Like Tree6461Likes

Thread: Not completely about SCIENCE shoot the shit gifs DSi 2 XL 64 CD (NSFW)

I Am The One They Call: Meowth Mixer Tanis's Avatar
    I'm on 3.x of FF as well.
    It's the last version that I've felt comfortable with for some reason.

I just wish I had the mindset to go through ALL my bookmarks and start deleting/organizing them...

[Hidden link. Register to see links.]

The dullness of fools is the whetstone of the wit. impudent urinal's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparktank View Post
    I downgraded my desktop to 3x.

Been happy ever since.
    laptop has the most recent version with the auto-update.
    whut is 3x?

Ninja'ed. duh. I just lost my train of thought there for a second.
    Quote Originally Posted by impudent urinal View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Faustus View Post
    That's feckin wiggins.
    Quote Originally Posted by N-10_Aden View Post
    Man fuck this piece of shit.

Stuff Your Eyes with Wonder Dr Faustus's Avatar

"There must be something in books, something we canít imagine, to make a woman stay in a burning house... "

Captain Hailer TheSparktankô 2.1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanis View Post
    I just wish I had the mindset to go through ALL my bookmarks and start deleting/organizing them...
    x2
    Eventuallyô
    Promoting:
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]: Hack3rman's Trailer Stems
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]: Calidoran's Isolated Scores

x2
    I do that shit weekly. Can't believe Spork isn't the type. Figured he had all his rigs tweaked.

likes this.

likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate Misu View Post
    <3 Guys, take note of this. Tom knows how to talk to the ladies. <3
    Quote Originally Posted by cuckoo77 View Post
    I think Neg disqualified jesus and love though.

I Am The One They Call: Meowth Mixer Tanis's Avatar
    I USED TO, but then I started inventorying EVERYTHING ELSE and the bookmarks got more and more and more messy.

After 'The MU Effect' happened...
    Well, there's probably whole FOLDERS that need to go away.

Bakuretsu Hunter Chocolate Misu's Avatar
    Yay movie ^____^ <3 Eep it got late....

[Hidden link. Register to see links.] [Hidden link. Register to see links.] [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

:tinfoil:

Take a book to read on the john. Just a wet fart. Can't even read a paragraph. First World Problems.

---------- Post added at 11:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Tanis View Post
    Well, there's probably whole FOLDERS that need to go away.

Seems it would just make it easier to me. Just slash through that junk.

Take a book to read on the john. Just a wet fart. Can't even read a paragraph. First World Problems.
    I just sit there and continue reading. Took the sweet ass time to get comfy, might as well go all the way.

I just sit there and continue reading.
    x2

I just sit there and continue reading. Took the sweet ass time to get comfy, might as well go all the way.
    My leg starts to fall asleep after awhile.

Bakuretsu Hunter Chocolate Misu's Avatar
    Eh........ I don't have the stamina to stay awake to watch Red Dawn right now......... Bed time. Time for bed. Bed time.

Nite all

Niters, CM.

Niters, CM.

That Children of the Stones was good times. I'm hunting down some more classic young doc TV. Nostalgia rub.

Hip Hop That Sounds Pretty HDHipHop1's Avatar
    Niters, everyone!
    Studies show that when a given norm is changed in the face of the unchanging, the remaining contradictions will parallel the truth. - Saul Williams
    Helping the "decline" of humanity by not giving two fucks about old, European-style music. - some African
    I listen to hip-hop, so that dead white men will spin in their graves. - a degenerate African

Niters, HD.

Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate Misu View Post
    Eh........ I don't have the stamina to stay awake to watch Red Dawn right now......... Bed time. Time for bed. Bed time.

Nite all

:cuteness overloaded:

---------- Post added at 12:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 AM ----------

Niters HD.

Making the world a better place...for Mankind... docrate1's Avatar
    Adobe are hoors. I hate them too.

I had an acrobat reader update last time I was on. It took feckin ages to start. I was waiting so I could go to bed.
    I've given up on acrobat reader. I just use Foxit pdf reader. small, works like a charm, and the thing is goddamn faster to load than adobe's pile of shit.

---------- Post added at 12:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 PM ----------

Huh? WTF? Fish & Chips is one of the only things we get right (the other is scones).

Battered cod on chunky chips with lashings of salt and vinegar. Food fit for Jebus. Man, I'm hungry now.
    x2.

mint sauce ain't bad either. of course, I'm the only frenchman to think that, mind you.

reminds me I must buy a new bottle of malt vinegar next time I'm in lille. damn it. I have to go a 100km away to get a goddamn bottle of malt vinegar.

---------- Post added at 12:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 PM ----------

This is the good shit.
    My stomach growled hard when I saw that. time to go munch on something.

"And exactly how many times did he fall out the window ?"

Neg

Monster Hunter? I have no clue.
    Monster Hunter, yup. It's a massive franchise in Japan. It's a big console mover too, they released a version for the 360, and for a while, it was actually up there on Japan's sales charts. It'd had a pretty tiny market share there prior to that.

Here, it's a niche game, and a lot of them don't even get released! I'll probably get it for my PSP, as long as I can try it out first.

There isn't really a divide in fighters like there is rpgs so I don't see that happening
    If you go back, I don't know, 10 years ago, Japan completely dominated RPGs, and western RPGs didn't have anything resembling the presence they have now. If you'd asked me to name a western RPG, I would've said Wizardry* or Gauntlet. It doesn't take long for things to really change. But I hope they don't, because the name J-Fighters really is stupid.

Is Mortal Kombat the only major western fighting game series that's still around? Glad to know all fighting games suck and Mortal Kombat is the beacon of hope.

*I love Wizardry (and Gauntlet, but that doesn't have anything to do with anything) and now I get my Wizardry fix [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

they should remaster the games in HD.
    expand on the graphics only. if only.
    I've had good experiences with the HD games I've bought on the PSN. They weren't anything amazing, but they looked like the game I wanted to play and didn't look like poo on my TV. All I really care about. I hope they patch the fog thing in the Silent Hill HD collection, if they haven't already.

No, they were always shit. I know I played some of them but I never paid money for any of them, except one. I bought one of the PS3 ones for £5 because I had been told it was a vast improvement. If I still own it you can have it free but I think it went in the last purge. I'll check for you if you want?
    I appreciate the offer, but my game backlog is pretty big and I probably wouldn't get around to it anytime soon and would feel like a jerk. I would love the excuse to send you something, though.

I watched many many hours of Mass Effect 2. It was painful. People say it's worth it for the plot. If you want to know the plot watch Babylon 5. Seriously. JMS should have sued their ass.
    Dragon Age had a wholly unoriginal plot too. It's not a big deal to me. I remember when it came out, some people said part of the fun was that the story was so cliche, and I can complete understand that feeling. I have fun with that too. It's that Bioware and other companies get praise poured upon them for these plots, and Japanese games get raked over the coals. If you like the cliches better in western games, that's fine- I just wish they'd admit that instead of this farce where games made by certain publishers continually get certain scores, and any excuse is taken to rip apart many other franchises. It's not even just an east versus west thing- like Neg pointed out lord knows how many pages ago, Nintendo sometimes gets a pass too.

Save the bile for the games that really deserve it. It's more fun that way. And try to find a way to give a fair review to any game regardless of who published it. That's really all they need to do. Too much to ask.

Totally piggybacking here but the more I think about it, the more I resent the idea that Japan should be trying to cater to Western gamers. Japan is a massive video game market, one of the biggest in the whole world. There are Japanese franchises that have global appeal, and should do all they can to maintain that, but Japanese gamers are a big audience, and they shouldn't be ignored in the hopes of capturing the elusive western audience. There's not a lot of effort on the part of western developers to win over the Japanese audience, in spite of what a big market they are, and some games still manage to be a big success over there.

Maybe everybody should just make the games they want to make and leave it up to marketers to figure out how to sell the game.

---------- Post added at 07:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Neg View Post

I know it was posted for the ridiculous packaging but my inexplicable love for Psyga can not be stopped.

Neg
    I guess my equivalent is Retsutaka. Movie character I love beyond all reason. Of course, an equal amount of that is from the episode he was in. Also, he's Faiz, afterall. Full circle or something XD

Japanese and Bandai Asia Blade belts are ludicrously expensive, now. But, it seems like the same warehouse that had Korean Faiz stuff hiding had Blade stuff, too. There's even a repackaged King Rouzer out there now. I'm not usually one to worry over packaging, but I am glad I have the original box. Looks more regal. *shrug*

Maybe the boxes got it on while they were hiding in there, together I can think of a trillion worse things than Blade/Faiz fusions, so no need to complain. Just laugh