Like Tree6450Likes

Thread: Not completely about SCIENCE shoot the shit gifs DSi 2 XL 64 CD (NSFW)

Stuff Your Eyes with Wonder Dr Faustus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate Misu View Post
    We can fix that. Do you do torrents?
    Nope. I think I'm the only one in the whole world that doesn't. Isn't it girly anime?

Spoiler!
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

"There must be something in books, something we canít imagine, to make a woman stay in a burning house... "

Bakuretsu Hunter Chocolate Misu's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Faustus View Post
    Nope. I think I'm the only one in the whole world that doesn't. Isn't it girly anime?
    Yes. It's a little girls anime but pretty much everyone who has ever seen it loves it no matter how dumb it is. I'll see if I can find some links for you to start off with. It's going to be weird to start you off. Usually anyone who has seen outside of Japan saw the Nelvana versions first. Now Nelvana had seasons 1 and 2, and I forget at the moment who released season 3 and 4. Now these English versions are quite different from the Japanese versions. Episodes cut from the line up and some different editing because you know.... Japan is different, don't let the children know that! Season 5 was never dubbed in English. for the same reason. So basically sample the English first, then the Japanese which would make it easier to roll into season 5.

Spoiler!
    English or Japanese? There's an extreme difference. (Cardcaptors=Nelvana/ Cardcaptor Sakura=Japanese) Nelvana had this one too and nearly ripped the story to shreds with the editing

Let me go find you some Sailor Moon......

---------- Post added at 07:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 PM ----------

Here we go. These MU links should still be good. Here's all of the first season...

Spoiler!

[Hidden link. Register to see links.] [Hidden link. Register to see links.] [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

English or Japanese? There's an extreme difference. (Cardcaptors=Nelvana/ Cardcaptor Sakura=Japanese) Nelvana had this one too and nearly ripped the story to shreds with the editing
    Cardcaptor Sakura. I didn't get to finish the series because of stupid life stuff.

I'll try Sailor Moon but only if it's subbed. I'm that kind of person...

---------- Post added at 10:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 PM ----------

Oh, you edited (or I was slow). Thank you. Is it subbed?

Subbed eh, I've got all that too...... Let me see if I can find a handy link list for subbed.

No... it's dubbed. I can't ... I just can't...

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

Subbed eh, I've got all that too...... Let me see if I can find a handy link list for subbed.

---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

AH HAH! Here we go. Okay I couldn't find a handy living list at the usual place I look but someone else did know where to find some living links. The megavideo links tell me I need a new flash player Now the way it looks here, is that there are three separate links for each episode. I'm not sure of the differnce, but personally I usually go for the bigger files. To my understanding they aren't hard subbed so you'll have to turn the subs on if they don't play.......

I went ahead and pasted the links for the entire series just in case Season 1= Sailor Moon (Classic). Season 2 = R. Season 3= S. Season 4= SuperS. Season 5= Stars

Spoiler!

---------- Post added at 07:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 PM ----------

I keep getting my subbed versions from Sailor Moon Center but they only do torrents....... if you want direct links you have to ask

Live action Sailor Moon > the anime, to be honest. It's toku and it's wonderful.

Especially in the later seasons, some of that animation is just insanely bad. And I say this as someone who was creepily obsessed with Sailor Moon.

There's so many. 200 episodes.
    I'll give the first season a try but it will be ages before I get to it.
    I like to have all of something before I even start because I binge, so it'll go on the list of stuff to get.
    Can't rep you so a regular Thanks will have to do for now. I'll owe ya.

I've only ever seen the first episode of the LASM............... I didn't handle it too well at the time........ My brain was exploding........ I should give it another try though. I wasn't very fair on it the first time. I could feel my nostalgia screaming "this is right!"

---------- Post added at 07:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 PM ----------

There's so many. 200 episodes.
    I'll give the first season a try but it will be ages before I get to it.
    I like to have all of something before I even start because I binge, so it'll go on the list of stuff to get.
    Can't rep you so a regular Thanks will have to do for now. I'll owe ya.
    Better dl it all just in case they all die before you get to it I have that problem all the time.

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 PM ----------

*installed the flash player to check the quality of those episodes*............... not too bad.

Actually Doc, if you do grab all of it and decide you like it, I can hook you up with better quality versions from SMC. I could put it all on MF or MU for you someday....... actually MU might be the better idea I'd die having to replace so many corrupted files

---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------

Watching it on Megavideo............ The second link doesn't have subs on it but the first link does........

Actually Doc, if you do grab all of it and decide you like it, I can hook you up with better quality versions from SMC. I could put it all on MF or MU for you someday....... actually MU might be the better idea I'd die having to replace so many corrupted files
    I think the links you gave me already should be fine. If it turns out to be a real keeper then I'll let you know. I don't know if it'll be my kind of show but I'm willing to try. I love to have my expectations challenged by stuff like that.

I think the links you gave me already should be fine. If it turns out to be a real keeper then I'll let you know. I don't know if it'll be my kind of show but I'm willing to try. I love to have my expectations challenged by stuff like that.
    I hope you like it It's dumb but great. Kind of like how I picture Zelda. It's good and and there's a TON of stuff you speculate and laugh your ass off at

You know....... if you haven't finished Cardcaptor Sakura <.< ........... >.> I can hook you up with that too....

---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 PM ----------

....... if you haven't finished Cardcaptor Sakura <.< >.> I can hook you up with that too....
    Shhhhhh... quiet.

That damn adobe flash player. "I'm gonna install McAfee whether you want or not"

Peter Parker didn't have to put up with this shit.

---------- Post added at 11:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 PM ----------

That damn adobe flash player. "I'm gonna install McAfee whether you want or not"
    I got a years free McAfee from my ISP. I didn't use it. I like avast so I stuck with it.

Shhhhhh... quiet.

<.<..................... >.> *nods at you and slips it under the table*

Spoiler!

Shhhhhh... quiet.

Spoiler!

Thanks. I'll save the links. Files are big. That's about 30 gig in all.

Big yet so very beautiful. I suppose I could find smaller if you want. If you're looking for smaller stuff I could probably find some living links for you

Here's a couple links for the two movies. Small file sizes
    Spoiler!

---------- Post added at 08:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 PM ----------

This thing comes after the second movie...
    Spoiler!

It was in the dual audio section so I would assume it has some subs on it

No, I don't have a cap anymore (within reason) it'll just take a while to get them all if I decide to get them.

I've got 3 eps of SM so far. My connection is really slow tonight, or MU is being slow, or both.

I'll find some better versions of those movies for you then It's probly MU just fartin again. You should try using Jdownloader. Just pop the links in and it does all the downloading for you. And it'll keep changing the isp so you don't have to wait for friggin ever for MU to let you back in

I found a few video things that came off the Cardcaptor Sakura Wii game

Spoiler!

Sailor Moon R is the best of the anime seasons, so if you do watch it, I hope you watch through that. You can skip the alien stuff (though it's pretty hilarious imo)

I've always been reluctant to try JDownloader. I don't know why. I'm not a fan of adding new software and leaving stuff in the registry and slowing me down and all that business.

I just grabbed it. Will see how it goes. Everyone seems to recommend it so it must be useful.

I've always been reluctant to try JDownloader. I don't know why. I'm not a fan of adding new software and leaving stuff in the registry and slowing me down and all that business.

I just grabbed it. Will see how it goes. Everyone seems to recommend it so it must be useful.
    It works great. My only gripes are 1. it uses java 2. it takes several minutes to start up on my computer. I mean really. You start it up...... go to the bathroom and go get a snack. Otherwise it's absolutely wonderful <3

It works great. My only gripes are 1. it uses java
    Just noticed that during installation. I don't have the runtime. It's getting it now.

I found some MU links for the movies...... they're split in parts though...... Again they were in the dual audio section so I'm assuming that they have subs on them.... I mean it would only make sense right?................ now that I've said that

Spoiler!

EEP! How could I have forgotten?! There's Sailor Moon movies too! I'll go find em.

---------- Post added at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 PM ----------

Just noticed that during installation. I don't have the runtime. It's getting it now.
    Jdownloader is the ONLY reason I have java........... ONLY reason.