Like Tree6452Likes

Thread: Not completely about SCIENCE shoot the shit gifs DSi 2 XL 64 CD (NSFW)

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Lyedecker's Avatar
    i havent bought any hasbro figs in a while. i was buying them a lot right after revenge of the sith so i have an abnormally large amount of ep iii action figs

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by babydoll View Post
    I had those as a girl, right when they first came out. With the little lever to slide the lightsabre out....
    yeah...kinda perverted how that worked.

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------

too bad they didn't do a holiday special line. i bet the prototypes are worth a ton, if they still exist

[Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    scratch a cynic and you will find a disappointed idealist
    -george carlin

I watched that when it first aired. I had not seen the movie yet, and I was just fascinated....

---------- Post added at 07:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 PM ----------

My parents went to see it, but did not take me. Did not think I would find it interesting. Grrr

They also would not take me to see Close Encounters. Said it was to scary. Pht. The 70's, gotta love 'em

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 PM ----------

I watched that when it first aired. I had not seen the movie yet, and I was just fascinated....

---------- Post added at 07:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 PM ----------

My parents went to see it, but did not take me. Did not think I would find it interesting. Grrr

They also would not take me to see Close Encounters. Said it was to scary. Pht. The 70's, gotta love 'em
    i can imagine that if parents knew nothing about star wars, it might not sound like the most kid-friendly film, considering sci-fi in the decade or so before that was rather heavy shit like 2001, planet of the apes, logan's run...none of which were exactly made with youngins in mind.

i'dda been pissed if mine went without me.

i wasn't born yet. i got to see jedi at 2 years old, my uncle took me

Hey. Just a kid. I was nine when the first one came out.

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------

Hey. Just a kid. I was nine when the first one came out.
    i'm a baby

Back then, we girls were not supposed to like Sci-Fi and all that anyway...sigh.

The dullness of fools is the whetstone of the wit. impudent urinal's Avatar
    Ahh, timewarp......

Hello Darkness my old friend...
    Quote Originally Posted by impudent urinal View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Faustus View Post
    That's feckin wiggins.
    Quote Originally Posted by N-10_Aden View Post
    Man fuck this piece of shit.

funny how times change. SW kinda transcended gender, even though there were only a few females in the entire original trilogy

that bit in the family guy jedi spoof when they see mon mothma
    "hey check it out! another chick! she must be the only other chick in the galaxy"

Lord Tyrant, first of his name. TheSparktankô 2.1's Avatar
    I've come to talk with you again
    Does it make sense?
    No? Then...

SORCERY!

Quote Originally Posted by Sparktank View Post
    I've come to talk with you again
    Because a vision softly creeping in,

Because a vision softly creeping in,

Oh god, the dark blue feels so soothing on my retinas.

Hip Hop That Sounds Pretty HDHipHop1's Avatar
    Studies show that when a given norm is changed in the face of the unchanging, the remaining contradictions will parallel the truth. - Saul Williams
    Helping the "decline" of humanity by not giving two fucks about old, European-style music. - some African
    I listen to hip-hop, so that dead white men will spin in their graves. - a degenerate African

Quote Originally Posted by bud-arc View Post
    Oh god, the dark blue feels so soothing on my retinas.
    It's like I just drank my first mouthful of water after traversing the desert.........but for my eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by HDHipHop1 View Post
    Who be dead? And why should I care? What if he was a douche?

Ahh, timewarp......

the darkness rules over all...

It could also tell Ken Basin how to take the damn half million dollars rather than goin for the million and getting it wrong. Bastard.
    my rare game soundtracks thread: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    my extended game music loops thread: [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

other great threads:

Where'd everybody get to? Holiday Hammered already?

It appears so...

Quote Originally Posted by HDHipHop1 View Post
    Fuck this alarm and anyone who'd respond to it.
    For some reason I want to say this is form old Doctor Who.

---------- Post added at 12:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Faustus View Post
    That'll teach you to make sexy with the bed knobs.

Afterwards we took the bible from the drawer and prayed to Jee-boo...

on our knees...

Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate Misu View Post
    <3 Guys, take note of this. Tom knows how to talk to the ladies. <3
    Quote Originally Posted by cuckoo77 View Post
    I think Neg disqualified jesus and love though.

Hip Hop That Sounds Pretty HDHipHop1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Toonami Tunes View Post
    1girl1bedpost

Quote Originally Posted by Lyedecker View Post
    as much as i dislike the idea of abortion, i could never tell a woman what to do with her body.

the answer is better education on safe sex in schools. people get horny and fuck, we can't change that with bullshit abstinence only education but we can better educate kids on the consequences of unsafe sex. that, i think, would drastically reduce unwanted pregnancies to the point that we wouldn't need to make abortion illegal. fuck yeah we should hand out condoms in schools.
    My baby proof plan is to lick her pussy then fuck her ass.

---------- Post added at 12:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 AM ----------

my wife makes it look like the one on the left

---------- Post added at 06:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 PM ----------

are you gonna talk about all the different variations of vader? i think i have 5 vaders. not even scratching the tip of the vader toy/action figure iceberg. i have more if you count plush dolls, xmas tree ornaments, etc
    My plan for that is to focus on the Kenner/Hasbro 3 3/4 inch figures. With Vader I probably would have a comparison of the different variations of the Evolution box set Vader which seems to get retooled and tweaked every year.

---------- Post added at 12:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sparktank View Post
    Them's NTSC standard framerates!

Actually, NTSC IVT 3:2 pulldown
    (30,000/1,001) --> (24,000/1,001)
    Standard Blu-ray (Region A) frame rate.
    DVD (Region 1) frame rate is 30k/1k1

some manufacturer's just round up to 24p(rogressive) (games do that often, video codecs, etc).

WHICH I think is misleading, as there happens to be an actual CONSTANT frame rate of exactly 24fps.

Now at any given time, blu-ray movies can have variable frame rate, usually in action scenes.

If you ever downloaded a crap converted movie from blu-ray to avi/mkv and notice that when the character walks across the screen goes to move his/her arms, you may notice that the motion looks like cheap shyte with poor television quality.
    This is because the movie was converted using a Variable Frame Rate.
    Which is bad.
    They should've used advanced settings to keep it as a Constant Frame Rate.
    Or use AviSynth and add the command:
    Code:
    AssumeFPS(24000,1001)
    (Assume is much more compliant and friendly than other modes, as it only takes frames (the InVerse Telecine mentioned earlier...) rather than converting the frames (including the alternating frames)
    NERD!

---------- Post added at 12:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 AM ----------

The only Star Wars figures I have are a handful of the Unleashed figures. Their Vader is wonderful.

Just watched Rise of the Planet of the Apes. Totally dugit.

That is a TARDIS ornament. I dunno if it was made commercially. I have the TARDIS model with the 10th Doc and Martha. Cool model. Is it wrong that the Doc is in my Nativity set right now, watching over the baby Jesus? :?
    No it's not. Infact if I wasn't so lazy and it so late in the season I'd do a Nativity set up with my stuff too!

---------- Post added at 12:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 AM ----------

me too. take him to school, let the bullies and mean teachers fuck with me then

---------- Post added at 09:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 PM ----------

i kinda get it...

---------- Post added at 09:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

battle damage vader??

badass..

I think she might mean the Unleashed Statue figures. Slave Leia is pure plastic sex and is only outdone by the newer figure with a thong and the fact that you can make her do guys.

---------- Post added at 12:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by docrate1 View Post
    Not at all. I remember when I was a kid... I used to surround the set with GI joes. Baby Jesus was guarded by Scarlet and Flint, undercover, of course.

I'll do that again, one day. if only to annoy my mother, who was able to multiclass as a firm believer AND a communist.

---------- Post added at 03:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 AM ----------

Niters people !!
    Well all that stuff that Jesus said about poor and needy is pretty darn communist. I often wonder if he came back today would american christian conservatives even fallow or would they just double crucify him? If we could only live like Fraggles things would be better.

---------- Post added at 12:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 AM ----------

That is not Star Wars Unleashed? The Vader they originally put out was from Empire, with him on the landing, trying to convince Luke to join him. The second was from the final dual in Jedi, with him leaping down the stairs....
    I have the alternate of the Empire Vader with his egg as a stand instead of the platform and he comes with an Anikin head. The original complete with eyebrows.
    ya know while removing the brows makes sense since they got burned off it's also alright with them on. The idea that in over 20 years Vader would try various medical procedures and forcings to heal himself only to get just his eyebrows back is kinda sad.

---------- Post added at 12:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 AM ----------

i havent bought any hasbro figs in a while. i was buying them a lot right after revenge of the sith so i have an abnormally large amount of ep iii action figs

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 PM ----------

yeah...kinda perverted how that worked.

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------

too bad they didn't do a holiday special line. i bet the prototypes are worth a ton, if they still exist

If I could get Bea Arthur from the Holiday Special and Wilford Brimly form The Ewok Movies my collection would be complete.

---------- Post added at 01:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 AM ----------

funny how times change. SW kinda transcended gender, even though there were only a few females in the entire original trilogy

that bit in the family guy jedi spoof when they see mon mothma
    "hey check it out! another chick! she must be the only other chick in the galaxy"
    wasn't that Carrie Fisher who voiced Mon Mothma in that? I know she's played a few characters on there including the one Murphy Brown used to voice.

---------- Post added at 01:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 AM ----------

No one's mentioned this yet?

My baby proof plan is to lick her pussy then fuck her ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate Misu View Post
    <3 Guys, take note of this. Tom knows how to talk to the ladies.

Yes, Tom. The larger statue like figures, though I got mine at either the T0ys-R-Us or Wal-Mart. I have the two vaders, and Leia. The Han and Chewie too. A coupla of them. Always wanted the Yoda and Boba, them fuckers were slippery. I will try to photo Leia for Y'all...

Niters

I did, I disguised it in a lyric though~
    I'm shifty that way

It's quite nice.
    I need some RankinBass.

---------- Post added at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 PM ----------

Niters Aces.

What the hell is wrong with you guys? Normally, there is no way to keep up with Y'all. Are ya just worn out from all the fapping? Is it a sort of hibernation thing. Wake up in the spring to a whole new year of refreshed fapping...what?