Like Tree6452Likes

Thread: Not completely about SCIENCE shoot the shit gifs DSi 2 XL 64 CD (NSFW)

Bakuretsu Hunter Chocolate Misu's Avatar
    Serra <3
    likes this.
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

[Hidden link. Register to see links.] [Hidden link. Register to see links.] [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Lyedecker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cuckoo77 View Post

those "what the fuck happened" memes never get old

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

i need to get busy writing. i've been lazy

i have stuff to do for nut suite, eardrums, and a big thing for cuckoo clock planned.

---------- Post added at 10:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 10:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 PM ----------

nubiles

---------- Post added at 10:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 10:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 10:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 11:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 PM ----------

i'm such a nerd, that the 1st thing i noticed was that i have that same book

for sparky

---------- Post added at 11:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 11:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 PM ----------

someone break my combo

can't. stop. posting.

scratch a cynic and you will find a disappointed idealist
    -george carlin

]

---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 11:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 11:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 11:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 11:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 PM ----------

The dullness of fools is the whetstone of the wit. impudent urinal's Avatar
    Holla, get up on this
    Quote Originally Posted by impudent urinal View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Faustus View Post
    That's feckin wiggins.
    Quote Originally Posted by N-10_Aden View Post
    Man fuck this piece of shit.

Did you see this? It linked from IMDB. [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

It'd be fun to make a list like that for somewhere. Get a list of films and each of us give out music ideas.
    I found a collection of the guy who did From the Earth to the Moon.

Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate Misu View Post
    <3 Guys, take note of this. Tom knows how to talk to the ladies. <3
    Quote Originally Posted by cuckoo77 View Post
    I think Neg disqualified jesus and love though.

Quote Originally Posted by Marceline View Post
    Mark! Hope you're feeling better.
    Has he been ill?

Have you not been backing up your saves on a usb stick?
    dont have one. dont need one, either. plus, how could i prepare for somethin that rarely happens?
    my rare game soundtracks thread: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    my extended game music loops thread: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

other great threads:

Captain Hailer TheSparktankô 2.1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyedecker View Post
    oh look what time it is!

---------- Post added at 01:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 11:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 PM ----------

i'm such a nerd, that the 1st thing i noticed was that i have that same book

for sparky

oh snap! fap on a roll tonight

gonna use my left hand tonight.
    Spoiler!

---------- Post added at 01:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 AM ----------

It will probably have the very same outcome because life sometimes says:

but you can PM me the url and I'll try if you want.
    fuckyah!
    "This is what I think of your overhand strike, biotch!"

*Kill Bill theme blares*

---------- Post added at 01:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 AM ----------

anyone else kind of find it funny and awesome at teh same time that whatever sword fight you watch, you can always tell who dies (and not just by the main character fighting ), but like how they die.

It's all in their stance.
    even if it's near the end of the movie where the main character could possibly die, you watch how every one of them goes into their initial stance and how they change to their next stance, you can see who's going to die and how.

---------- Post added at 01:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 AM ----------

anyone?

Guess I'll go masturbate then. got plastic wrap over my latop.
    *puts shades on*

fuck yeah.

*unzips*

Spoiler!
    ʰᵃᶦᶫ ʰʸᵈʳᵃ

Hip Hop That Sounds Pretty HDHipHop1's Avatar
    cock
    Tom Toonami Tunes likes this.
    Studies show that when a given norm is changed in the face of the unchanging, the remaining contradictions will parallel the truth. - Saul Williams
    Helping the "decline" of humanity by not giving two fucks about old, European-style music. - some African
    I listen to hip-hop, so that dead white men will spin in their graves. - a degenerate African

Neg
    we all know that

leon kennedy would mop the floor

with pyramid head

in a crossover silent evil...resident hill...whatevs
    No....

1. Chris > Leon

No Doc and anyone who hasn't played 2 and Homecoming
    Spoiler!

Plus....

Spoiler!
    impudent urinal likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Neg View Post
    Chris > Leon

Jill > Chris & Leon

Barry > Jill > Chris and Leon

---------- Post added at 11:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 11:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 AM ----------

Neg
    I don't really give two shits about Jill. Or anyone from the original, besides Chris (because he's in 5). I don't get emotionally invested in unplayable games~

Wesker is better than everyone, really. His speech in the end of 5 is sooooo true.

Like so much chaff~

---------- Post added at 11:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 AM ----------

I don't really give two shits about Jill. Or anyone from the original, besides Chris (because he's in 5). I don't get emotionally invested in unplayable games~

Wesker is better than everyone, really. His speech in the end of 5 is sooooo true.

Like so much chaff~
    they need to bring back the classic characters.

4 made leon my favorite but we need more jill, rebecca

---------- Post added at 11:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 AM ----------

i want a crossover resident evil with lara croft

---------- Post added at 11:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 AM ----------

but she'd just spend all her time looking for treasure and hidden items and not killing enemies

Neg
    4 feels pretty stand-alone, even if you haven't played 2.

For whatever reason, part of why 5 is great is because it at least has the trappings of the old guard. Might only be Wesker, at play, but whatever. It's the stand-out characters/mythos of the originals with the camera that actually makes tank controls work.

Co-op, light grinding, buttery smooth.

Top 5 game, fo' sho.

---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 AM ----------

wesker was in the shadows in 4, talking to ada and krauser...they kinda set it up nice for his return

i like that 4 isn't another zombie game...refreshed the series, imo

my all time fave RE game will always be 2. i still have my PS1 copy, even after selling 1 and 3 years ago...
    impudent urinal likes this.

Neg
    Is it pidgeot? There's a pokemon that looks like a polish chicken.

---------- Post added at 12:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 PM ----------

I liked 2 at the time, but I just couldn't play it now. I got 1 on PSN and I had to stop. I couldn't do it. This was after I couldn't play CVX.

I've played some of 1 and all of 2. I'm content to focus on the games that I can actually play well.

---------- Post added at 12:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 PM ----------

you know, the classic res evil games were always a little clunky in their gameplay...aiming controls were iffy and running in a straight line seemed overly hard...

i always played for story, atmosphere, and the ridiculously cheesy voice-over work

---------- Post added at 12:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 PM ----------

Neg
    RE is kinda a popcorn series, for me. I don't over-analyze and they're passable enough if convoluted/strange.

I can write treatises on Silent Hill. Easier for the even games, which are more character driven. That shit up there is pretty baseline. I'm not in the best head-state, these days. Lack of sleep, losing my shit, etc., etc.

---------- Post added at 12:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 PM ----------

RE is kinda a popcorn series
    yeah, totally.

why i love it. not too much brain energy required to know or even care what's going on. just aim and shoot and then puzzles that aren't even that difficult (way easier than silent hill puzzles, for sure) and lotsa bad b-movie dialogue straight outta the cheesiest 80s/90s horror

no one should try to make too much out of it.

---------- Post added at 12:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 PM ----------

i bet AVGN gets a lotta pussy

Neg
    Silent Hill environmental puzzles are just as easy as RE.

They just usually have 3 logic puzzles with varying degrees of difficulty. Perfectly fine on easy and normal. I've only done 3's on hard and they were....fucked up.

One didn't seem to work out correct and one just required WAY too much outside info. I think that was the optional one in the library, though. The main ones being kinda off is the biggest problem.

sooo what's the deal with max payne?

they released a poster showing him bald with a beard, then another poster showing him with hair, but now they're showing him bald again?

i like him with the hair, personally. bald makes him look too much like jeff bridges or something

Neg
    i bet AVGN gets a lotta pussy
    He's married. So probably not, mir?

---------- Post added at 12:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 PM ----------

sooo what's the deal with max payne?

they released a poster showing him bald with a beard, then another poster showing him with hair, but now they're showing him bald again?

i like him with the hair, personally. bald makes him look too much like jeff bridges or something
    Flashbacks in the new game, iirc.

i always thought RE's were easier. and less fun

or maybe silent hill's just seemed a little more original

---------- Post added at 12:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 PM ----------

his apartment looks like a nerdy bachelor's pad. man has a pretty awesome wife, then.

meh, bald max payne...too much like john mclaine in die hard 4