Page 105 of 283 FirstFirst ... 5559599100101102103104105106107108109110111115155205 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,625 of 7064
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Let's talk about Transformers

WHAO
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Oh noooo :D Lunchbox McGillicuddy's Avatar
    DVD, even the 2-disc, does not have enough extras IMO. What's there is ok but it just seems like there should be more - especially since there was a fair amount of removed bits from the actual film, none of which are really shown save for one hidden thing.

Knowing how these things go - I guess another version will show up later on, probably before the 2nd one debuts, with all the deleted stuff and what the hell ever else

Quote Originally Posted by Ktulu View Post
    DVD, even the 2-disc, does not have enough extras IMO. What's there is ok but it just seems like there should be more - especially since there was a fair amount of removed bits from the actual film, none of which are really shown save for one hidden thing.

Knowing how these things go - I guess another version will show up later on, probably before the 2nd one debuts, with all the deleted stuff and what the hell ever else
    This is why I got the single disc. I was at target also looking at the "transforming case" thinking, "this doesn't transform, it unfolds!" I ended up using that extra $10 and got the Evolution of a Hero Bumblebee 2 pack. Now I have 2 '74 Camaro Bumblebees and 4 '08 concept Camaro Bumblebees. I still need to do my custom paint job. I may never do it since I still haven't done the custom paint job on Hotrod. Check out my nice glamor shot I took. Now I can update my tfw2005 forum signature from this...

To this...

Quote Originally Posted by Neg View Post
    If you left it up to Magnus it'd always be their darkest hour, cuz, you know, he can't deal with that right now~

Cool stuff

I got my 2-disc set from Best Buy, where you get two Robot Heroes PVCs with it, and the first few in the store got a free Megatron lithograph with it - so I figured the extra 10 was reasonable with those things added. I think of all the store exclusives they had the best deal going - even though I despise the store

I honestly thought I would never go through with it. I think I did such a good job, I am now walking around with a Dr. Cox sized ego.

Not too shabbity!

I'm thinking we should do a RUMBLE or something, even though only a few people would be voting. We need SOMETHING to make the thread interesting for "everyone" again

TK

As soon as info starts coming out about the next wave of classics...

Marceline
    You did all the painting for that Marvin? That's awesome! How tough was it to do?

I don't post in this thread much, but I'd definitely participate in a rumble. I think we could get a pretty good group of regular voters.

Also -

There's the leaked Transfuckers 2 treatment

Some good ideas in there IMO. Some of it's kind of goofy but there are some neat things thrown around in there. I wonder if any of it will make it at all.

Neg
    I'd certainly vote in a TF rumble. Nice work, Mark!

I am definately in on the rumble idea

Which series's's's'?

Which transformers?

Quote Originally Posted by Ndi View Post
    You did all the painting for that Marvin? That's awesome! How tough was it to do?

I don't post in this thread much, but I'd definitely participate in a rumble. I think we could get a pretty good group of regular voters.
    It was easier then I thought it would be. I only had to mix silver and black to get that darker metalic color and yellow with some red to get that chedder cheese color for the head and inside doors. Silver, gold and bronze were also used for some of the accents. Having the movie, several pictures of the full size Bumblebee prop and the car, all it took was a hand full of modeling paints and a few brushes. Took about 2 hours. Tomorrow in the daylight I'll take more pics next to the original version.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvinStraight View Post
    It was easier then I thought it would be. I only had to mix silver and black to get that darker metalic color and yellow with some red to get that chedder cheese color for the head and inside doors. Silver, gold and bronze were also used for some of the accents. Having the movie, several pictures of the full size Bumblebee prop and the car, all it took was a hand full of modeling paints and a few brushes. Took about 2 hours. Tomorrow in the daylight I'll take more pics next to the original version.
    If you water down some black paint and paint it in the crevices it can look prty neat.

Just ordered dis.

EDIT

Gotta buy season 5 and 6 of pokemon too.

Another over-priced Hot Topic shirt, YAY

I don't think Prime was quite that big compared to those guys, but oh well

Haha oh man

It looks like they have just pasted the artwork for each character together.

They did. It's just recycled Dreamwave art

Jazz is even flipped the wrong way, check out his chest

At least they went with Don's Optimus rather than Pat Lee's though.

Marceline
    Hot Topic had a transformers shirt I really liked a while back, but 75% of the tshirts I've ever gotten from them have been total crap.

I will just hope there are some smalls around when they do another $5 tshirt sale at mine.

Crap how Ndi?

HEY CHECK OUT THESE HAWT NEW HALLOWEEN COSTUMES

They still look better than the horrid Optimus ones at least. Has the old unused head design though, lolz

Marceline
    I've had several shirts I got from Hot Topic have really, really bad screenprinting? Like it chips and flakes after I wear it a few times.

I pretty much never pay full price for anything there, at least, and in Hot Topic's defense, I have a Gir shirt I got there about 6 years ago that still looks brand new.

I SEE

I have one shirt from there, a Batman one, and it's only 'cause my mom offered to buy it since she felt bad for going in there and buying a ton of Harry Potter shit for herself. It's held up well, but I'm pretty against the whole $20 t-shirt thing, especially when a good bit of them show up later at Wal-Mart for only $7-$10. A lot of the Marvel comic ones and such have at any rate.

Marceline
    I get most of my superhero type shirts from the boy's section of either Walmart or the Salvation army, because they fit me better than men's stuff and because they don't make many superhero shirts for da ladies.

Steve and Barry's has been a pretty good place to get them too!

I've never heard of Steve and Barry's, is it national?

Marceline
    I've had them every place I've lived, but I've only been in the Northeast and Midwest. I will check and see if they have them in Georgia now!

Okay, they have stores in Brunswick, Athens, and Savannah? Not sure how close any of those are to you.

If one is close though, it's worth checking out. They were originally just a sportswear store, but now they sell all sorts of clothing, including superhero stuff, and it's all really cheap. I have jeans from there I paid $4 for.