Like Tree6431Likes

Thread: Not completely about SCIENCE shoot the shit gifs DSi 2 XL 64 CD (NSFW)

Stuff Your Eyes with Wonder Dr Faustus's Avatar
    FUUUUUUUUUUUUU... Java. I have a 64 bit OS so I got it. But I have a 32 bit browser so I need it. WTF.
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

"There must be something in books, something we canít imagine, to make a woman stay in a burning house... "

Bakuretsu Hunter Chocolate Misu's Avatar
    Spoiler!

[Hidden link. Register to see links.] [Hidden link. Register to see links.] [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Faustus View Post
    FUUUUUUUUUUUUU... Java. I have a 64 bit OS so I got it. But I have a 32 bit browser so I need it. WTF.
    Where's Sparky and his techno babble when you need him?

---------- Post added at 09:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

*stops a second and realizes*.................... I just did my usual thing I went wild with finding anime........ I already knew where to find it this time though...... I need to break from the computer for a bit and go get food before I start hunting things again back in a minute or two.

Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate Misu View Post
    Where's Sparky and his techno babble when you need him?
    I think I got it working. I had to accept terms and shit but it's going now.

I just did my usual thing I went wild with finding anime........ I already knew where to find it this time though...... I need to break from the computer for a bit and go get food before I start hunting things again back in a minute or two.
    That happens me. That's why it takes me ages to get around to watching stuff. I have a huge list. I'll grab some stuff on the day I find it and the rest at a later date when I make it that far down the list. It can get messy.

I would watch this so hard.

Some of the Sailor Moon movies are pretty creepy, in retrospect. I still nostalgia hard for them, though.

I think the live action show has the best characterization and strongest writing, but everything Sailor Moon has this moments. Usagi and the phone booth will forever be an iconic anime scene for me.

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 PM ----------

Waiting for the Disgaea 4 update to install. This is painful. ; ;

I know there are useful glitches if you play it sans patch, but I'd rather play a clean game, and I'm actually really looking forward to trying out some of the online stuff once I build me a good pirate ship.

The Fuka figurine that comes with the premium set is actually really nice. I think people just bashed it because we got screwed out of a nendoroid. For how little I paid for this set, I am more than fine with a simple, well sculpted figurine.

Quote Originally Posted by Marceline View Post
    I would watch this so hard.
    Me too. Is it from an ad or something? It's making me want to watch the movie right now.

Some of the Sailor Moon movies are pretty creepy, in retrospect. I still nostalgia hard for them, though.

I think the live action show has the best characterization and strongest writing, but everything Sailor Moon has this moments. Usagi and the phone booth will forever be an iconic anime scene for me.
    I know zilch about it. I just know I like character pieces and I have no real problems with shojo anime if it has strong characters so I'll give it a try.

---------- Post added at 12:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 AM ----------

I don't want JDownloader to mess with my ISP address, things like that are different here. We don't have static ones.

Does it do that by default? Or is that something you have to turn on if you want it to mess with?

I think I got it working. I had to accept terms and shit but it's going now.

That happens me. That's why it takes me ages to get around to watching stuff. I have a huge list. I'll grab some stuff on the day I find it and the rest at a later date when I make it that far down the list. It can get messy.
    This is the beauty of Jdownloader. It keeps the links in line for you even after you turn the program off. You don't have to remember to go get stuff later if you just pop the link in now. You can also do a cool thing on it that keeps sets of links. You copy a group of links for say one whole series, highlight them all, and create a dlc for them. What that does is make one nifty little file that you can save and bring in later and it keeps all your links in one grouping. I do that a lot and just name the dlc file the name of the show.

---------- Post added at 09:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 PM ----------

I don't want JDownloader to mess with my ISP address, things like that are different here. We don't have static ones.

Does it do that by default? Or is that something you have to turn on if you want it to mess with?

Umm..... hmmm. I dunno. I don't think it messes with your actual address, I think it only does that within the program.

---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 PM ----------

I don't see anything to change that, but I really wouldn't suspect it would cause you a problem...

This is the beauty of Jdownloader. It keeps the links in line for you even after you turn the program off. You don't have to remember to go get stuff later if you just pop the link in now. You can also do a cool thing on it that keeps sets of links. You copy a group of links for say one whole series, highlight them all, and create a dlc for them. What that does is make one nifty little file that you can save and bring in later and it keeps all your links in one grouping. I do that a lot and just name the dlc file the name of the show.
    That sounds cool. And very useful.

I'll check out some tutorials tomorrow. Just wanted to try a 2 part link tonight. It's working.

---------- Post added at 12:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 AM ----------

I don't see anything to change that, but I really wouldn't suspect it would cause you a problem...
    I changed mine with a program over a year ago and while it worked on the PC it screwed up my PS3 connection. Dunno why. Just being cautious.

That sounds cool. And very useful.

I'll check out some tutorials tomorrow. Just wanted to try a 2 part link tonight. It's working.

---------- Post added at 12:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 AM ----------

I changed mine with a program over a year ago and while it worked on the PC it screwed up my PS3 connection. Dunno why. Just being cautious.

You should be fine with the PS3 and this. Ever since I started using Jdownloader........... I haven't stopped

Post-midnight sandwich time.

Unrelated bunny tongue pic.

SANDVICH! Imma go make a grilled cheese sammich ^____^

That's almost the same as what I'm having. Hooray for cheese.

Mmm...just got up time for brunch....too much anime...

I have never seen Sailor, or Cardcaptor. My understanding was that they were severely edited for show over here, and I hate that...

I watched all the Gatchaman on-line. The changes between that and Battle of the Planets is just insane..
    It's true. I really did deserve it, and got it and now, all is balanced. I should really have known better and been a better person.

Quote Originally Posted by babydoll View Post
    Mmm...just got up time for brunch....too much anime...

I have never seen Sailor, or Cardcaptor. My understanding was that they were severely edited for show over here, and I hate that...

I watched all the Gatchaman on-line. The changes between that and Battle of the Planets is just insane..

Nelvana had a reaaaal bad habit of altering shows. But even so, I love those episodes. My memories of watching them on tv are precious to me.

That's why I have both Eng and Jap versions of both those shows to watch

Quote Originally Posted by babydoll View Post
    Yea, they really hacked the shit out of it for BotP but I loved it as a kid anyhow because I didn't know any different.

I should look up Monster Rancher too..................

This strikes me as hilarious

It will. All you really need is 2 people posting to really drive up activity and we can handle that much. I'll try and spam some stuff here every day.
    I've honestly lost my will to do massive spams ages ago.

I just can't do it anymore. I don't know what happened.

rejoice, i suppose.

It'll be brilliant or it'll be STS: The New Class.

I'll take either for Corey Feldman posting here

We can all cyber-bully Feldman.

... I suspect he's the type who will NEVER back down.

I'm finishing up a piece on a Grant Morrison comic.

873 words. Curse you, Morrison. ; ;

Still....pretty good.

I understand your pain.

My original LOST nut was MASSIVE.

Got more into individual characters...actors...music....

Clever.
    not really....

but...

It makes me think of a Manson painting.

STS seems to have a history of people disappearing... and reappearing for a time.
    Some of my favorites never did come back.

Perverts.

You've never watched Sailor Moon?!
    We can fix that.
    We don't have to.

We really don't.

No... it's dubbed. I can't ... I just can't...[COLOR="Silver"]
    Close call.

This makes me want to stick leaf lettuce up my bum.

Late to the conversation, I know. But Christmas--well from Thanksgiving on_- has always been my favorite time of year. It was that this was the first one alone that got me. I like the cold, because I can snuggle up and stay warm. As opposed to 115 degrees in the shade. I can only take off so many clothes..

I wonder if they served him.

I found all the Monster Rancher Eng dub ^_____^............... I can't dl it yet though It's so hard to restrain myself......... So many shows, and 250gb monthly cap.............