Page 280 of 283 FirstFirst ... 180230270274275276277278279280281282283 LastLast
Results 6,976 to 7,000 of 7069
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Let's talk about Transformers

Oh noooo :D Lunchbox McGillicuddy's Avatar
    Consider TFW's [Hidden link. Register to see links.] before feebay. They have [Hidden link. Register to see links.] so you can check up on anyone that messages you. You can bump a thread there every day until it's gone. Make sure to spell out everything, i.e. no trades, shipping only to North America or whatever other stipulations - otherwise you might get hit with a ton of unnecessary questions.

I'm sure the other TF forums have similar subforums as well. Try Allspark and Seibertron first.

If you have the Twitters and tweet about it maybe some guy named Laffo would retweet it, I dunno

I was assuming that to do that I would have to have some kind of established reputation on such a place. Wouldn't everyone be hesitant to buy from someone who just signed up to sell one item first time?

It'd be fine. I thought you had an account there from a while back anyway?

I think I may have but I don't even remember what it was or what the password would have been. I never used it much anyway, so I figured it would be roughly equivalent to a new account.

But, very cool. I will definitely check that out and [Hidden link. Register to see links.] it. Thanks for the tip!

---------- Post added at 08:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 PM ----------

p.s. go check out musics thread. I wondered if you might have any mixing advice for me. I remember thinking your stuff always sounded really pro.

I saw that earlier and will listen when I'm on my better computer. Mixing is so tedious, it's what I've been working on most lately. So hard to get everything balanced properly while also remaining powerful and so on, especially without good equipment.

Yeah, that's what I've been struggling with. Mainly vocals are tricky, and I don't want to just go lol I wut am I doing and slap compression on everything (STEVE ALBINI RITE). But also you should go in there and post some of what you've been working on lately, I would like to hear it.

[Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Let me know if you think I should edit anything! Also, what's the best way to ship TFs? Just a box and packing peanuts?

Surprised no one has posted the masterpiece Soundwave figure.

Quote Originally Posted by Neg View Post
    If you left it up to Magnus it'd always be their darkest hour, cuz, you know, he can't deal with that right now~

I wish they would stop making these things. It hurts to know I will never own them.

LEGO rip-off mini-dudes with their own alt modes~

Brawl's is adorably awful

Neg
    FoC Jazz. Want.

Prime isn't THAT bad. I think maybe everyone is comparing him to the original which is COMPLEX CITY.

From everything I've seen, the articulation on Optimus is pretty good. Pulls off the whole "toy" thing just fine. He's another tiny ass deluxe though, and imo the details are pretty washed out. Not sure if it's the the colors of the plastic or lower quality plastic overall. Sculpting just doesn't look sharp/refined/other words. Retail price is up a few dollars more from the Prime figures on the FoC stuff as well. Might not be the case at Wal-Mart however.

I don't dig the skinny legs but the first one I'd buy is Shockwave.

Neg
    Shockwave definitely doesn't look too bad, but I've never been super big on the character.

Are they still going through with Bruticus?

[RANT ABOUT CHILDREN]

Yeah there's an overpriced SDCC gift-set one with game accurate colors, the single packed retail one with Energon colors, and an Amazon exclusive with G2 colors.

Neg
    Accurate colors are a convention exclusive?

LAWD.

---------- Post added at 02:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 PM ----------

What is with those arms? o_O

Almost reminiscent of the new Big Daddy replacements in Infinite. Sorta. I'm babbling

I imagine there must be a way to make them look less derpy in-hand. All four limbs can be either arms/legs as well so it has that going for it. The Amazon version had [Hidden link. Register to see links.] updated with pictures today. It's hilarious.

Did you see these? Revealed sometime around Botcon I believe.

Neg
    Screamer isn't coming with the sniper null-ray weapon from the first game?

Is that Strafe?

I remember wax-face Magnus, yes.

Fireflight apparently. Maybe these are weapons from the second game, all the concept art I've seen for them is pretty wacky.

Neg
    August 21st, eh? Was hoping it had snuck out on me. Would have used it as an excuse to go grab Chainsaw.

Always the Aerial bots. When's the Technobots time to shine? WHEN.

I believe one of those third party companies have a Computron planned. I'm sure it'll be 10,000 bucks or whatever but at least there's that.

Oh hay. Animated is airing in full widescreen/HD on the Hub. The Cartoon Network version was cropped to full screen. Maybe a Blu-ray with full quality is possible somewhere down the line.

Neg
    If it's as good as Hercules, I'd consider investing. Absolutely.

I'd buy Animated, even though I have it. As far as I'm aware they never released season 3 on dvd. Haven't checked in ages, though. Was talking about that earlier, today.

Yeah Season 3 has yet to be released. Most assumed the Cartoon Network ownership was going to keep a full-series release tied up but now that it's airing on Hasbro's channel there's some renewed possibility. Nothing definite though. At the very least, we can have illegal-ass HD encodes now.

Neg
    DAT ART

Bit of the 'ol nostalgia.

There's hella news from SDCC today, but fwiw the Prime First Edition figures are getting a US release in November. I guess they're...second edition now? What.

So I'd hold off for that Bulkhead. It might be a store exclusive, not sure yet.