Thread: Moogles!

Moogles!

They're cute! They're cuddly! They're furry! They're just awesome!

In which final fantasy did you like how the moogles were used?

FF I-IV (didn't play)
    FF V (don't remember if any)
    FF VI (they fought with you! that was so cool, and moogle charm!)
    FF VII (mog's mini-game)
    FF VIII (didnt play)
    FF IX (save points and mognet!)
    FF X (Lulu's weapon, the moogles needed a better role!)

wow! before you mock my final fantasy incompetence, if someone tell me, i could it them...

i like six, they fought with you! mog's awesome! plus with the moogle charm, i didn't get into any random battles!

in nine, they were useful, and i liked it in mognet central, that place was awesome!
    Poor FFS chat...

I'll make it there. I must be living in the past...

I'll get 500 posts eventually...

i liked the moogles in FF7

if u remember there was that ACE little game thing in Gold Saucer, where taught Mog how to fly so he could pull!

Also he rode a chocobo on the first summon you get

Ahhhh happy times.........
    Oh dear, Auntie Ethel got drunk again...

Punkage
    I'm pretty sure there has been a moogle or moogle-like creature in every game. I mean, in FFVIII, there were moomba's. In FFX, Lulu has a moogle doll, bla bla bla. I like moogles, especialy in FFX when they dance infront of Lulu.

Fuck the magazines, fuck the green machine, see the human being in the loving stream

FF9 ofcorse

they appeared in 3 and 4... though I never really sat and looked at it. 8 had minimog and X-2 had moogle costume. :O
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Jimmy Carr in Jamaican Accent: "Jamaica" Bahamut ZERO's Avatar
    They were in 5 too. There was a village of 'em. And I'm sure they could communicate with one of the characters in it. Krile, I think. Or whatever her name is in the American / Japanese version.

Let's face it though, the ones in IX ruled for comic value and for... Well, generally allowing you to send letters between them and stuff.

A Captain Need Not Have a Eyepatch! Agent0042's Avatar
    I think "Kara" was the name of the one character in FF5.

I liked FFIX's moogles the best, although FFVI's mog/moogles were also very cool.

To fill in FFVIII, moombas were not that games moogles. Moogles were part of chocobo world. As someone mentioned, there was Minimog and you could get an item with would enable "Mog Dance" which restores GF HP.

[Hidden link. Register to see links.] is active -- currently battle is Character Pairings!
    "When prayers turn to promises, not even fate can stand in their way. Wishes can come true. But not if you just wait for miracles. Miracles are things we make for ourselves. Here and now." - Fang & Vanille
    If you're not reading Goat Pen, you're missing the web's best Final Fantasy fanfiction. ~~ [Hidden link. Register to see links.] ~~ [Hidden link. Register to see links.] - join us and sing!

I shut my eyes...to see FaerieLady's Avatar
    I like how moogles were used in FFIX! What cute save points! LOL

I never played FFVI...only FFVII and newer...

I think it would've been cool to fight with them on your team! Yays!

It is typical of this community that a thread like [Hidden link. Register to see links.] would be destroyed for no good reason. *sighs*

'You couldn't catch a clue if you stood in a field full of horny clues during clue mating season, smeared clue musk all over your naked body and did the clue mating dance.' - Anonymous

I prefered those of FFVI, Mog was one of my favorite characters (as he joins your team) and the battle towards the beginning of the game was awesome, as you had 3 teams, with like 10 playable moogles fighting on your side ^_^

White-Mage Black Soul Tactical Error #5's Avatar
    Speaking of fighting with Moogles, in FFTA you can have as many as you want, you could build an entire team of the little kupos and have the most kupo clan in all of Ivalice.

P.S. Save Mognet!

AKA The_Sage

Punkage
    The moogles in Kingdom Hearts are also pretty cool .

Tal
    "The first rule of Moogle Fight Club: You do not talk about Moogle Fight Club!"

I liked them in FFVI since Mog actually fights.
    World of Warcraft is the ONLY game to play nowadays. If your not on it, your not truly living.

Paragon of Paladin Excellence Evad D'Aragon's Avatar
    In Final Fantasy V, Krile is her japanese name and Kara is the american one.

Moogles appeared for the first time in FF3 I think. Chocobos in FF2. I'm talking about the "real" ones of course, not FF4 and FF6.

I consider moogles to be a mascot of Final Fantasy along with the Chocobos. So, if they're not there there's "something" missing.