Thread: The best location

Onion Kid

The best location

Just for example Solidus Snake;

What's your favorite location in all FF games? Weither it be a city or a cave or a dungeon I don't care ^^; Just post it.

My favorite location has got to be ....

Please specify things in your post. Question marks only are a little too limited and offers even fewer room for actual discussion within the thread. Also, post things in their correct forum.

*moves*

My favorite locations have got to be Junon and Esthar. Just the charm of both cities got my under their spell.

A Captain Need Not Have a Eyepatch! Agent0042's Avatar
    Final Fantasy IX's Lindblum - come on, it's a city within a castle! Final Fantasy X's Macalania Woods are nice and calm, a pretty cool place. I'm also curious about Final Fantasy X's Bevelle, you get to see so little of it that you can't help but wonder. But, hey, maybe you get to see more in FF X-2. That would be interesting.

[Hidden link. Register to see links.] is active -- currently battle is Character Pairings!
    "When prayers turn to promises, not even fate can stand in their way. Wishes can come true. But not if you just wait for miracles. Miracles are things we make for ourselves. Here and now." - Fang & Vanille
    If you're not reading Goat Pen, you're missing the web's best Final Fantasy fanfiction. ~~ [Hidden link. Register to see links.] ~~ [Hidden link. Register to see links.] - join us and sing!

I love the way Narshe looks in FF6. But i would go with Lindlum in FF9 as being my favorite.
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.] - Blues-Rock - Just trying to get some hard working musicians attention.

Onion Kid

In FF7 Northen crater,Yunon and off course golden saucer

gotta be golden saucer - FF7

yeah gold saucer is great. I love just going in there for a rest from all the beast slaying etc. and to race chocobos.
    As well as that i really like Esthar. Its so...... big and stuff.
    Oh dear, Auntie Ethel got drunk again...

Original Ian poster formerly known as ian's Avatar
    Mideel in FF7(SPOILER!!! before the whole y'know what). I like the layout and setting. Black Mage Village in 9. And again, Esthar. It's just cool.
    The towns werent very inspiring in FF6. It's the one part of the game that let me down, there isnt really a fun location which is pleasing aesthetically.
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Rebel without a cause The Joker's Avatar
    I like the Forgotten Capital in FF7.

It has this aquatic/tundra type look with a sense of it being holy/ancient ground. Some of the sites, the landforms, and feelinsg going on in this place are just simply beautiful to imagine if they were real.

So this is how liberty dies - with thunderous applause.

[Hidden link. Register to see links.]

Gold Saucer was a crazy place...loads of fun. So was Esthar.

Zanarkand looked awfully interesting as well. Oh, and I'm talking about the ancient machina-filled Zanarkand; the one Tidus was from.

Uh...hi?

Not my fault! Monkey bastard hands! Dr. Lucien Sanchez's Avatar
    Either Besaid or Cosmo Canyon, quite spiritual and calming places. I love the music made for both locations, and the way there set out.
    He had a very ambitious script. I said: “Garth, this is a very ambitious script for the money we’ve got – seeing as we’ve got no money. It’s extremely ambitious.” We were filming it in my garage – I had a big garage – but still it was ambitious to film a TV show in a garage.
    [Hidden link. Register to see links.], Episode 5 'Scotch Mist'