Like Tree6434Likes

Thread: Not completely about SCIENCE shoot the shit gifs DSi 2 XL 64 CD (NSFW)

  1. #87676
    Lonely Soul bud-arc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,994
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparktank View Post
    Oi! No one said anything about them being mar b l e s....
    I'm not sure what else could give it that lumpy effect...

  2. #87677
    Master Shit-Shooter cuckoo77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Vancouver, B.C.
    Posts
    35,083
    Quote Originally Posted by bud-arc View Post
    I'm not sure what else could give it that lumpy effect...
    I tried not to think about what it would be.

    But....I'll just pretend they're marbles for now.

    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]


  3. #87678
    Goren
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Marceline View Post
    I think this one is a cover of some movie... or looks similar to it.

  4. #87679
    The last Watchmen TheSparktankô 2.1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Whispering "no"
    Posts
    17,486


    im never going to look at marbles the same.
    It came true! You're lookin' at it...

  5. #87680
    Neg
    Neg is offline
    SHIT! Neg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    39,330
    I just chalked it all up to deformation.

  6. #87681
    Lonely Soul bud-arc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,994
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparktank View Post
    im never going to look at marbles the same.
    STS has a tendency to bleed into real life.

    The other day I was at a Chinese restaurant and I looked at the fortune cookie and all I could see was Aden's suicide gif.

  7. #87682
    The last Watchmen TheSparktankô 2.1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Whispering "no"
    Posts
    17,486

  8. #87683
    Goren
    Guest
    Never mind I was thinking of Art of the Devil II

    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

  9. #87684
    Marceline
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Goren View Post
    I think this one is a cover of some movie... or looks similar to it.
    It's possible! They're all Yoshitaka Kawakami pieces. He is awesome.


  10. #87685
    I are Choboticon! Sackboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    LittleBigPlanet 2 pod!
    Posts
    9,897
    Quote Originally Posted by bud-arc View Post
    STS has a tendency to bleed into real life.

    The other day I was at a Chinese restaurant and I looked at the fortune cookie and all I could see was Aden's suicide gif.
    Every time I start to watch a new movie trailer I get high hopes it's for the STS movie.

    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

    Quote Originally Posted by Neg View Post
    If you left it up to Magnus it'd always be their darkest hour, cuz, you know, he can't deal with that right now~
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

  11. #87686
    Neg
    Neg is offline
    SHIT! Neg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    39,330
    Suicide gif?

    They did make Siren Builder for Operation Overdrive! He's just really tiny. Which is great, because he's a shit mecha and was really really cheap.

    Even if he looked like a poof back then, he deserved better than that. I always assumed he just piloted the jet.

  12. #87687
    The dullness of fools is the whetstone of the wit. impudent urinal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Where indeed...
    Posts
    8,285
    Quote Originally Posted by bud-arc View Post
    Aden's suicide gif.
    Quote Originally Posted by impudent urinal View Post
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Faustus View Post
    That's feckin wiggins.
    Quote Originally Posted by N-10_Aden View Post
    Man fuck this piece of shit.

  13. #87688
    Master Shit-Shooter cuckoo77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Vancouver, B.C.
    Posts
    35,083
    All right, kids.

    Doc and I have been somewhat busy all day throwing ideas back and forth as well as setting up another blog (for the Movie Nutshell...I'll let Doc explain that one).

    We're looking to expand upon the Nut-verse.

    Not just movies.

    Start up some new Nuts all of them different.

    We've decided on : Music (of all genres), Video Games, Books (novels, graphic novels, bios, short stories) and TV series (by the season).

    Initially we were thinking maybe 4 authors to each blog....but maybe add some more for Video Games & Books seeing as they wouldn't be frequented as much with only 4 authors.

    So far the authors who've agreed to write for each blog goes like this:

    Movies: Doc, Cuckoo, Bud, Ndi
    Music: Doc, Cuckoo
    Video Games: Tom, Bud
    Books: Tom, Doc
    TV Series: Doc, Cuckoo, Bud

    Bud suggested perhaps we merge TV series with Movies.........it might work. Nothing's concrete yet.

    We're looking for more authors. Anybody interested?

    ---

    on a sidenote: Lye's been added as film and score reviewer on the Nutshell's Father site, "The Cuckoo Clock".

    I might add he's the perfect fit.

  14. #87689
    Marceline
    Guest
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

    I'll do video games and books! I tend to play the same games for a long time, though, so I probably won't contribute a ton there.

  15. #87690
    Goren
    Guest
    Nice the full version of Dumpling has been added to Netflix got to watch it sometime... and 3 extremes II, too.

  16. #87691
    Master Shit-Shooter cuckoo77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Vancouver, B.C.
    Posts
    35,083
    Quote Originally Posted by Marceline View Post
    I'll do video games and books! I tend to play the same games for a long time, though, so I probably won't contribute a ton there.
    Yeah?

    Great.

    The vids one is the one we were thinking of adding multiple authors to for that reason alone.

  17. #87692
    Lonely Soul bud-arc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,994
    Quote Originally Posted by Neg View Post
    Suicide gif?
    Quote Originally Posted by impudent urinal View Post
    Fortune cookie!



    ---------- Post added at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 PM ----------

    If no one else jumps on it, I'll take the third spot on music. I don't listen to that much new stuff lately, but I could always comment on the latest scores.

  18. #87693
    Hip Hop That Sounds Pretty HDHipHop1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Outside of Houston
    Posts
    10,729
    Quote Originally Posted by cuckoo77 View Post
    All right, kids.

    Doc and I have been somewhat busy all day throwing ideas back and forth as well as setting up another blog (for the Movie Nutshell...I'll let Doc explain that one).

    We're looking to expand upon the Nut-verse.

    Not just movies.

    Start up some new Nuts all of them different.

    We've decided on : Music (of all genres), Video Games, Books (novels, graphic novels, bios, short stories) and TV series (by the season).

    Initially we were thinking maybe 4 authors to each blog....but maybe add some more for Video Games & Books seeing as they wouldn't be frequented as much with only 4 authors.

    So far the authors who've agreed to write for each blog goes like this:

    Movies: Doc, Cuckoo, Bud, Ndi
    Music: Doc, Cuckoo
    Video Games: Tom, Bud
    Books: Tom, Doc
    TV Series: Doc, Cuckoo, Bud

    Bud suggested perhaps we merge TV series with Movies.........it might work. Nothing's concrete yet.

    We're looking for more authors. Anybody interested?

    ---

    on a sidenote: Lye's been added as film and score reviewer on the Nutshell's Father site, "The Cuckoo Clock".

    I might add he's the perfect fit.
    too much artsy
    Studies show that when a given norm is changed in the face of the unchanging, the remaining contradictions will parallel the truth. - Saul Williams
    Helping the "decline" of humanity by not giving two fucks about old, European-style music. - some African
    I listen to hip-hop, so that dead white men will spin in their graves. - a degenerate African

  19. #87694
    Neg
    Neg is offline
    SHIT! Neg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    39,330
    Oh, that one.

    I only remember seeing Sparky using it. One time. Today? Yesterday?

  20. #87695
    Lonely Soul bud-arc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,994
    Quote Originally Posted by HDHipHop1 View Post
    too much artsy
    The Cuckster mentioned you might be a good fit on music. Well, your style of music, anyway.

  21. #87696
    Master Shit-Shooter cuckoo77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Vancouver, B.C.
    Posts
    35,083
    Quote Originally Posted by Goren View Post
    Nice the full version of Dumpling has been added to Netflix got to watch it sometime... and 3 extremes II, too.
    I started watching the first 3 Extremes last night.

    Watched Dumplings and Cut.

    Have Dumplings and 3 Extremes II lined up for later on this month.

    ---------- Post added at 10:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by HDHipHop1 View Post
    too much artsy
    That would be our answer, Tom.

  22. #87697
    Lonely Soul bud-arc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,994
    Quote Originally Posted by cuckoo77 View Post
    I started watching the first 3 Extremes last night.

    Watched Dumplings and Cut.

    Have Dumplings and 3 Extremes II lined up for later on this month.
    3 Extremes II? I wasn't even aware there was a second one.

  23. #87698
    Master Shit-Shooter cuckoo77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Vancouver, B.C.
    Posts
    35,083
    Quote Originally Posted by bud-arc View Post
    The Cuckster mentioned you might be a good fit on music. Well, your style of music, anyway.
    We've thrown around the names of couple of hopefuls.

    Just waiting to see if they're interested first.



    ---------- Post added at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by bud-arc View Post
    3 Extremes II? I wasn't even aware there was a second one.
    Neither was I, until I downloaded a torrent for Halloween and it came with both of them and the feature length of Dumplings.

  24. #87699
    The dullness of fools is the whetstone of the wit. impudent urinal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Where indeed...
    Posts
    8,285
    I can give Books and Games a shot.
    Music if you need it since I try and listen to new stuff. IU > Bud

  25. #87700
    Neg
    Neg is offline
    SHIT! Neg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    39,330
    Quote Originally Posted by bud-arc View Post
    The Cuckster mentioned you might be a good fit on music. Well, your style of music, anyway.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •