Like Tree6431Likes

Thread: Not completely about SCIENCE shoot the shit gifs DSi 2 XL 64 CD (NSFW)

The dullness of fools is the whetstone of the wit. impudent urinal's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Neg View Post
    Plus, it looks really bad on a PSP. Muddy as hell. Imagine playing PS3 games on an original run GBA w/o the backlight. It's not QUITE that bad, but considering what it really looks like on your tv, it's a legitimate comparison.

I think it's safe to assume that Vita does it better, but you'd have to be Mark (<3) to believe that it's anything close to perfect.
    That's what all the new games look like on my tv. Damn old crt. *shakes fist*
    Quote Originally Posted by impudent urinal View Post
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Faustus View Post
    That's feckin wiggins.
    Quote Originally Posted by N-10_Aden View Post
    Man fuck this piece of shit.

Worse thing is when someone records gameplay of them playing an HD console on a CRT with a shitty camcorder.

Neg
    I can recommend the Best Buy brand tvs. I have an Insignia and the other is...Dynex, or something. I got it 4 or 5 years ago. Still works perfect. Of course, I'll only game for an hour or 3 and then have it off for weeks or months at a time...

I think I paid....2? Only'd be cheaper now. Don't really need 1080p if it's only a 19 inch. They go up to 1080i, anyway, but that's not listed in the sales specs.

I'm rambling.

I can recommend the Best Buy brand tvs. I have an Insignia and the other is...Dynex, or something. I got it 4 or 5 years ago. Still works perfect. Of course, I'll only game for an hour or 3 and then have it off for weeks or months at a time...

I think I paid....2? Only'd be cheaper now. Don't really need 1080p if it's only a 19 inch. They go up to 1080i, anyway, but that's not listed in the sales specs.
    Dynex is what my friend has. Decent, no problems. Anything not right with the specs would take a tech junkie to point out.
    He paid like 400 for a 42''. Yep, probably only cheaper now.

---------- Post added at 09:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 AM ----------

One more reason to string up the cunt

He didn't plan shit based on Vidya gaems.

If he did, he wouldn't have reloaded his gun right, he would have thought he was invincible, and the simple fact that GUNS IN REAL LIFE ARE HARD TO HANDLE AND POLICE IN REAL LIFE WILL FUCKING KILL YOUR ASS.

---------- Post added at 11:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 AM ----------

"No don't kill him, youll be going down to his level!"

Fuck that noise, 77 people are dead because of him, his rights as a human being are forfeit at this point.

Hell man has no natural rights in the first place, its all artificial anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by JonC View Post
    I couldn't get into Rifftraks. The movies just aren't bad enough to make it work.
    I like them even when I think the movie is pretty good, and they're a great way to get through anything that'd be a complete chore otherwise. I never would have slogged through Twilight were it not for Rifftraks.

These days I don't watch *that* many movies anymore, so movies + Rifftraks are a pretty big portion of what I do watch.

Also blocked. I've heard the song, I don't care other than on the grounds of copyright bullshit shitty shit shit.

That decision in the rumble is fucking brutal. You'd think Oh, Edgar and Sabin, that's FUCKING EASY.

NO.

Had to be Reno and Rude. HAD. TO. BE.
    Man. That's pretty cruel after the last round. I think I know what I have to do, though.

I really like both endings. If forced, I'd pick the show's, but the movie is amazingly good. Touches on the other things you'd want that the show's can't deliver. Covers the two logistical outcomes.

Plus it gives you a villain you can actually HATE. And, do I ever loathe that bastard

In real life, too
    He's just so weird.

I've said this to you a bunch, but I do like his Decade episodes. Though I didn't know anything about the actor when I watched them.

I am still proud to have been able to make that one gif.

Imo, Garren and Hajime are the most compelling, especially if you watch til the very end. Kenzaki is just something else. Sometimes words just can't describe. If ever there was a white knight that didn't feel forced or fake, it's Kenzaki. I could listen to him scream for hours, so long as he finished with a rousing HENSHIN!

Some people dislike Mutsuki....I don't blame them
    Like I've said, it's a lot easier to enjoy Mutsuki when you know how his story turns out. The first time I watched it, he really did drive me crazy, but I was able to appreciate other aspects of his character when I gave it a second go. Will be neat to see if Doc feels similarly.

There's a lot more to Mutsuki later, but he stalls out for a very long time. VERY LONG. I acknowledge this as a weakness in terms of a television series, but I can relate to stalling out as an asshole for a long time.

More than anything, Leangle is who I consider my Totem rider, for lots and lots of reasons. Chalice is my favorite rider, but I feel Mutsuki, oh so very much. So, I'm really saying I understand why people dislike me~
    I have specific frustrations with it, which I've told you, but it also makes other things pretty satisfied. It's part of what made a certain scene one of the very best in the entire series. That, and my adoration for a certain other character. That said something else but I don't want to spoil anything.

I probably relate to Shou more than anyone else. Out of the Riders themselves, anyway.

I'll never be reflected in his finest moments, but I absolutely see myself in his weakest. Especially near the end.

It says, Fuck You, we're not going to ease you in, you get the real deal from the start.
    I like these kinds of stories and slow burns the best. No in between for me. Either drop me into madness, or spend an eternity building up to it.

Streams from your PS3. You'd need both.

He keeps talking about streaming it on the go, but that is definitely not how it works with a PSP. You have to be in your house. Or, at least in range of your router.

I mean, I guess, if you buy a Vita with 3(4)G?
    This would still be pretty nice sometimes? There are definitely times I wish I could play PS3 games in my bedroom. Not worth buying a Vita for, though.

Right now, Virtue's Last Reward is the only current-gen handheld game it's going to really hurt to wait for. Haven't played a game as obsessively as I did 999 in a long, long time. I could barely eat or sleep until I finished it. All of it.

That's what all the new games look like on my tv. Damn old crt. *shakes fist*
    Part of the reason I took so long to get a PS3 is because I wouldn't get one until could swing getting a new TV too. I can't even read text in a lot of HD games on an older TV. ; ; Some 360 games were fine, and others were such a headache that I gave up on them.

My TV is really nice. Was under $300, which was my goal. Was kind of brutal to spend all that money back when I got stuff, but it's been more than worth it. The PS3 has a better library than it gets credit for.

Once I have a PS2 again I'll really be set for a good long time. Which is good, because I won't be getting any next gen stuff until it's been out for years and years, if I get anything that isn't a handheld at all. I really feel covered for any type of game I could conceivably want to play.

Stuff Your Eyes with Wonder Dr Faustus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    That's a lotta fappin'. They're gonna need more juice boxes...
    And half time oranges.

That is 100% awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Marceline View Post
    Shou

I can't even read text in a lot of HD games on an older TV. ; ;
    That is a real problem. I used to rage at that when I was still using CRT. How hard would it be to include 2 different sizes of text? I'd understand if they were hard subs but they rarely are in games.

"There must be something in books, something we canít imagine, to make a woman stay in a burning house... "

Stuff Your Eyes with Wonder Dr Faustus's Avatar
    Zelda & Malon bit was the best.

---------- Post added at 06:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 PM ----------

Dammit. Now I'm on another Zelda hunt. [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Part of the reason I took so long to get a PS3 is because I wouldn't get one until could swing getting a new TV too. I can't even read text in a lot of HD games on an older TV. ; ; Some 360 games were fine, and others were such a headache that I gave up on them.

My TV is really nice. Was under $300, which was my goal. Was kind of brutal to spend all that money back when I got stuff, but it's been more than worth it. The PS3 has a better library than it gets credit for.

Once I have a PS2 again I'll really be set for a good long time. Which is good, because I won't be getting any next gen stuff until it's been out for years and years, if I get anything that isn't a handheld at all. I really feel covered for any type of game I could conceivably want to play.

Same here minus the PS3.
    I can't get my hands on any system right now despite my best efforts. Everywhere is sold out now that I have cash in my pocket. Figures.
    When they get more in stock, I'll have already spent it on food or rent. FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Target, Wal-Mart, Best Buy and Gamestop had no PS3s. No used PS2s or PSPs. Only Target had the new PSP3000 which I didn't want to blow my whole wad on.

x2

---------- Post added at 11:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 AM ----------

This one seems more up your alley.

Check Amazon and Craigslists for PSPs, if you don't mind getting a used one. Mine cost me $60 and I've seen ones on Craigslist for even less. Craigslist ones usually come with some games too.

Check Amazon and Craigslists for PSPs, if you don't mind getting a used one. Mine cost me $60 and I've seen ones on Craigslist for even less. Craigslist ones usually come with some games too.
    Craigslist seems shady even though thats how I unloaded my old fridge and Amazon doesn't take Paypal. Unless that has changed since I last checked.
    eBay has a few, but the ones that weren't broken, I was outbid on. Damn. Watching a few more. Fingers crossed.

Does anyone in the game industry have their shit together, these days? GUESS NOT.
    I'm getting a hippy Dr. Cox vibe from this guy. He needs more impersonation practice.

Imagine a Twilight Zone episode where the gorilla slowly takes over and comes alive and the guy becomes the tattoo on the gorilla?! Do want to watch that episode I just came up with!

Plus, it looks really bad on a PSP. Muddy as hell. Imagine playing PS3 games on an original run GBA w/o the backlight. It's not QUITE that bad, but considering what it really looks like on your tv, it's a legitimate comparison.

I think it's safe to assume that Vita does it better, but you'd have to be Mark (<3) to believe that it's anything close to perfect.
    It's not perfect, I've remote played SingStar viewer and Final Fantasy VI from another room and it's still a little muddy, just not nearly as bad as on a PSP. Input lag is also less apparent, but I wouldn't be surprised if Sony scrapped the whole idea because the end result didn't meet their expectations, or, perhaps, they're working on making it better instead of releasing a half-assed feature.

If you left it up to Magnus it'd always be their darkest hour, cuz, you know, he can't deal with that right now~

I just scrolled over my own post that I just made thinking it was Doc.
    What have we wrought?

Craigslist seems shady even though thats how I unloaded my old fridge and Amazon doesn't take Paypal. Unless that has changed since I last checked.
    eBay has a few, but the ones that weren't broken, I was outbid on. Damn. Watching a few more. Fingers crossed.
    I've only used craigslist once and that was for my distortion pedal for my guitar. I still get nervous when searching craigslist.

Neg
    I am still proud to have been able to make that one gif.
    One of the best

That, and my adoration for a certain other character. That said something else but I don't want to spoil anything.
    Spoiler!

I probably relate to Shou more than anyone else. Out of the Riders themselves, anyway.

I'll never be reflected in his finest moments, but I absolutely see myself in his weakest. Especially near the end.
    My Top 5 is the Blade Boys and Joker. If I were doing a Top 10, I'd cheat and make it W/Joker. And use IXA, because that's like 500 awesome characters XD

This would still be pretty nice sometimes? There are definitely times I wish I could play PS3 games in my bedroom. Not worth buying a Vita for, though.
    I'm going to assume since it's just transmitting the screen that a PSP can do the same? I haven't tried it, though. Only PSN games. Mark?

---------- Post added at 06:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 PM ----------

I'm pretty sure Zelda doesn't have bigger boobs than Malon, going by the cannon artwork and in game models of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate Misu View Post
    <3 Guys, take note of this. Tom knows how to talk to the ladies. <3
    Quote Originally Posted by cuckoo77 View Post
    I think Neg disqualified jesus and love though.

Yeah, I didn't use Craigslist because I wouldn't go pick something up alone and I didn't want to go through the trouble of getting someone to go with me. I've got furniture off Craigslist and I almost got an apartment through them, but never without a person with me. And I say this as someone who is pretty casual about meeting folks off the internet. It just seems to attract sketchy people.

I have an Amazon Payments account, and it's pretty nice. Way way faster than Paypal, for me. I wish more sites took it. I have a debit card too, though.

Sometimes I only bother with BIN on Ebay because I never win anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Marceline

Playing on this 19", especially a FPS like Resustance Fall of Man, was not a good time. You have to be really close to see anything.

Ias much as I prefer the 1000, I sure miss having matching systems.

Neg
    I haven't entered an auction since I got my Metal memory. I NEEDED it. Otherwise, no way in hell I'm entering auctions, anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Sackboy View Post
    I'm getting a hippy Dr. Cox vibe from this guy. He needs more impersonation practice.
    THAT's who he reminds me of! He bitches. I like bitching. He's okay. He likes FF. Unlike that other cunt he does a podcast with. He curses his ass off, but he still seems like a teddybear of a guy. Reminds me of someone I know, in that way.[/QUOTE]

Mark?
    Yes?

Neg
    Can a PSP run PS3 games via remote play?

God, I'm the laziest fuck on the planet. They're both like two feet away from me

Yeah, I didn't use Craigslist because I wouldn't go pick something up alone and I didn't want to go through the trouble of getting someone to go with me. I've got furniture off Craigslist and I almost got an apartment through them, but never without a person with me. And I say this as someone who is pretty casual about meeting folks off the internet. It just seems to attract sketchy people.
    Yeah, I chose it to sell my fridge and I felt shady just using it. "Oh hey, totally legit working fridge, You have to come to the storage place to get it. Not a rapist"
    Then the lady asked to come see it, but couldn't make it out till like 9pm. And then I wished I was the rapist, but she was a nice lady who needed a fridge for her new place. Paid 200 plus an extra 25 to hold on to it for a week before she could pick it up.

I have an Amazon Payments account, and it's pretty nice. Way way faster than Paypal, for me. I wish more sites took it. I have a debit card too, though.
    What is this payments account deal? Never heard of it.
    I am part of the 20% or so of people who don't use banks. Not because i don't trust them or anything, I just never have enough money to make it worth my time. I get paid, I buy food and rent hopefully with some leftover. Simple. All their fees and junk would murder me.

Sometimes I only bother with BIN on Ebay because I never win anything.
    BIN is nice but it loses the potential to get great deals. I use auction for selling because it's free to list.

Ichijou is my number one non-rider. If I made a top 5, I'd want to put a lot of 555 characters on it, but it'd be hard to figure out who to exclude because of all the belt shenanigans. Like IXA, it'd be great for cheating.

Obviously, a certain Blade character would be there. There are a couple good Blade options, really, but that one would have to be included. Nasca. There's a Ryuki character whose inclusion would be debatable. I keep thinking of more series and more wonderful characters. Probably should just stop.

---------- Post added at 12:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 PM ----------

Amazon Payments is pretty much the Amazon version of Paypal.

I have free checking, no fees unless I have an overdraft. I use a local bank, though.

Can a PSP run PS3 games via remote play?

God, I'm the laziest fuck on the planet. They're both like two feet away from me
    Here's the list of compatible games. I've previously played Lair on my old PSP, but as I previously stated, on my Vita I've only played SingStar viewer and the PSone classic FFVI.

Aqua Vita/Aquatopia (PSN game)
    Anarchy: Rush Hour (PSN game)
    Bejeweled 2 (PSN game/demo)
    Bionic Commando Rearmed (PSN game/demo)
    BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger (BD game)
    FirstPlay (PSN software)
    Gundemonium Recollection (PSN game)
    High Stakes on the Vegas Strip: Poker Edition (PSN game)
    Imabikisou (BD game/PSN demo)
    Lair (BD game)
    LEGO Batman (BD game)
    Life with PlayStation (PSN software)
    Mainichi Issho (PSN game)
    Misato Katsuragi's Reporting Plan (PSN game)
    Peggle (PSN game)
    Peggle Nights (PSN game add-on)
    PixelJunk Eden (PSN game/demo)
    PixelJunk Monsters (PSN game/demo)
    PixelJunk Shooter (PSN game)
    PlayStation 1 games (CD games/demos, PSN games/demos)
    PlayTV (BD software/PSN demo)
    SingStar (BD game)
    SingStar Vol. 2 (BD game)
    SingStar ABBA (BD game)
    SingStar Viewer (PSN app)
    VidZone (PSN software)
    Weekly Toro Station (PSN game)
    Zuma (PSN game/demo)

Edit: they got Lightning. Yay! But where the fuck is Tina/Terra?!?! Boo!!!

Neg likes this.