Like Tree6461Likes

Thread: Not completely about SCIENCE shoot the shit gifs DSi 2 XL 64 CD (NSFW)

The dullness of fools is the whetstone of the wit. impudent urinal's Avatar
    I would vote for Tactics if they fixed the slowdown for the psn version.
    VI is the sure bet though.
    Quote Originally Posted by impudent urinal View Post
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Faustus View Post
    That's feckin wiggins.
    Quote Originally Posted by N-10_Aden View Post
    Man fuck this piece of shit.

Neg
    Quote Originally Posted by Marceline View Post

VI. No contest.
    This.

And they are all wonderful.
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate Misu View Post
    More games need the FFX switch out system.

Game - Party of 6 or more, 3-4 fighting, party dead/status'd, main character dead/status'd....................... Game over.
    Me - But I have more people!
    Game - No you don't, they're dead too.
    Me - WAT?
    GAME OVER
    Man the fuck up. Your leader dies, you're dead. Period.

Neg
    Damn. It's me. Snaggletooth and all.

Bakuretsu Hunter Chocolate Misu's Avatar
    slow day is slooooooooooow

[Hidden link. Register to see links.] [Hidden link. Register to see links.] [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Anyone gave the Game of Shadows soundtrack a listen?

I think I like it so much better than the first one.

This month is nearing the end and still no news for the release date of Ni no Kuni for US I don't think that first quarter projection is going to happen

Making the world a better place...for Mankind... docrate1's Avatar
    I know I'm gonna suffer for this but... I just watched for the umpteenth time the trailer for "Dark Knight Rises".

I'm afraid. I'm afraid because even is Bane is obviously portrayed as a smart guy, he is also portrayed as a nihilistic bastard with incredible leadership abilities, and enough craziness to rivalize with the Joker. which he isn't in the comic book. I don't remember him playing mass murderer in it. He is more a "I want to prove I'm the best at what I do." kid of guy, with an interest into giving payback to the guys who made a monster out of him. And he certainly isn't a leader. if anything, Bane is the archetype of the guy who works alone. again ,I've got iffy memories, haven't read a Batman TPB in ages.

I'm afraid because, Obviously, from the trailer, Catwoman is gonna be portrayed as an asshole. and not as the character she is in the comic.

I think this will be the Spiderman 3 of Nolan's Batman. Potential fucked up by shitty reinterpretation of characters. all for 200 million dollars, give or take.

"And exactly how many times did he fall out the window ?"

This month is nearing the end and still no news for the release date of Ni no Kuni for US I don't think that first quarter projection is going to happen
    You will probably have to get an import copy from Europe, seeings how they have a solid (at least for now) March date.

You will probably have to get an import copy from Europe, seeings how they have a solid (at least for now) March date.
    I still don't have a ps3 though......... Is it region locked?

Is there going to be a EU port for the DS like the original or is it just ps3?

Quote Originally Posted by docrate1 View Post
    I know I'm gonna suffer for this but... I just watched for the umpteenth time the trailer for "Dark Knight Rises".

I'm afraid. I'm afraid because even is Bane is obviously portrayed as a smart guy, he is also portrayed as a nihilistic bastard with incredible leadership abilities, and enough craziness to rivalize with the Joker. which he isn't in the comic book. I don't remember him playing mass murderer in it. He is more a "I want to prove I'm the best at what I do." kid of guy, with an interest into giving payback to the guys who made a monster out of him. And he certainly isn't a leader. if anything, Bane is the archetype of the guy who works alone. again ,I've got iffy memories, haven't read a Batman TPB in ages.

I'm afraid because, Obviously, from the trailer, Catwoman is gonna be portrayed as an asshole. and not as the character she is in the comic.

I think this will be the Spiderman 3 of Nolan's Batman. Potential fucked up by shitty reinterpretation of characters. all for 200 million dollars, give or take.
    To be fair, even the Joker is not how he was in the comics and Raas Al- Ghul was as far from the original as possible in regards to characterization.

Im fairly ceartin he is a Merc leader in this iteration, and wants to take down a whole city to prove himself and to prove that he his a force to be reckoned with (sending the city into terror into the likes it has never seen).

And take this as you will but there has been a lot of talk of League of Shadows involvement into his rise to power. That would explain possible involvement with Kyle (she was pretty much a heartless bitch in older comics), and explain the Raas Al Ghul flashbacks.

Plus Bane has been shown as intelligent in the comics:
    Bane is highly intelligent; in Bane of the Demon, Ra's al Ghul says that Bane "has a mind equal to the greatest he has known."[8] In prison, he taught himself various scientific disciplines equal to the level of understanding of leading experts in those fields.[4] He knows six active languages and at least two additional arcane and dead ones. Among these are Spanish, English, Urdu, Argh, Persian, and Latin.[8][37] The Bane of the Demon storyline reveals that he has a photographic memory. Within one year, he is able to deduce Batman's secret identity.[8]

Imagine a man like that but with more ambition and more resources.

---------- Post added at 06:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

I still don't have a ps3 though......... Is it region locked?

Is there going to be a EU port for the DS like the original or is it just ps3?
    I was talking about PS3, but it seems theres no plans for the DS version.

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 PM ----------

Another tidbit that shows how dangerous Bane is

From Knightfall

Aware that a direct assault on Batman would be foolish, Bane instead destroys the walls of Arkham Asylum -- allowing its deranged inmates (including the Joker, Two-Face, Mr Freeze, the Riddler, the Scarecrow, the Mad Hatter, the Ventriloquist, Firefly, Cavalier, and Victor Zsasz) to escape into Gotham City. Consequently, Batman is forced to recapture the escapees, a mission that takes him three months. Having run himself to exhaustion in the process of completing this mission, Batman returns to Wayne Manor where Bane ambushes him (having previously determined his secret identity). Bane attacks Batman in the Batcave, defeats him, and delivers the final blow: breaking Batman's back, leaving him a paraplegic. Bane thus becomes the only man to have "Broken the Bat".

Quote Originally Posted by docrate1 View Post

Bane is a member of Secret Six, the best (and sadly canceled) team book in comics! He hasn't been a work alone guy in years and years. Bane also killed a crazyton of venom dealers during Infinite Crisis.

I would've preferred no Catwoman, since she's hard to get right and there was already a good Catwoman portrayal in Returns, but I can deal. I like Anne Hathaway, at least. I'm looking forward to

Spoiler!

more than anything.

Nolan has a pretty great track record. I am not worried.

~Boxy Brown~
    Neg likes this.

~Boxy Brown~
    "Jesus was a strong black man, and I will not be quiet about that!"
    Neg likes this.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Lyedecker's Avatar

---------- Post added at 08:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 PM ----------

i wanna fuck anne hathaway and give her something to write in her princess diary
    Neg likes this.

To be fair, even the Joker is not how he was in the comics and Raas Al- Ghul was as far from the original as possible in regards to characterization.

Im fairly ceartin he is a Merc leader in this iteration, and wants to take down a whole city to prove himself and to prove that he his a force to be reckoned with (sending the city into terror into the likes it has never seen).

And take this as you will but there has been a lot of talk of League of Shadows involvement into his rise to power. That would explain possible involvement with Kyle (she was pretty much a heartless bitch in older comics), and explain the Raas Al Ghul flashbacks.

Plus Bane has been shown as intelligent in the comics:
    Bane is highly intelligent; in Bane of the Demon, Ra's al Ghul says that Bane "has a mind equal to the greatest he has known."[8] In prison, he taught himself various scientific disciplines equal to the level of understanding of leading experts in those fields.[4] He knows six active languages and at least two additional arcane and dead ones. Among these are Spanish, English, Urdu, Argh, Persian, and Latin.[8][37] The Bane of the Demon storyline reveals that he has a photographic memory. Within one year, he is able to deduce Batman's secret identity.[8]

Imagine a man like that but with more ambition and more resources.
    That could work if you put it this way. I wasn't aware of an involvement of the league of shadows. actually that could even explain the events of the second movie. After all, who knows if Ducard was indeed Ra's Al Ghuul ?

What I don't understand is the shot of Bruce Wayne in some sort of Prison. has Bane been powerful enough to conquer Gotham AND keep it from being retaken by the army, or is it just a move to hide something else ? As for his intelligence, I was aware of it. he's probably the biggest threat there can be for Batman: he's a formidable, if not better, fighter than the Bat, he has a keen, analytical mind, lots of academical knowledge (here again, maybe as much as Batman), and a strentgh of character that is not so different from Batman. all in all, the Ultimate Batman villain.

I guess I'll just have to wait and go see the movie when it is released. one of the few movie I'm waiting for. Along with Iron Sky and...sigh... GI joe Retaliation.

I'm beyond salvation. no good can come from a movie where Dwayne Johnson stars as the lead character, character who was always a secondary character in the series...

This immediately needs to become a new rage face. Any ideas for what thoughts or emotions it could portray?
    In search of: 2012, Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows, Harry Potter & The Prisoner of Azkaban, A Series of Unfortunate Events, Shawshank Redemption, Chronicles of Narnia. Nothing to trade for now.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dimensioner View Post
    This immediately needs to become a new rage face. Any ideas for what thoughts or emotions it could portray?
    Knowing that something is horrible but choosing to look at it anyway? Like forcing yourself to watch a bad movie.......

Hate...Intense anger...or Intense despair.

Or just "I've stayed too long in front of my computer my eyes are burning !!"

happens to me all the time.

Niters, People. I'm gonna go dream in my dreams. Inception time

Nite Docrate

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Lyedecker's Avatar
    yay someone cared enough to join my blooggg

the rest of you..are perverts....guard yr pillows tonight
    scratch a cynic and you will find a disappointed idealist
    -george carlin

Knowing that something is horrible but choosing to look at it anyway? Like forcing yourself to watch a bad movie.......

Captain Hailer TheSparktank™ 2.1's Avatar
    "I'M ON THE INTERNET MOTHER!! I'LL EAT WHEN I'M HUNGRY!!!!1

STS NEEDS ME!!!"
    Neg likes this.
    Eventually™
    Promoting:
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]: Hack3rman's Trailer Stems
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]: Calidoran's Isolated Scores

Like sitting there forcing yourself to watch and LIKE Catwoman......

---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sparktank View Post
    "I'M ON THE INTERNET MOTHER!! I'LL EAT WHEN I'M HUNGRY!!!!1

STS NEEDS ME!!!"
    Nope this is more perfect