH. LYNCH. LYNCH. LYNCH. LYNCH. Hell yeah!

EDIT: here's the J.C track list.

01 - Floating
    02 - Falling
    03 - I Remember
    04 - Rockin Back Inside My Heart
    05 - Mysteries Of Love
    06 - Into The Night
    07 - I Float Alone
    08 - The Nightingale
    09 - The Swan
    10 - The World Spins

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Faustus View Post

I'm not going back to find the post that mentioned Julee Cruise, I think it was cuckoo, but I have the Julee album that the Twin Peaks tracks were released on, it maybe has the missing ones and if you ask nicely I'll give them to you.

here's the track list.

01 - Floating
    02 - Falling
    03 - I Remember
    04 - Rockin Back Inside My Heart
    05 - Mysteries Of Love
    06 - Into The Night
    07 - I Float Alone
    08 - The Nightingale
    09 - The Swan
    10 - The World Spins
    the tracks that were used on the show, but didn't appear on the soundtrack album, were "Rockin' Back Inside My Heart" and "The World Spins"......they're from Cruise's 1st Lynch/Badalamenti album "Floating Into The Night".....she did a 2nd collab album with the two called "The Voice Of Love" which features some vocal versions of tracks from Wild At Heart and Fire Walk With Me.

We're the new Lynch Mob thread

It's Floating Into The Night that I have. I thought you were missing tracks, I must have read it wrong, or wrongly read it, or readly wronged it, or some shit. I wasn't aware of the second one, but I am now.

Hey, how do I post a link and change the text? Say I wanted to link to a rapidsnare page but wanted the hyperlink to read "click here if you like dwarves" or something?

It's Floating Into The Night that I have. I thought you were missing tracks, I must have read it wrong, or wrongly read it, or readly wronged it, or some shit. I wasn't aware of the second one, but I am now.
    yeah...i was saying I made an expanded Twin Peaks soundtrack using those two songs.....i also expanded upon Fire Walk With Me using several tracks on the Season Two soundtrack that appeared in the film, but have never been able to find "Requiem In C Minor" by Luigi Cherubini to complete it.
    Hey, how do I post a link and change the text? Say I wanted to link to a rapidsnare page but wanted the hyperlink to read "click here if you like dwarves" or something?
    i have no idea....i've tried myself on a few occasions.....i think it's something fairly easy....i'm just savvy enough with my internets and forum posting.

...and "The Lynch Mob".....yeah...budarc & I toyed with the idea awhile back with creating a blog called that....it was either going to be that or a play with the "There's always music in the air" thing....y'now : "She's filled with secrets. Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song and there's always music in the air."

I did a quick Luigi Cherubini search for you, is this what you're after?

[Hidden link. Register to see links.]

I don't remember hearing this tune in TP:FWWM. What scene was it?

EDIT: It's only 128kb. Sadly.

i think i found this one too awhile ago.....i just didn't take it because of the 128kbps.....although, now that Zoran's introduced us to the MP3gain thing, i might just sacrifice the clear sound and just go with a higher volume.

It was used for the scene where Laura's killed.

[Hidden link. Register to see links.]

jesus...disturbingly creepy shit.

Ray Wise and SHeryl Lee's performances in this movie are criminally underrated.

Agreed. The imagery is so overwhelming, I gotta say I never noticed that music before.
    Not sure if I've posted this before, it's a little porcelain doll wrapped in plastic.

Don't know where you buy them, you could make your own with an asexual Barbie if you like, if you happen to have a Barbie collection, or a little sister that has. Or you could do a Leia in plastic, and set her beside Han in carbonite. The possibilities are endless.

Fixed this.

that's kinda creepy......i think i'll just stick to taking out all the stuffing out of Cabbage Patch Kids and refilling them with condoms.

very sexy.

I find Cabbage Patch Kids creepier than a porcelain doll. How did they ever get so popular? Fugly little things.

i never liked 'em either......not that I found 'em that creepy....i just didn't like 'em. But they must have been entertaining to knock 'em over your kid brother's head back in the day.

you know what i did find creepy though? those "human" babies that used to be on The Muppet Show.....can't find a pic right away though....i keep getting pics of The Muppet Babies.
    ------
    ....and i think this soap ad wasn't really thought out that well.

She sure does like her "soap". Must be a very clean girl. At least she didn't get it in the eye, nothing worse than "soap" in the eye, or so I've been told.

I don't remember the human babies. It'll probably come out in therapy some day.

Goren
    Oh shi~
    I wasn't expecting to be sleeping this long. :/
    ITS ALREADY NOON!!!?

here's a very low rezzie pic of the babies.....but it still might refresh your memory.....

....morning PDS...that's what I'll call ye from now on.

gotta run down to the shops for a few minutes....be back in a 1/2 hour.

Yeah. Now I see the little orange haired one, I remember them. The one with the pig tails looks like she's been punched with an iron brick.

This is good.

Morning/afternoon PDS

So cuckoo's gone to the shop, huh? I wonder has he gone to Dirty Dicks?

Or the comp doc?

I've got to go too. Later guys. Be back later.

Grand Shriner
    Fug you broken search function!

FUG ALL THE BROKEN SEARCH FUNCTIONS!!!

Goren
    Account Inactive, man.